all things supernatural discussion

ghosts > Ghosts

Comments Showing 1-50 of 148 (148 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Marie (new)

Marie Who believes in ghosts?

message 2: by Allyson (new)

Allyson | 203 comments I believe but have yet to meet one...

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

i do too

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

ok then

message 5: by Allyson (new)

Allyson | 203 comments Well who here has seen a ghost??!

message 6: by Rebecka, main mod =DD (new)

Rebecka | 1894 comments Mod
i have,
he died two weeks before i moved in to my current house,
he was in a car crash,
he still thinks his fiance and children r here, and another one at my gmas house

message 7: by Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten), Temporarily in charge =) (new)

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) (rachybee) | 2391 comments Mod
I'm not sure.... but i think so

message 8: by Rebecka, main mod =DD (new)

u think uve seen a ghoust

message 9: by Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten), Temporarily in charge =) (new)

Maybe
when i was little

message 10: by Rebecka, main mod =DD (new)

oooh

message 11: by Armendia (last edited Jul 15, 2009 09:10PM) (new)

Armendia (mississippihippi) | 64 comments I know how this will sound, but I swear I've seen one. I went to this historic house for a Girl Scout thing in third grade with my two best friends. It was an old Civil War house and there had been a soldier murdered there. (You could still see the blood if you lifted up the carpet.) My friends and I were sitting on a couch with our backs to the room where he died when I got this weird feeling. I turned around and there was a shadow-y figure (3-D) that looked around the right side for the old owner. I turned back around to get my friends' attention and when we looked, it was gone. The way the house was biult, if you walked down the hallway, there were windows looking into the rooms. We got up to get the heck out of there and decided to look in the window to make sure there was nobody there. (We were too afraid to go in the room.) When we pushed the curtains aside, there was this long, low moan. Almost as if someone no longer had the strength to cry out in pain. We got the hell out of there. Later, when we were on the front porch by ourselves, the old rocking chair that the old owner used to sit in (like a hundred years ago) was rocking. There was no wind and no one had been out there except for us for half an hour. Again we got the hell out of there.

message 12: by Marie (new)

Marie I do belieave in ghosts. I have seen one, but the one I saw wasn't very happy. :(

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Mindy wrote: "I know how this will sound, but I swear I've seen one. I went to this historic house for a Girl Scout thing in third grade with my two best friends. It was an old Civil War house and there had been..."

that is frickin creepy!!

message 14: by Rebecka, main mod =DD (new)

Wicpre wrote: "I do belieave in ghosts. I have seen one, but the one I saw wasn't very happy. :("

did something happen???

message 15: by Marie (new)

Marie Um yea. I'd rather not talk about it though.

message 16: by Marie (new)

Marie Who believes in demons?

message 17: by Rebecka, main mod =DD (new)

i kinda do,
im not sure

message 18: by Marie (new)

Marie I do. They ish scawy.

message 19: by Rebecka, main mod =DD (new)

hmmm..
yeahh,

message 20: by Marie (new)

Marie I have sen them. I'm not posessed or anythng. I'm a strong catholic. But IDK why it happens to me. It sometimes hurts me.

message 21: by Ellen (new)

Ellen | 633 comments I believe in ghosts. In my old house -very old house- I was like 6 and I used to talk to this little girl and her mum would sometimes come too. And her dad didnt come very often, but he looked angry from what I remembered.
My parents thought she was my 'imaginary friend' but I swear she was a ghost.

message 22: by Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten), Temporarily in charge =) (new)

Ellen♥ wrote: "I believe in ghosts. In my old house -very old house- I was like 6 and I used to talk to this little girl and her mum would sometimes come too. And her dad didnt come very often, but he looked angr..."

Damn, when people can't prove things they think it's 'Imaginary' or 'made up'
just cos u can't prove it dosn't mean its not true....

message 23: by Rebecka, main mod =DD (new)

yeahh i know it pisses me off

message 24: by Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten), Temporarily in charge =) (new)

:) some people can be so narrow-minded

message 25: by Rebecka, main mod =DD (new)

yeahh like parents

message 26: by Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten), Temporarily in charge =) (new)

haha, yes

message 27: by Rebecka, main mod =DD (new)

*sigh* if only they would beleive us

message 28: by Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten), Temporarily in charge =) (new)

hmmmm, my mum does....
she thinks she seen ghosts too

message 29: by Rebecka, main mod =DD (new)

my grandma did,
and another one does still
and my brother,
but my moms not sure

message 30: by Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten), Temporarily in charge =) (new)

my mums really superstitious so she tends to believe in things like ghosts and stuff like that

message 31: by Rebecka, main mod =DD (new)

oooh nice

message 32: by Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten), Temporarily in charge =) (new)

:) yeah, actually my mum's fairly cool, she's no that bad

message 33: by Rebecka, main mod =DD (new)

ohh my grandma used to be really bad,
u know that bond thing in my book?
she believed her and my older sister had a bond like that.

message 34: by Armendia (new)

Armendia (mississippihippi) | 64 comments Whenever that happened to me in third grade, nobody would believe my friends and I. My brothers kinda did but not really. Here lately they've started to get into the supernatural so they're kinda cool now.

message 35: by Armendia (new)

Armendia (mississippihippi) | 64 comments Wicpre wrote: "Who believes in demons?"

I know for a fact that there is a God. I also know for a fact that the devil exists. Even if I wasn't Christian, there are too many accounts of both heavenly and demonic intervention in my opinion to just disregard the said facts.

message 36: by Ellen (new)

Ellen | 633 comments We went to a cemetry and there was a grave that said

Ellen Fa[letters die out:]

And that was it, It had a tree growing out of it, and I freaked out because my middle name is Faith but I dont use it!!
Then some girl says she saw an old lady standing by the tree staring at me!
-I didnt like that much considering I couldnt see her, but I didnt doubt her either.

message 37: by Rebecka, main mod =DD (new)

ahhh scary!!!

message 38: by Armendia (new)

Armendia (mississippihippi) | 64 comments That is like too totally freaky!!

message 39: by Ellen (new)

Ellen | 633 comments And the grave yard is supposed to be over 100years old!!
*shivers down spine*
It was the old palmerston grave before palmerston moved!

message 40: by Jo (new)

Jo Im not sure if i do or not sometimes i think its peoples imagination making them think they see something thats not there and sometimes i think maybe they are real. I guess i wont be sure inless i see one for myself but even then it could be my imagination

message 41: by Rebecka, main mod =DD (new)

hmmm. idk

message 42: by Ellen (new)

Ellen | 633 comments It depends really.
Its one of those things where if you see it you believe it situations.

message 43: by Jo (new)

Jo Yeah true

message 44: by Armendia (new)

Armendia (mississippihippi) | 64 comments Too true. It's always nice to have an open mind though. I know from experience that it sucks when people say that it was all just imagination.

message 45: by Jo (new)

Jo I am open minded and wouldnt just write it off as imagination but theres a chance it could be in my mind because i have no proof. Im sure if i saw a ghost i would feel differently

message 46: by Ellen (new)

Ellen | 633 comments I like being open minded.

message 47: by Marie (new)

Marie Ellen♥ wrote: "I believe in ghosts. In my old house -very old house- I was like 6 and I used to talk to this little girl and her mum would sometimes come too. And her dad didnt come very often, but he looked angr..."

I know exactly how it feels. That happened to me once her name was amelia. I think. She was nice but the sad thing was that she said "Lets talk until my daddy comes back home" The thing is he never did and still she waited.

message 48: by Marie (new)

Marie Mindy wrote: "Wicpre wrote: "Who believes in demons?"

I know for a fact that there is a God. I also know for a fact that the devil exists. Even if I wasn't Christian, there are too many accounts of both heave..."

That's true. :) Kinda freaky at times though. Some people still go with their theories" It's called fate." I dislike most plpl like that.

message 49: by Marie (new)

Marie Mindy wrote: "Too true. It's always nice to have an open mind though. I know from experience that it sucks when people say that it was all just imagination. "
Either way. Imagination or an actual experiance. Dosn't it happen for a reason? Why would we imagine it? Hmm so many questions. LOL

message 50: by Rebecka, main mod =DD (new)

lol idk i beleive in god but idk what else to believe in to many different theorys of whats real and whats not.

« previous 1 3