Geek Squad discussion

Math > Math Geeks

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey if you are a Math Geek then comment here.

message 2: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 28 comments I'm more of a math freak. =/ I guess it's close enough. lolz

message 3: by ♫ Tina ♫ (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 7 comments haha same here! :D

message 4: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 28 comments Wooooo! High five! I looooove algebra. I'm taking algebra 1 next year! =D I'm going into 7th grade btw.

message 5: by ♫ Tina ♫ (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 7 comments totally!! o coool i'm going into 8th and taking geometry..i took algebra I and II in 7th! :)

message 6: by Sarahcorn (last edited Jul 13, 2009 03:45PM) (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 28 comments They won't let us take geometry in 8th here...the district people won't let us. =( But I learned a lot of algebra last year, so this year will probably be pretty easy.

message 7: by Caitlin Cierra (new)

Caitlin Cierra (caitterbug) I've alwats done super good [like top of my class:] in math, but I don't really care for it that much. I catch on really quick and then once I understand the lesson, I read for the rest of the class period!haha
I'm taking Geometry next year and I'm going into tenth grade!
Whoa our schools are different.
You take Algerbra I in ninth,
Geometry in tenth,
and Algebra II in eleventh...

message 8: by ♫ Tina ♫ (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 7 comments caitielyn♥ wrote: "I've alwats done super good [like top of my class:] in math, but I don't really care for it that much. I catch on really quick and then once I understand the lesson, I read for the rest of the clas..."

Wow! yeah they totally are! but not to brag or anything but I'm in a advanced program thing(just a nice way of saying geek skewl! ;)) so i guess thtz y! btw what did u do in 7th and 8th?

message 9: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 28 comments caitielyn♥ wrote: "I've alwats done super good [like top of my class:] in math, but I don't really care for it that much. I catch on really quick and then once I understand the lesson, I read for the rest of the clas..."

It's the same way here. Algebra 1, then geometry, then algebra 2. But I took some algebra placement thingymabob and got into algebra 1 for 7th grade. I'm in gifted.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I hate math. I always get boring and mean math teachers. But I'm really good.

message 11: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 28 comments I had the best math teacher ever last year! Unfortunately, she left and she's gonna teach high school next year so I'm not gonna have her again =(

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

SARAHCORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 13: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 28 comments WAL-MART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

^^

message 15: by ♠Miriam♠ (new)

♠Miriam♠ (mirizzle) | 17 comments Sarahcorn wrote: "I had the best math teacher ever last year! Unfortunately, she left and she's gonna teach high school next year so I'm not gonna have her again =("

OMG THAT HAPPENED TO ME 2!!! MY MATH TEACHER IS LEAVING TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL! :(

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

;(

message 17: by ♠Miriam♠ (last edited Jul 17, 2009 11:30AM) (new)

♠Miriam♠ (mirizzle) | 17 comments and she was my best math teacher too!!

message 18: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 28 comments My history teacher is leaving to go back to school...I only have 4 teachers and one's going to teach highschool, one's going back to college, and the other 2 are pregnant!

message 19: by ♠Miriam♠ (new)

♠Miriam♠ (mirizzle) | 17 comments Sarahcorn wrote: "My history teacher is leaving to go back to school...I only have 4 teachers and one's going to teach highschool, one's going back to college, and the other 2 are pregnant!"

OMG!!! that's something.

message 20: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 28 comments Yes, it certainly is...

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey Saracorn, wanna Pirate RP on my Random group?

message 22: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 28 comments Ummmm...sure.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

kk.

message 24: by Aaric (new)

Aaric | 21 comments I can't find it by searching on facebook, I need a link.