Geek Squad discussion

Introducing all Geeks

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 13, 2009 11:38AM) (new)

Okay

My name's Elizabeth, and I go by Lizzy, Liz, Liza, etc.

I am a straight A student

I am a total read-aholic

When I finish Highschool I will have two years worth of college credits, making it possible for me to complete college in two years less then what it would normaly. :D

message 2: by Caitlin Cierra (new)

Caitlin Cierra (caitterbug) HI. I'm Caitlin.My friends call me Cait-Cait, or Caitielyn.
I am also a straight A student and plan on having a 4.0 GPA when I graduate High School =)
I lovee to read.I read a new book pretty much every week.

message 3: by Gabi (new)

Gabi (treehugger) | 2 comments Hi! I'm Gabi, but my real name's Caitlin. My friends call me caitie-lynn. XD--Other Caitie-Lynn!!
I love to read, write, draw, and scrapbook! I've never failed anything and I want to learn an instrument soon.

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) Hi vanessa!
Well, Im Rocio. I dont really have a nickname. My names too short. I love to read, and write and I have good grades all the time :). I can speak spanish too. lol

message 5: by Bridget (new)

Bridget SICK! Um. I'm Juliet! And I'm not gonna tell you my real name, but I'll let ya know that I wish it was Juliet. You can call me Juliet. I know, it's tricky, but you'll get the hang of it.
I'm obsessed with music. Even though I'm only aware of like 2 percent of all songs and bands ever invented. But I really don't need to know all of them, because I already know what the best band in existence is: Relient K.
I play the violin and flute (really) and the guitar and piano (self-taught, so it doesn't really count).
I once wrote a song with my cousin about ketchup.
I love to read books. *cough* GEEK! YAY!

etc.

message 6: by ♠Miriam♠ (new)

♠Miriam♠ (mirizzle) | 17 comments Hi everyone. I'm Miriam. My friends just call me Miriam, or Mimisan. lol I like to read manga (so u know where the san comes from) I play the snare drum in my school orchestral band, and i like to read any book that i find interesting at the moment. but i prefer romance books.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

heyy people. I'm Bidisa and I looooove music (just like Juliet) and I would be a straight A student if I didnt asian-fail (lower than a 90) french.... :D lol thats about it.. i'm not rlly a geek.. i used to be one back in the days but now i'm moree weird and i fail too much D:

message 8: by Nite (new)

Nite (untangable) | 7 comments Cool I know a lot of the asain words. Hi I am wind shadow or shadow which ever position sounds better lolz.Well me I know how the drums,guitar, keyboard/piano,hormonica and the recorder is played all of them I mean I know to play.I am a total weird geeky nerd I know martial arts katate for about a decade now self taught. well me I am a science nerd/geek and have A's and B's.So if any one of yall ever need any help with any thing I am hear ok.I have connections to peopl I know.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi people... I'm Justin... I read a lot (some say too much.) and I love Anime!!!!!! Yay Anime!!!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm GVP

I'm a straight A student. except for math...stupid B+...

I read, A LOT!

I'm a fan of Anime. And I'm on my way to middle school.

message 11: by Aaric (new)

Aaric | 21 comments Name: Aaric
Used to be straight A student
I read excessively
I live to play games, mess up my computer, and cook.

message 12: by Aaric (new)

Aaric | 21 comments Would you mind putting up a link for the group?

message 13: by Aaric (new)

Aaric | 21 comments A link is the url for the web page. Example: http://www.mediafire.com/

message 14: by Nite (new)

Nite (untangable) | 7 comments great for all of you and I am back after being gone so long hm... I am back ok.

message 15: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 28 comments ☼☼☼Greek Vampire Pixie☼☼☼ ~Wal-Mart~ wrote: "I'm GVP

I'm a straight A student. except for math...stupid B+...

I read, A LOT!

I'm a fan of Anime. And I'm on my way to middle school."

You're name is NOT GVP!!! It's Wal-Mart!!!!!!!

message 16: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 28 comments I'm Sarah! Some of my friends call me Sarahcorn cuz I'm a meowing unicorn. I'm a total math geek. I looooove algebra and I love reading. I'm...how should I put this...kind of strange at times. But you gotta love me anyway! lolz

message 17: by Nite (new)

Nite (untangable) | 7 comments Well good for you SarahCorn.

message 18: by Bri (new)

Bri (bri465) hey!
I'm Bri, straight A's, excelling in math, science, English, etc.
Love most music

message 19: by Nite (new)

Nite (untangable) | 7 comments congradualations then Brittany is it

message 20: by RedPath (new)

RedPath I'm RedPath

Not exactly a straight A student, but I'm determined to change that. I would say I am a reading maniac, but you've probably guessed already. I play violin. I like to mess around on the computer, ride bikes, eat cookies....yeah.

message 21: by Ruchi (new)

Ruchi (ohlookitsruchi) Hi. I am Zeppelin. I am a troll. Thought you ought to know. I followed Aaric here.

I love reading (obviously), and spend ages overanalyzing the most pointless things. For fun. I am an active member of the Twilight Haters group on this site, and have recently decided to actually take the time and post on some other forums :P

I'd like to brag about my multiple talents and superior intellect here, but I can't, since I'd be lying :(