Cıтч øf Bяøκeи Søυłš {ᶳᵉᵐᶤ⁻ᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒˡᵉᵖˡᵃʸ} discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 585 (585 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

To any non-moderator reading this: We have rigged this chat using high-powered lasers, ROUSs, photon and proton torpedoes, boulders, Toclafane, pterodactyls -- sorry, pteranodons, and no ordinary rabbits. If you do manage to see this through our cloaking device, the aforementioned precautions will apply. Remember, we're watching you with our Palantirs and will know if you're spying on us. Leave the mod chat for the mods. This message has been brought to you by Subway. Eat Flesh.

Moderators, chat away!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

So, locations from each I wish to keep:

City Council Skyscraper:
~~Private Meeting Room
~~Medical Ward
~~Council Meeting Place
~~The Gaol
~~Police HQ
(and we should create new places too like maybe a Council-members only restaurant or something)

Resistance:
~~Underground Facility
~~Sewers
~~Tech Room (renamed)
~~Medical Center
(but I want new ones too, and definitely better hideouts)

Heart of the City:
~~The Soul and the Dragon (maybe multiple threads for different parts of the establishment?)
~~The Garden
~~Sapphire Park
~~Council Park (but add stuff about this being a place the resistance vandalizes and destroys or something?)
~~The Streets
~~The Hospital
~~The Starry Night
~~The Heart of Ashes
~~The Shadow Ablaze
~~The Library
(but maybe new locations too, like a Starbucks type thing and a bookstore and maybe an indoor amusement/theme park?)

The Middle City Slums:
~~The Factory
~~Sunbeam Park
~~The Backroute History Museum of Backstabbers
~~The Nightwind Storm
~~The Light Moon's
~~Bedlam
~~Sunbeam Park
~~The Orphanage
~~The Abandoned Construction Site
~~Streets
(but adding new locations too like maybe alleys)

The Outskirts:
~~The Slaughterhouse
~~Roads
~~The Graveyard
~~The Ash Water Brook
~~The Reservoir
~~The Burnt Land
~~The Garden
(and new locations, like maybe low-quality stores, shacks, and maybe combining pastures and the fields to just farmland)

Your thoughts?

message 3: by gabbu (new)

gabbu | 532 comments Mod
okay. my plan is to do all my roleplay creationy stuff over the weekend by the way.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay. Hopefully I'll have Dezjarr Ra-Nahdic done by then and we can discuss specifics on that. So what do you think of the ones I want to keep? I might just copy over a few of the locations so people can start rping here. And then we can do more and edit over the weekend.

message 5: by gabbu (new)

gabbu | 532 comments Mod
i think that sounds good to me

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

So, Denver, what were these events that you mentioned?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

All of the aforementioned places now up. Are there any other locations we should create or any we should delete? I think we need to include a bigger variety of places . . . .

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 260 comments Mod
Hey sorry I didn't see this till just now!!!(:

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

It's fine!

message 11: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 496 comments Mod
anything you need help on, or that needs to be worked on?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, we need to come up with additional places that have more variety, so any thoughts on that would be great.

I think maybe also discussing plot would be a good idea because we currently only really have "hey, there's a corrupt government and a dark resistance that are totally fighting each other."

This group is sort of a much-better-thought-out reboot of another group called City of Fear, and there it started out with my character, Devon Nyx Voclain, killing another city council member and blaming it on the resistance, and then there was a member of the resistance, Cinder Nightman, who was caught and tortured for information, but she was actually the sister of a council member, so the council member, Aris Manday, protested, so Aris got thrown into the Insane Asylum and so was his council member/resistance spy girlfriend Savannah Hill, so that was a major plot point. And then the resistance attacked/was-going-to-attack-but-the-group-sort-of-died-right-about-then the city council at the celebration of the regime having been around a millennium.

So basically, we need a new plot, and I think we do need to have more of the resistance's stuff and what they're doing while still having a blood-thirsty and terrifying city council. I know Denver said she has ideas for events and resistance stuff, but do you have any ideas?

Ahh ok so my leader is finally finished.OMG.
So Ideas.

I was thinking riots caused in local areas, but started discreetly, so no one is quite sure who caused it or who is to blame.

I'm also thinking maybe the resistance kidnaps the child of a Council member??

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesome! I've added her to the list. BTW, mods don't need to have their charries approved.

I think the council has figured it out (they do have as many spies), but maybe it did take a while?

That could work. =)

cool cool,
Also, I'm thinking my thing with Arietta is most people who are part of the Resistance don't even know her true identity. She always goes by a different name when she is at meetings and such, simply to keep herself safe. Some of the oldest members of the Resistance would recognize her from her younger years, but no new members would know her true identity. Is that cool?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah

Are we allowed to make topics?

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Of course

Great, just wanted to verify(: some mods can be particular about that sort of stuff

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, I'm not really. All I ask is that you keep the formatting somewhat similar :)

Sounds good(: also i posted in the library(;

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I see! =)

Have we established what sort of technology exists here?

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

I think that was touched on in questions section. I can find the messages where it's covered in 1.5 hours if you like

I can try and look through it quick!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Kay. I'm stuck on my phone so ....

I cannot find it:/

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll check again when I get back on my laptop. I will copy and paste if I can find it. If not, I do remember my previous answer

message 29: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

ӍдѕҞa (whichsidewillyouchoose) | 1876 comments Mod
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

That's the beginning, though specifics wasn't really discussed.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

?

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

HHey, Chy left. What do we do with Chy's characters -- just pretend they never existed or?

Also, I will be PMing you about your opinions on whether we should accept Tinath or KT or both.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

tђє ςђг๏ภเςlє ๏∱ єl∱ :: ๒l๏๏๔ คภ๔ ครђ wrote: "So, locations from each I wish to keep:

City Council Skyscraper:
~~Private Meeting Room
~~Medical Ward
~~Council Meeting Place
~~The Gaol
~~Police HQ
(and we should create new places too like may..."

Hey, do you think we should create more locations?

message 34: by gabbu (new)

gabbu | 532 comments Mod
maybe do it if it seems like we need them but if people just seem to be using the ones we have i would stick with those

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

tђє ςђг๏ภเςlє ๏∱ єl∱ :: ๒l๏๏๔ คภ๔ ครђ wrote: "HHey, Chy left. What do we do with Chy's characters -- just pretend they never existed or?

Also, I will be PMing you about your opinions on whether we should accept Tinath or KT or both."

message 37: by gabbu (new)

gabbu | 532 comments Mod
roger that

message 38: by gabbu (new)

gabbu | 532 comments Mod
i'm about to go to school though

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay. I'm sick and missing school, so. Are you able to send me a chat or PM with your thoughts on whether we should choose KT or Tinath or both?

message 40: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

tђє ςђг๏ภเςlє ๏∱ єl∱ :: ๒l๏๏๔ คภ๔ ครђ wrote: "HHey, Chy left. What do we do with Chy's characters -- just pretend they never existed or?

Also, I will be PMing you about your opinions on whether we should accept Tinath or KT or both."

Chy left?! No wonder Chy hasn't posted back *face palm*

We can add a thread and put characters of people who's left or characters that are deceased in there..??

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Chy left sometime between yesterday and today. I watch the members list totally don't have the damn thing memorized

Okay. Let's make it say "characters out of play" and have it basically the character list but with an extra section for "reason"?

message 42: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

Oh that sucks. At least that means Cherry's free....
xD ah, nice.

Ohh yeah I like it! xD Definitely should go with that

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah.

Okay. Will do ASAP then.

message 44: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

Sounds like a plan :D

message 45: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

Oh, as well as the convo about adding locations, more locations will generally be added eventually with new characters coming in so yeah for the time being what we have is good.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

True. Okay.

message 47: by ӍдѕҞa (new)

Okay!

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey, I want to try Savannah's idea to help organize collaboration stuff, but how should we incorporate all of it?

Whats the idea?

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Check out the latest page on chat. I think that's where it is. Anyway, it's about making the collab stuff more accessible. I'm thinking we need to do that. But maybe closing down all collaboration and having people make new threads in a collaborations folder instead of what we currently have. I think that might be easier to institute? Or we could try to figure out a way to institute what Savannah suggested.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Cıтч øf Bяøκeи Søυłš {ᶳᵉᵐᶤ⁻ᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒˡᵉᵖˡᵃʸ}

unread topics | mark unread