Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Once Upon A Killing (A Gass County Novel #2)
This topic is about Once Upon A Killing
Author Resource Round Table > Book Release Party - Looking for Authros

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Isabell Lawless (isabelllawless) | 45 comments Hi everyone,
I am holding a Facebook Book Release Party on my author page on Facebook and am looking for five more Indie Authors with Book Releases this Fall to please come and join me.
Talk about your book, post book teasers, hold a giveaway if you'd like. Each author will get 30 minutes each for promotion.
This will take place THIS Sunday, Aug. 30th.
Please RSVP as soon as possible to get your spot.
Over 2000 followers will be updated on your book!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Author,
Isabell Lawless

message 2: by Tom (new)

Tom (tom_shutt) | 87 comments For those who are interested, here is the link to the event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/12135...

message 3: by Effie (new)

Effie Kammenou (effiekammenou) | 720 comments I just released on August 8th, but I am trying to get the word out there. I would love to participate if I qualify.

In the year 1956, Anastacia Fotopoulos finds herself pregnant and betrayed, fleeing from a bad marriage. With the love and support of her dear friends Stavros and Soula Papadakis, Ana is able to face the challenges of single motherhood. Left with emotional wounds, she resists her growing affection for Alexandros Giannakos, an old acquaintance. But his persistence and unconditional love for Ana and her child is eventually rewarded and his love is returned. In a misguided, but well-intentioned effort to protect the ones they love, both Ana and Alex keep secrets - ones that could threaten the delicate balance of their family.

The story continues in the 1970’s as Dean and Demi Papadakis, and Sophia Giannakos attempt to negotiate between two cultures. Now Greek-American teenagers, Sophia and Dean,
who have shared a special connection since childhood, become lovers. Sophia is shattered when Dean rebels against the pressure his father places on him to uphold his Greek heritage and hides his feelings for her. When he pulls away from his family, culture and ultimately his love for her, Sophia is left with no choice but to find a life different from the one she’d hoped for.

EVANTHIA’S GIFT is a multigenerational love story spanning fifty years and crossing two continents, chronicling the lives that unify two families.

Evanthia's Gift (The Gift Saga #1) by Effie Kammenou

message 4: by Wayne (new)

Wayne Turmel (wayneturmel) | 90 comments I Isabell. My novel, The Count of the Sahara was released last week in ebook, and the paperback is due September 10. I'd be honored to attend.

In 1925, “Count” Byron de Prorok was the most famous archaeologist in the world. By the summer of 1926, his marriage, his career and his reputation lay in ruins. “The Count of the Sahara” is the exciting account of his meteoric rise and fall.
It’s a tale of the Algerian Sahara, warrior tribes, lost treasure, and sudden fame. It’s also a story of wintry desolation, speakeasies, Pinkerton detectives seeking stolen loot, and a young man’s coming of age. From the salons of Paris to small colleges in Iowa, and from Saharan wastes to the streets of 1920s Chicago, readers will determine for themselves if de Prorok was a victim of circumstances, or his own demons.
This sweeping novel tells the tale of De Prorok’s rise and fall through the eyes of Willy Braun, a 19 year old German-American desperate to flee his life in Milwaukee. When Willy uses his only real talent, his technical skills, to save a lecturer from disaster at the hands of an incompetent assistant, he meets Count Byron De Prorok, a glamorous lecturer and world famous archaeologist. De Prorok is everything Willy isn’t; glamorous, handsome, a brilliant speaker and, most of all, rich. The Count needs a projectionist and assistant for the rest of his tour, Willy wants out of Milwaukee for good. This may be his ticket out, but can he trust his future to someone who may not be all he claims?