Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

163 views
Serieses! > could you link the books in this series together.

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashley5724) | 777 comments https://www.goodreads.com/author/show...

The "Devil Call MC" books could be linked together into a series.

Thank you


message 2: by Erica (new)

Erica Ridley (ericaridley) | 29 comments Could you please link books 6 and 7 to the Dukes of War series?

#6:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

#7:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

Dukes of War series:
https://www.goodreads.com/series/1375...


message 3: by Mike Briggs (new)

Mike Briggs (mikebriggs) | 188 comments 2 done


message 4: by Mike Briggs (last edited Aug 25, 2015 10:01AM) (new)

Mike Briggs (mikebriggs) | 188 comments 1 - not sure how you want the series set up. There currently is a Devil Call MC - Talon & Everly series, and there are Devil Call MC books not in a series. Do you want those not yet in a series to be in a separate series, and if so, what name do you wish to use? Devil Call MC?

These here are not part of a series yet:
BEFORE THE PATCH - book one
BEFORE THE PATCH - book two
BEFORE THE PATCH - book three

NO LOVE KILL - book one
NO LOVE KILL - book two
NO LOVE KILL - book three


message 5: by lethe (new)

lethe | 13571 comments Mike wrote: "1 - not sure how you want the series set up. There currently is a Devil Call MC - Talon & Everly series, and there are Devil Call MC books not in a series. Do you want those not yet in a series t..."

Ashley is not the author :)


message 6: by Mike Briggs (new)

Mike Briggs (mikebriggs) | 188 comments lethe wrote: "Mike wrote: "1 - not sure how you want the series set up. There currently is a Devil Call MC - Talon & Everly series, and there are Devil Call MC books not in a series. Do you want those not yet ..."

Yeah, I know, but figured there might some knowledge since so many of the books seem to involve Devil Call MC, and, for that matter, at least Talon. I think.


message 7: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashley5724) | 777 comments I don't have any knowledge of how it should be set up. I just figured since they all say they are part of the "Devil Call MC" books, they should be in a series.


message 8: by Mike Briggs (new)

Mike Briggs (mikebriggs) | 188 comments Ashley wrote: "I don't have any knowledge of how it should be set up. I just figured since they all say they are part of the "Devil Call MC" books, they should be in a series."

Ah, okay then. I'm not sure how to sort out the series issue as so many say "Devil Call MC" and there are so many multiple book ones, twos, threes, etc.


back to top