Harlequin Presents Readers discussion

2014 Harlequin Presents Reading > Aisha's 2014 reading list

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aisha (new)

Aisha (Aisha1991) | 61 comments hope this year i widen my reading preferences and read books by different authors

message 2: by Aisha (last edited Mar 09, 2014 12:51AM) (new)

Aisha (Aisha1991) | 61 comments A Touch of Temptation by Tara Pammi.i liked it. angsty ,accidental pregnancy,second chance romance. this is a new author , book could have been better but i loved it.5 stars

Imprisoned by a Vow this one was disappointment , coz i was expecting strong heroine but it turned out to be different . i found it bland.2 stars

message 3: by Aisha (last edited Mar 09, 2014 09:31AM) (new)

Aisha (Aisha1991) | 61 comments The Sheikh's Prize . ehh... m i reading a book by lynne graham or by mistake picked a book by other author

woh! this was not my favourite author's writing style i m familiar with..

but the book was nice. but half the time i had to fight shock about the book being so different by LG'S writing style.

its really good book.if it had been my first book of new author than i would have rated 5 stars but one of my judging criteria is that i always compare a authors with his/her prior work

message 4: by Aisha (new)

Aisha (Aisha1991) | 61 comments Antonides' Forbidden Wife by Anne McAllister fabulous

i have to bring lynne graham in this discussion, boy! didn't you ruined my outlook for greek (tycoon) hero's family. with reading LG books for past years where greek tycoon always have dysfunctional family living or dead , maybe with exception one or two loving family members; i was in big shock when i encountered the loving greek family of the greek hero in above book.

this book was a eye opener ,greek heroes in hp do come without ruthless trait. Anne McAllister is a amazing author.

go for this book.

6 stars. LOVE IT

message 5: by Christine (new)

Christine | 79 comments Aisha wrote: "Antonides' Forbidden Wife by Anne McAllister fabulous

i have to bring lynne graham in this discussion, boy! didn't you ruined my outlook for greek (tycoon) hero's fa..."

Anne McAllister has a number of wonderful Greek heroes, who have a close, warm, loving family relationship. I love her style of writing. You should read her backlist,

message 6: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books), Harlequin Presents are my crack! (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books) (Gatadelafuente) | 2264 comments Mod
I appreciate you posting your thoughts, Aisha!