Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Diamante Lavendar
This topic is about Diamante Lavendar
Bulletin Board > Looking for authors to feature on my blog

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Diamante (new)

Diamante Lavendar (diamantelavendar) | 21 comments I have decided to start featuring an author each month on my blog. Some will be in the forms of reviews and others will be interviews and posts. All features will be promoted on my social media sites. If you're interested, please message me here on Goodreads or email me at diamantelavendar@yahoo.com. I look forward to hearing from you!

message 2: by J.M. (new)

J.M. Garlock | 41 comments I do a series called "The Centurion Chronicles" which is Roman military fiction. The protagonists are Julius Caesar & a Centurion, Sextius Baculus. The books do quite well in the UK & US. If this interests you contact me at mikegarlock7@gmail.com

message 3: by J.D. (new)

J.D. Begley | 22 comments I'm a new author. My primary interest is Fantasy and SciFi. My first novel: 'The Winter Blade' is available on Amazon.
You can contact me here on goodreads.

message 4: by Lenita (new)

Lenita Sheridan | 1010 comments Hi Diamante,

I'm the author of two middle grade fantasy books. If you're interested in featuring me, I'd love to take part. You can contact me on Goodreads or for more information go to my website at www.LenitaSheridan.com.

message 5: by Jim (last edited Aug 25, 2015 05:49PM) (new)

Jim Vuksic | 1049 comments My novel, Levels, was released Aug. 9, 2011. Distributed internationally by Ingram/Spring Arbor, it is available in four formats - paperback, e-Book, audio book on CD and audio download - through 14 commercial vendors.

If interested, you may contact me via the secure communication page of the promotional website, created and maintained by the publisher.
http://jimvuksic.tateauthor.com/

Detailed information re: Levels, including ratings/reviews, may be viewed at https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...

message 6: by A.J. (new)

A.J. Burke (authorajburke) | 3 comments Author here! Primarily fiction. First book to release by the end of the year hopefully.

message 7: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Britt (samanthabritt) | 22 comments Hi Diamante,
I think what you are doing is great. I'm sure I speak for all fellow indie authors when I say you are awesome for doing it!

Here's my information:

Samantha Britt
Will of Fate: Dual Court Kiss I

Fantasy Romance
Young Adult
New Adult

Thanks!
Samantha

message 8: by Teri (new)

Teri Dluznieski (horsewisevt) | 41 comments Hiya

inspirational...? is that spiritual-religious kind of inspirational, or a more general kind of inspired- the way great books or art or music inspire us? :)

I have a handful of non-fiction natural health books- all that combine natural health to various issues, from learning, to depression-stress, to alzheimers... combined with healing techniques.

I also have the first book in a series that is paranormal-supernatural-fantasy, about a young woman who is an inca shaman, and a full-time college student.. Cafe' of the Hungry Ghosts...

I bring background of having done this stuff for many years, info on social issues, ethical issues, and the very real world todays kids are living in..:)

Cafe' of the Hungry ghosts behind the veil of ordinary, a cosmic wind is stirring by Teri J. Dluznieski Dancing in Your Bubble Ancient Teachings; Modern Healing by Teri J. Dluznieski

message 9: by Doug (new)

Doug Oudin | 168 comments Hi Diamante,
I'm Doug Oudin, author of 'Between Two Harbors, Reflections of a Catalina Island Harbormaster' (a memoir), and 'Five Weeks to Jamaica', an captivating ocean adventure.
Both books can be viewed on Amazon, or on my author website; catalinaauthor.com.
Thanks for your consideration and for supporting new authors that are trying to make it in this ever expanding market!
Doug Oudin

message 10: by Kristen (last edited Aug 26, 2015 07:54PM) (new)

Kristen Darling (kristen_darling) | 2 comments HI Diamante - what a wonderful idea you have, and so inspiring for authors who are trying to get the word out about their new book(s).

My name is Kristen Darling - my book is called The Ghost of You - it is a romance / fiction that has been generating great reviews and interest. You can learn more about me at my website: kristendarling.com, and on my book page: facebook.com/theghostofyoubook.

I would love to speak with you in more detail if you are interested in my genre / novel concept. Thanks!

message 11: by Groovy (new)

Groovy Lee | 1 comments Hello, Diamante

I would also like to be considered. I write wholesome, passionate romance, suspense, romantic/suspense, and in the future, will add sci-fi to my list.

My newest release is a romantic/suspense titled: COLORS IN THE DARK

Colors In The Dark by Groovy Lee

I love writing. I can't imagine doing anything else. If you like, you can reach me at atreyhu@att.net.

http://www.groovylee.com/

Thank you!

message 12: by Jayne (last edited Aug 27, 2015 08:16AM) (new)

Jayne Harris | 2 comments Hi Diamante!

Not sure whether you have specific genres in mind, but I am a Paranormal Investigator and Writer and my first book is due out this halloween.

What Dwells Within - A Study of Spirit Attachment by Jayne Harris

Here is a description, if you think you may be interested just let me know as we are currently taking pre-orders and pre release reviews.

Spirits don't just haunt buildings
From beloved dolls to once treasured jewellery, evidence of the afterlife can be found in the most unexpected of places.

Jayne Harris is one of the UK's best known female Paranormal Investigators and a world leader in the study of Spirit Attachment (haunted objects). With over 17 years experience in this very misunderstood field of research, in this book Jayne lets readers into her world by sharing her most memorable, and sometimes terrifying cases and gives advice to anyone wishing to take a journey into the paranormal.

Co-written by award winning Author Dan Weatherer who gives a fascinating insight into historic cases, this book is a MUST have for any paranormal enthusiast and an invaluable tool for paranormal investigators.

Are you ready for the truth?

message 13: by Tony (last edited Aug 27, 2015 08:59AM) (new)

Tony Duxbury | 58 comments Diamante wrote: "I have decided to start featuring an author each month on my blog. Some will be in the forms of reviews and others will be interviews and posts. All features will be promoted on my social media s..."
My name is tony duxbury and I am a goodreads author.If you would be interested in featuring me my email is tldux@hotmail.co.uk

message 14: by Colleen (new)

Colleen Myers | 42 comments Hi Diamante,
My debut sci/fi romance is releasing this November and I would love to do an interview if you have space. Thanks.

message 15: by Jeanne (new)

Jeanne | 6 comments Hi Diamante,

I'd love to do an interview or offer my book for review. I'm also available for guest posts. My debut novel, BLOOD OF A STONE, was released March 2015 by Tuscany Press and currently has 4.3 stars on Goodreads and 4.6 stars on Amazon. BLOOD OF A STONE received an Independent Publisher Book Award (bronze) in the national category of religious fiction and was a finalist for the Independent Author Network Book of the Year Awards.

A link to the book: Blood of a Stone by Jeanne Lyet Gassman

message 16: by Nick (new)

Nick Alverson (nickalverson) | 5 comments Diamante,
Very cool thing you're doing.
My book, Insane-O-Tron, has Humor, Sci-Fi and a little bit of Fantasy mixed in. If you're looking for something crazy and really different perhaps you'd consider it.
Insane-O-Tron by Nick Alverson
Nick Alverson

message 17: by J. (new)

J. Rubino (jrubino) | 90 comments Not sure if this is in your vein, but I will list books:
The Cat Austen/Victor Cardenas mystery series: Death of a DJ, Fruitcake, Cheat the Devil, Plot Twist, Cake Job (a novella in an anthology), Raise the Dead. Published in various formats - hard, soft, audio, e - between 1995-2004 (3 volume 3 format came out last year).
Knight Errant: The Singular Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, pub 2001
Lady Vernon and Her Daughter (co authored w/Caitlen Rubino-Bradway, 2009-2010 (hard, soft, audio, e)
What Would Austen Do? Short story co authored with Caitlen in the anthology "Jane Austen Made Me Do It." 2011. We actually were contacted last month by a theatre co in Denver that wants to include it as part of their 2016 stories-on-stage program.

Co author Cait is also the author of the MG fantasy "Ordinary Magic" (Bloomsbury) and a lit agent.

message 18: by Diamante (last edited Aug 29, 2015 02:18PM) (new)

Diamante Lavendar (diamantelavendar) | 21 comments I'd like to thank everyone for their interest in being a part of my blog! I believe I've contacted everyone who has posted...if there is anyone I overlooked, please let me know! Thanks! If anyone else comes across this post, please feel free to contact me! :)

message 19: by Jodi (new)

Jodi Watters | 7 comments Hi Diamante,
Thanks so much for your generosity! Promotion is a vital and valued part of any author's marketing plan and I'm so appreciative that you're offering your platform for us!
I'm a contemporary romance author with 2 books already published, 1 due to release late 2015, and another early 2016.
I'd love the opportunity to be featured on your blog and/or provide you copies for review. Please contact me via Goodreads or at j_watters@live.com, at your convenience.
Thanks again!
Best,
Jodi
Next to Me (Love Happens, #1) by Jodi Watters Wrong then Right (Love Happens, #2) by Jodi Watters

message 20: by Wendy (new)

Wendy Unsworth (mamahathaway) | 37 comments Hi Diamante, I am the author of several chapter books for children and one, mystery/suspense novel, The Palaver Tree.
I would love to do an interview and or review. I have a new novel 'Beneathwood' due for publication on 26th October. ARCS available on 28th September. This is mystery/suspense and I am very keen to promote!
Many thanks
Wendy

message 21: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn Hall | 9 comments Hi, Diamante, I see you are a gardener. Might you be interested in Plant Whatever Brings You Joy: Blessed Wisdom from the Garden? Spiritual/personal transformation/gardening metaphors You can find reviews, ratings on Goodreads. Let me know. Thanks. Kathryn

message 22: by Lynnette (new)

Lynnette (lunaraya) Hi Diamante!
I am a new author and just releasedWhere Darkness Dwells last week. If you have any interest in speaking with be in regards to my story, I can be reached here on goodreads it at raven3angel@gmail.com

Great idea you've got here!

message 23: by J. (new)

J. Dursky (jdursky) | 1 comments Wow! How do you have time to read all of these? Haha. May as well throw my info in here too. My book Fallen, released 7/1/15, has been on the Amazon best seller's list since 8/10. It is sitting at #25 right now, peaked at #4 for a few days in the Super hero genre.

http://www.amazon.com/Fallen-J-Dursky...

message 24: by Doug (new)

Doug Oudin | 168 comments Hi Diamante. I sent a message on Aug. 26, but think I might have been overlooked. (Aug 26, 2:53 p.m.)
I have two books, my memoir, 'Between Two Harbors, Reflections of a Catalina Island Harbormaster', and my new book, 'Five Weeks to Jamaica', an ocean adventure. Both are on Amazon, or my website; catalinaauthor.com.
Thanks!

message 25: by Debra (new)

Debra Langley (debbielangley) | 12 comments Hi Diamante,

Please consider promoting my new book called Ideas Like Shoes on your blog.

I have a media kit available that I can forward to you if you are interested.

Ideas Like Shoes Take You Places by Debra Langley Ideas Like Shoes Take You Places

A brief blurb:

“Step outside the daily nuts and bolts of life, and examine your own amazing potential for creative thinking.” - DOUGLAS KRUGER, BUSINESS CONSULTANT, AUTHOR, AND PROFESSIONAL SPEAKER

Most of us go through life doubting our own talents and abilities. We look towards other people that have succeeded and we try to copy their ideas and do what they are doing. We are not original or unique and keep our best talents and most original ideas trapped inside. We fear what other people may think and so we continue to produce work that is an inferior copy of someone else’s.

Your best work is your work; it is original and is uniquely yours. It comes from inside you and does not resemble the work of someone else at all. Nowhere is this more important than in the field of creativity where we must make hundreds of connections in the brain, become smarter, think faster and be more astute as we find the lucrative A-Ha moments in daily life.

In Ideas Like Shoes Take You Places, Debra Langley explores the field of innovation and creative thinking and reinforces the idea that anyone can be creative. Ideas are not limited to a few highly gifted individuals as we may have previously thought. It pinpoints a few basic tools that if implemented and practised daily will help you lay a solid creativity foundation and teaches you how to change your conventional way of thinking.

With practical examples, this book shows you just how easy it is to come up with big ideas. Debra shares simple, effective and time tested actions that we can all implement daily. After all it’s the ideamen that get ahead in life! Are you ready to join the ranks with some of the world’s leading innovators?

www.think-speak.com