Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

General Discussion > Please name that book!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle | 5 comments I read a really good book about a year ago and I can't remember for the life of me what the name was. From what I remember the plot of the story was about a girl who was a slave at a small village. The head of the village had a daughter who was able to use a special spray that was like a mind control when used on someone. She captures a man who is an angel and belongs to a group of elite fighters. The slave girl helps him escape and he takes her to his home which is on a cloud and he owns a bar there where he has her work with other girls that are from a variety of paranormal species. That's pretty much all I can remember so if anyone knows the name of the book I would greatly appreciate the help! Thanks.

Lillian ☁ Cloud 9 Books ☁ | 5 comments Sounds very interesting! I hope someone knows what it is so I can read it. :)

message 3: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle | 5 comments Me too! It is really good, and I only put the basic info that the overview would give you so that I don't give anything away for other people that want to read it.

message 4: by Cindi (new)

Cindi (ourtrumpcard) You know, someone mentioned at another group that there is a group here at GR that is devoted to tracking down those elusive books! Let me go look for it ...

message 5: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle | 5 comments That would be amazing, i didn't know there was a group I'll have to check that out!!!

message 6: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (stephrae) | 4 comments Is it Burning Dawn by Gena Showalter?

message 7: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle | 5 comments Yes that is it!!! Thank you so much I really appreciate it!!!

message 8: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (stephrae) | 4 comments welcome

message 9: by Cindi (new)

Cindi (ourtrumpcard) "Name That Book" is the group's name, not that you need it now :)

message 10: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle | 5 comments Thanks though it might come in handy in the future!!