The 5th Wave (The 5th Wave, #1) The 5th Wave discussion

Create A Story

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

lily I'll start he story with one word, then you add to it!How will it turn out?

The

message 2: by Ramon (last edited Aug 24, 2015 01:24PM) (new)

Ramon Kasiri moon was brighter tonight to all who were seeing; Its light spoke heavily to the heart and all were confined to its beauty. Each and everyone witnessing this event were constantly glaring, enraptured and in chains by the object of their desire.

Emily Beard But something else had caught my eye.

Michaela An old lady, it seemed. Old, worn colthes on her back. She sneaked around the trees and handed to a dark figure a

message 5: by Josie (new) - added it

Josie small bundle of blankets. The bundle moved; it was alive. The figure gently took the fragile package from the woman and

Amelia and turned to moon, then walked off without a sound, without a turn of the head, then diapered, gone. Then when i turned back to where the frail old woman was standing, a set of eyes starred back at me, she sees me. the eyes weren't normal, the were red, the kind of red you don't want to look at, the kind hat sends chills down your body. blood pumps through my veins as panic floods my body. The woman is coming towards me.

Emily Beard And I did what every other person would do.... I made the biggest distraction I could and ran.

Emily Beard And I did what every other person would do.... I made the biggest distraction I could and ran.