➷Ƭнє Qυαrтer Qυell➹ {Sємι~ A∂ναηcє∂} discussion

➴ Districts > ➣ Ɗιѕтяιcт 7

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

The Reaping has started, you can Rp with each other or you can post a single Reaping post, it's up to you.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Have you ever had this feeling that something bad was going to happen to you as soon as you first wake? When I say bad I mean like your life is flashing before you eyes kind of bad. Because this was what Caben Ashmark felt as soon as he woke up that reaping day. Of course he never told any of his siblings this when they were getting ready for the reaping. This would only frighten them, and the twins where already nervous enough this being their first reaping. So keeping quiet was the best thing for them.

The family of four made it to the reaping square no problem. They all signed in, and walked to their section, and stood waiting to have the reaping over with. But once they got to the boys, it was like Cabe knew what they were going to read before they even said a word. "Marcus Ashmark!" Before his little brother could even move an inch, Caben yelled out. "I volunteer as Tribute!" He could feel his entire family's eyes on him, and the eyes of everyone else in the district. He did not wait for the peacekeepers to take him to the stage he walked- practically ran up the stage, and before another word could be said, Cabe Grabbed the Microphone and said, "Before I leave my district, everyone should know that my parents, Cobalt, and Liandra Ashmark are the Murders of the the Old Mill owner."

➷Ƭнє Qυαrтer Qυell➹ {Sємι~ A∂ναηcє∂}

unread topics | mark unread