Fantasy/YA bookclub discussion

Unearthly (Unearthly, #1)
This topic is about Unearthly
September > Unearthly [NO SPOILER] Progress updates

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ellen (new)

Ellen (ellenvergauwen) | 8 comments Mod
Since 3 out of four books in the poll became a tie, I just randomly picked the one I thought would be best.
So this month we'll read Unearthly.
This topic will be all about the progress of our reading. Discussing things and letting everyone know if you do or don't like the book.
NO SPOILERS HERE!

Grace (gracielue) | 4 comments This will be my first group read. I'm pretty excited about it!

message 3: by Ellen (new)

It will be my second and I'm pretty excited too :)

Grace (gracielue) | 4 comments Okay so I'm starting late but I'm starting the book tonight! I couldn't tear my self away from the other series I'm reading. I had to read the last one lol. I have read the prologue to this already though because I was ceriaus and so far it looks good!

Grace (gracielue) | 4 comments Im 137 pages in and rather enjoying it so far! im getting ready to read some more tonight. is anyone still doing this book this month?

message 6: by Ellen (new)

I still have to start reading myself. Sadly I'm in a reading slump at the moment. But today is the day I'm going to pull myself out of it.

Grace (gracielue) | 4 comments Hate it when that happens! It happens the worst when I've just read a series that i really fell in love with because nothing will compare to it for a while so I usually end up taking a week or two off lol. I'm really enjoying this one! I actually already finished and ive started the second book. I couldnt help it! hope you pull out of your slump soon :)

message 8: by Inge (last edited Oct 12, 2015 06:57AM) (new)

Inge (biblio_r3d) Can I still join you guys in this months reading?