One x One discussion

MethLab and MethChemist

Comments Showing 1-50 of 86 (86 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 327 comments lets rp shall we. the kind of idea that I had placed what a vampire and human war?

vampire and human fall in love?

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 327 comments Character creation?

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 327 comments Name: Rose Water

appearance: http://i.gr-assets.com/images/S/photo...

Spieces: Vampire

{ What's the point of living life } MethChemist  | 131 comments name: Jason Mills

appearance: http://40.media.tumblr.com/08326c6fd4...

species: human

{ What's the point of living life } MethChemist  | 131 comments Brett ran out of his house and into the woods quickly. His father could be heard yelling from the house cursing at him holding a belt

{ What's the point of living life } MethChemist  | 131 comments Brett kept running through the dense woods the were full of tall trees that were orange and was loosing leaves quickly. it was becoming fall and he hated it when it got cold. his father would throw him outside only in a pair of shorts and locking him out for hours. he jumped over a stream and tripped on a rock falling to the ground with a small groan as he hit the grown.

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 327 comments Haylee suddenly appeared in front of him, hit by the scent of his blood "What the hell are you doing in the woods during a vampire human war?"

{ What's the point of living life } MethChemist  | 131 comments Brett looked up at her frusterated "what the hell are you talking about?" he got up wiping off his jeans that covered his bruised legs and he wore a black tank top showing his bruised arms and cuts

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 327 comments Shaylee gripped his wrists tightly her eyes glowing red. she hissed gently showing her fangs. "It's not safe to be out here kid..."

{ What's the point of living life } MethChemist  | 131 comments Brett trys pulling his arms away but can't "its not safe anywhere! now let me go!" he leaned forward biting hand hard

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 327 comments She hissed and gripped him by his neck and stared him into his eyes, seeping into his mind set and his memories

{ What's the point of living life } MethChemist  | 131 comments Jason groaned as his head started hurting "let me go!" he kicks her hard in the leg and pushes her away quickly turning around and runs away from her as fast as he can

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 327 comments rose raced after him then tackled him "Stop... I saw your past, im not here to hurt you!" she said pinning him down

{ What's the point of living life } MethChemist  | 131 comments Brett looks up at her actually taking the time to see what she looks like. He thought she was very cute but he hid it showing no emotion in his face "what do you want then?"

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 327 comments she sighed " I want to help you i scared you so you would go home"

{ What's the point of living life } MethChemist  | 131 comments He looked up at her confused "you want me to go home?" he started shaking thinking about his father "n-no.."

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 327 comments "No i dont want you to go home, i read your mind... I want to save you... ill prtoect you

{ What's the point of living life } MethChemist  | 131 comments Jason got out of her grip getting off the ground watching her "you can't read my mind's okay? it's not possible and I gave up on fairy tales along time ago okay?"

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 327 comments "Im a vampire..." she whisoered

{ What's the point of living life } MethChemist  | 131 comments "your a vampire.." Jason looked at her "look ma'am maybe if I was a kid you could trick me into believing that but not now"

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 327 comments haylee gripped his wrist abd bit into it so she could drain enough blood to make him fall asleep for a few hours

{ What's the point of living life } MethChemist  | 131 comments Jason passed out falling to the forest ground with a thum

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 327 comments T+Rose picked up jason and ran himto her small cabin in the woods away from the war and placed him in bed. she decided she might as well make food for the kid and she started cooking

{ What's the point of living life } MethChemist  | 131 comments Brett tossed and turned in his sleep dreaming about his father "no..don't hurt me.." he groaned in his sleep

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 327 comments rose heard the small groan with her ears. she ran into jasons room and though of doing one thing her mother did for her whenever she had bad dreams. she crawled intot he bed and held jason to her chest gently singing into his ear

{ What's the point of living life } MethChemist  | 131 comments Jason calmed down cuddling into her in his sleep

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 327 comments she rubbed his head gently with a sigh

{ What's the point of living life } MethChemist  | 131 comments Jason slowly woke up "what the hell.." he looked up at you shocked and jumps back "where am I?!"

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 327 comments Rose graoned waking up gently,"I saved you from going to your dad's house chill damnit. I told you what I was and you didnt believe me... food is in the over in the kitchen feel free to help yourself"

{ What's the point of living life } MethChemist  | 131 comments Brett nodded softly "I'm sorry..I believe you now" he gets off the bed going into the kitchen and grabs a plate

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 327 comments She curled up in the bed tiredly and tries to go back to sleep

{ What's the point of living life } MethChemist  | 131 comments Jason eats the food she made for him and goes back to the bed seeing Haylee curled on on it "thanks for the food..I liked it" he whispered not sure if she was awake or alseep

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 327 comments she opened her glowing blue eyes "Thanks..."

{ What's the point of living life } MethChemist  | 131 comments Brett layed back down in the bed next to her looking into her soft blue eyes nervously "so I can trust you right?"

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 327 comments "Most definitley" she smiled happily

(( was burning that poster to look cool for school... and i almost ruined the entire thing

{ What's the point of living life } MethChemist  | 131 comments ((well at least you didn't boo))

Jason smiled softly back at her

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 327 comments She closed her eyes tiredly\

(( like the information and the drawings are still on it but the awsome "BEST IN THE WEST" this is like totally fucked ))

{ What's the point of living life } MethChemist  | 131 comments ((lol))

Jason closes his eyes tiredly too moving alittle closer to her "I still don't know your name yet"

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 327 comments "Rose..." she whispered tiredly. her body was tired

{ What's the point of living life } MethChemist  | 131 comments "I'm Brett.." he whisperd back laying his head on her hand

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 327 comments she smiledv
"cute name ki..." she fell asleep

{ What's the point of living life } MethChemist  | 131 comments Brett smiled softly and fell asleep too. He was feeling better about being here with Rose and not at his house.

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 327 comments Haylee slept quietly. She was super tired

(( mom is making me wash my fucking hair tonight ))

{ What's the point of living life } MethChemist  | 131 comments ((skip to something?))

((oh my god babe I'm sorry))

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 327 comments (( yeah and it's whatever. Skip months later? ))

« previous 1