1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Ruth and Xandra

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) Hi :D

message 2: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 1122 comments Hey! I'm really so sorry about that. So do you have a plot you wanna do? And do you want to be the guy or the girl?

message 3: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) Hmm I don't have anything specific in mind. And if you're okay with it, can I be the girl? Pretty much every other RP I'm in, I'm the guy. It's fine if you want to be the girl (I totally understand) though

message 4: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 1122 comments Oh no that's fine :D you can be the girl.

And okay... do you tend to prefer fantasy or supernatural elements, or realistic?

message 5: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) Thanks! :D

I like both, but I haven't done a realistic one in a while. It doesn't ultimately matter which genre we do though. You can choose :)

message 6: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 1122 comments Okay, I was kind of leaning toward realistic, so wanna do that, then? And what age frame/setting are you thinking? Cause we could do like a simple romance in high school or college, or we could do something like teenage spies/secret agents or something... those are both pretty fun

message 7: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) Ooh cool!! Maybe we could combine both and have one of them secretly be a spy or something... Or maybe one of them is the heir/heiress to some big corporation or something and his/her father hired someone in secret to watch over her and make sure she's surviving high school/college and nothing bad happens? I'm okay with either age, but I lean slightly more toward high school. It's ultimately okay either way though :D

message 8: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 1122 comments Yeah high school she sounds good. And... Well I've done too many of the whole heiress/protector thing... So in really not in the mood for that... Sorry. But maybe something like there's a regular high school and there's the boy and girl who both go there, but then it ends up they're both working for the spies but neither of them know the other one is, and they end up being put on a mission together or something... I don't know what do you think?

message 9: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) That's okay. And oaky sure! That sounds like fun :)

message 10: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 1122 comments I mean, I'll really be willing to do the other thing if you want... I feel really bad for saying that XD

message 11: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) No I totally understand. Don't worry about it :D

message 12: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 1122 comments Okay :D were there any changes you were wanting to make to that idea?

message 13: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) No that idea sounds good to me :D

message 14: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 1122 comments Awesome! Wanna make characters? Also, how mature do you mind things getting? Aka, language, sex, violence...
I'm good with anything except I fade on sex scenes, so we can go with whatever your comfortable with.

message 15: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) That's fine with me. I prefer skipping sex as well so that's good. And I don't mind swearing that much. I don't usually write it, but I don't mind it at all. And in terms of violence I don't want it to be super detailed, but I have nothing against it in the RP

message 16: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 1122 comments Okay awesome :) so you ready?