KH's Dirty Angels discussion

Buddy Reads > Dirty Promises

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kim (new)

Kim Bailey (kimbaileywrites) | 353 comments Mod
Oh Yeah! Dirty Promises is book 3 in the Dirty Angels trilogy ... feel free to post your thoughts anytime - before, after or during reading - just remember to use spoiler tags! <3

message 2: by Kim (new)

I finished reading this book yesterday & can't get it out of my mind! I am seriously tempted to read it over again.
I haven't decided if it's my favorite Karina Halle book, or tied with Dirty Angels as my favorite. One thing is for sure ... it rocked my world! <3

message 3: by Cyndi (new)

Cyndi Becker (cyndibecker) LOVE the teaser!!

Just starting this - I'm @8% and it's already so intense. I don't want to stop reading but I have to get some sleep. Thinking I may have to save it for the weekend...

message 4: by Cyndi (new)

Cyndi Becker (cyndibecker) Just posted my 5++ star review. LOVED this book - as hard as it was to read at times, it was simply stellar!!

message 5: by Cyndi (new)

Cyndi Becker (cyndibecker) Kim B wrote: "I finished reading this book yesterday & can't get it out of my mind! I am seriously tempted to read it over again.
I haven't decided if it's my favorite Karina Halle book, or tied with Dirty Ange..."

Yes, think you are right. FAVORITE - I need to read Sins and Needles still - go back to where Javier is introduced to us.

message 6: by Kim (new)

Cyndi! So glad you loved it! but, I can't believe you haven't read Sins & Needles! wow ... get on that! LOL

Seriously though ... hope you love it too.

P.S. please consider leaving your review on Amazon too ;)

Sophie's Reading Corner  (sophiesreadingcorner) | 13 comments Hey girls!! I have just started Dirty Promises! It was a cruel thing Javier being out and not being able to read, but I'm finally there! :))

message 8: by Kim (new)

ღSophieღ wrote: "Hey girls!! I have just started Dirty Promises! It was a cruel thing Javier being out and not being able to read, but I'm finally there! :))"

Woot! Woot!

Please feel free to drop by for whatever support you need ;)
You're going to love it!

Sophie's Reading Corner  (sophiesreadingcorner) | 13 comments Kim B wrote: "
Woot! Woot!

Please feel free to drop..."

I would love to, but sadly I'm leaving for a weekend trip & no internet will be there for me. Already loving it <3

message 10: by Brandi (new)

Brandi (bwsmith) | 15 comments ღSophieღ wrote: "Hey girls!! I have just started Dirty Promises! It was a cruel thing Javier being out and not being able to read, but I'm finally there! :))"

Yay!!! I can't wait to see what you think! <33

Sophie's Reading Corner  (sophiesreadingcorner) | 13 comments Brandi wrote: "Yay!!! I can't wait to see what you t..."

Thank you, doll!! It's so intense and I'm still early! ^^

Sophie's Reading Corner  (sophiesreadingcorner) | 13 comments 25% now really amazing writing! I have so many feelings for Javi (view spoiler)

message 13: by Kim (new)

ღSophieღ wrote: "25% now really amazing writing! I have so many feelings for Javi [spoilers removed]"

That was one of my fave parts of the book! I love (view spoiler) If you're sick & twisted, then so am I ;)

Sophie's Reading Corner  (sophiesreadingcorner) | 13 comments Kim B wrote: "That was one of my fave parts of the book! I love [spoilers removed] If you're sick & twisted..."

I think its also my fave so far (view spoiler)

message 15: by Kim (new)

I know exactly what you mean Aalia! When reading the Artists Trilogy I was always team Camden. I did have empathy for Javi in that series & adored him as the anti-hero ... but just knew he wasn't it for Ellie ... The Dirty Angels trilogy brings Javi into his own & I FLOVE every second of darkness.

So glad that you enjoyed it as well! <3

Sophie's Reading Corner  (sophiesreadingcorner) | 13 comments Kim B wrote: "I know exactly what you mean Aalia! When reading the Artists Trilogy I was always team Camden. I did have empathy for Javi in that series & adored him as the anti-hero ... but just knew he wasn't i..."

Amen, Kim!! Agree 100% :D