Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

The Chimera Sequence
This topic is about The Chimera Sequence
Advanced Copies for Review > ARCs Available for Science/Military Thriller

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elliott (new)

Elliott Garber (elliottgarber) | 4 comments Hello all!

My first full-length novel, The Chimera Sequence, will be released next week, and I would love to give away some electronic and paperback copies in exchange for your honest reviews.

If you think you could read and enjoy a thriller of normal length (about 400 pages) within the next two weeks, please reply with your e-mail here or send me a private message, and I'll be in touch!

Thanks in advance for your interest and support.

message 2: by Caroline (new)

Caroline Vaught (carolinevaught) Hello! I would love to read your novel, my email is carlymvaught@gmail.com. I would be glad to discuss details.

message 3: by Jeff (new)

Jeff Hartman | 2 comments Hey, I'd be more than happy to read your novel. My E-mail is drsjeff@gmail.com.

message 4: by Amanda (new) - added it

Amanda  B Gillespie (amanda_shocknawebookblogger) | 41 comments I'd be happy to read and review. Mobi at agille37@gmail.com

message 5: by Elliott (new)

Elliott Garber (elliottgarber) | 4 comments Thanks Carly, Jeff, and Amanda. I've e-mailed the book files to all of you!

message 6: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Bowden | 1 comments Hi I was just wondering if this book is an adult, new adult or young adult book as I am a teenage reader and don't want to read books that are possibly too mature/graphic. Thanks, Jess

message 7: by Susan (new)

Susan Stevenson I'd would be happy to read and do a review, of a paperback copy, please?

message 8: by Elliott (new)

Elliott Garber (elliottgarber) | 4 comments Jessica wrote: "Hi I was just wondering if this book is an adult, new adult or young adult book as I am a teenage reader and don't want to read books that are possibly too mature/graphic. Thanks, Jess"

Hi Jess, thanks for your interest in my book! The story does have some violence in it, probably about the same level as a PG-13 movie. There is some flirtation between characters but no sex. Does that sound okay?

message 9: by Elliott (new)

Elliott Garber (elliottgarber) | 4 comments Susan wrote: "I'd would be happy to read and do a review, of a paperback copy, please?"

Hi Susan, I'm only giving away digital copies here as it is a little too expensive for me to send out paperbacks. Let me know if you're still interested!