1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Methlab and Katherine

Comments Showing 1-50 of 65 (65 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments Girl A works as a government assassination and she kills off terrorists and shit ( sorry its late so im cutting down to the chase ) and she has this really bad past that you'll learn down the road. Any way she has this one target named Marcos Martin. Who has this devilishly handsome boy boy b ( you can name him whatever you want ) and girl a tries to get as close as possible to bpy b along the way she falls effortlessly in love with boy b. but she still has to go through with her mission to get rid of marcos, at least put him in jail. Boy b has no idea that girl a is a spy and no idea that his dad Marcos is a terrorist an english terrorist. I think doing a muslim thing is offensive to people and i dont want to deal with the offensitivity

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments some highschool teen pregnancy and depression bull shit lmao

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments sure but i do have to warn you I do not like playing male roles or doing gay relations Im not against guys or gays i just do not like feeling uncomfortable

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments you make decisions so complicated... I like that lol

cyborg it is because I have done all the fandoms and vampires and penpals and music... this cyborg will be new.... it will be different. but you will need to help me through it a tad because I have no idea what the hell partials is. Im not a reader but im a writer haha

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments ill look into it :) okay shall we make characters?

also can my character have a bad past? and like you wont know it until her and the half human half robot and her get to know eachother?

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments lol cool cool... hahaha making sure im all in for the bad past.

ONE MORE QUESTION dunno if you had this planned but later on down the line when they figure out how to reproduce will she be able to get pregnant by him or no?

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments =I WANT THEM TOO TOOOOOOOOO ahahahahaha okay lwts make characters. can you go first?

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments Name: Rose Martin
Apperance:http://www.mynewhair.info/wp-content/...
Species: Human

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments you can start

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments okie dokie

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments Rose walked with her team to where the humanotics lived. She wore a grungy looking tank top with low waisted army green cargo pants and combat boots. Her blonde hair flowed in the wind as her brother Adrian, who was 100% against humanotics, walked by her side "I hope we find a way to kill the rest of these freaks off" he hissed into Rose's ear.

Rose sighed at how much everyone in her team was against them. She had mixed feelings about humanotics. She had mixed feelings about everything that has happened in the kast period of months

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments Adrian looked at haylee. He knew she thought differently about the humanotics then the rest of the humans did, but he didnt care. He cant get rid of her, shes a valued part of the team. But only for her smarts. Not because shes his sister. He could care less about that.

Haylee noticed Samm. "guys, walk up to him and be nice, and subtle... don't just barge in screaming because they aren't fully human, they can possibly kill you..."

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments Haylee walked slowly, and patiently up to the humanotic. She put a finger against her plump lips sensing him to no panic or call for help. Humanotics are half human, haylee thought, they had to have some sort of feeling in a way... "Im not here to cause any damage, can you please put your gun down?" she asked sincerely. And not the fake sincerity. True sincerity.

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments "I just want to talk look," She put down all her weapons, at least the one weapon she had, which was a small pistol her brother gave her which... wasnt useful to what the humanotics had, and she kicked it over to Samm. "See... I'm not here to continue the stupid war... I just want to make peace... show the humans that youre not evil... and...you have to have some sort of feeling right? Youre half human... I may not be able to see it... but Humans all have feelings... People say you dont, but I think you do" The humanotic had such a handsome face, and haylee smiled slightly at it, "Youre face is beautiful" she smiled. She thought to herself ' Who ever invented these... people.... did a glorious job... /'

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments "Peace... I want peace..." she said forgetting for a moment while they are really here.. she teared up gently... she was that oddball in the last group of humans that thinks that maybe the bad guys are as bad as we are... she wiped her eyes gently sniffling. her blue eyes looked up at him. She sighed scratching her blonde hair

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments she then remembered what she had to do, but not right now... she didn't know if the human otics could communicate with each other or not

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments (( Can she shove a chip in his neck that disables all of his robotic side?))

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments k cool))

haylee shook her head no, "No one would come..." she hugged the humanotic crying "Im so sorry" she squeaked, before stabbing him in the back of the neck with the injection and everyone in her group surrounded Samm.

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments Haylee walked away from samm... she didnt want to see her brother treat samm so horridly. They picked up sam and ran to the boat that lead them to long island, human territory. As they sat in the boat as it led them to home, haylee cheaked on samm by revealing his face...she sighed feeling horrible. "Guys... we couldve just gotten peace with them... we didnt have to do this..."

Her brother sighed "Haylee... look... your such a nice girl, a little too nice... you know what these....monsters did to our family..."

Haylee glared at her brother "And you know what we did to majority of theirs.... so back off adrian..."

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments Haylee sighed rubbing his head, another injection in hand incase samm were to try to fight us.... she sighed....

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments Haylee rubbed his head and sang softly, maybe that would calm him down instead of making him sleep

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments "Damnit haylee inject him with the stuff!!!" Adrian snapped holding his face in pain

Haylee injected samm one last time with a sigh following her brothers orders

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments Haylee laughed quietly to herself as she watched adrian hunched over in pain.

"Okay haylee you think this is so funny...." he grunted in pain "You can do all the experimenting by yourself"

Haylee groaned as they reached long island. They carried samm in and hooked him up on a table strapping him down and preparring him for tests. there was an IV hooking into his arm that disabled his whole body from moving.

They took off all his gear, and clothing, leaving him against the table naked. Then they left letting haylee experiment by herself.

(( I suppose he does have some sort of male genital, which is not why Im leaving him on the table naked lol ))

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments Haylee walked over to him. She sighed. "my brother made me do all this. I hope you realize this. If I was general of the humans I would help you rebuild," she sighed "but I'm the scientist. Who is used as bait for the humanotics, in sorry. I really do want peace. But I can't leave my brother. He's all I got left" she sighed hooking some cables to Samm. "What's your name, last name, and date of creation," she said typing some things on a computer. She was going to find a way to disable his robotic powers so he can't be any stronger then a human.

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments "Fine then have it your way. I can't leave though. This is where I live too. So were roommates for a bit." She sighed hating that he couldn't trust her now. She sat by him "so emotions...." She sighed rubbing his cheek with a gentle touch wondering what his reaction would be

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments She looked on the computer. "There's an emotional link inside of you. I can probably hack into that..." She whispered gently and happily.

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments She finally would get to sense his emotions

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments Haylee walked over to him she sighed. Then she head Adrian walk down the stairs "have you cracked him open yet?"

"Adrian I just broke my trust with him for your stupid desires, so it's going to take a while!!!" She said sighing "I can't force him to talk and it's impossible to hack into his system because they are linked to certain technology that only humanotics have," she sighed more. "Zoom
Not gonna hurt him for this stuff. I'll just try to talk more."

Talking doesn't work sis lemme show you how to hurt one to get what you want" Adrian held up his gun and Haylee ripped it out of his hands "no!!! Stop it damnit you know I don't want any deaths!!!"

"Fine" Adrian said "lemme hurt him a bit" he tried to move past his sister but Haylee just pushed him back. With anger Adrian punched his sister in the face and walked off with the gun angrily. "Fucking bitch"

Haylee sat on the floor holding her face. Blood dripping down her face fast. She turned around to face Samm as she was tearing up "I guess that's karma for tricking you..." She sighed looking down and grabbed a towel and cleaned off her face in the sink

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments "Adrian is always trying to kill something. He wants control he wants to be in charge. He likes violence. I don't. He wants me to cut you up and rip you apart " she looked at him "but you're more then that..." She walked over to samm... "How come there isn't many humanotics left. During the war there where thousands. Now there's as many humans as there are humanotics. But we have three girls having kids" she put her face infront of SAMs. "Can you have babies?"

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments "Sir please. The more you talk the more you get to leave. I promise. I'm supposed to kill you but I won't. I will eventually let you go if you work with me!" She sighed in tears her face bruising up

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments Haylee's eyes widen. " h-hi I'm Haylee..." She sat by him taking a note on his name "samm..."

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments "Interesting..." She smiled. "Any family??? Find memories of having a mother and father?" She whispered. She didn't even have that.

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments She sighed "I never had a mom or dad. When I was born me and my brother were left at an orphanage. No one ever wanted us...." She laughed "so I learnt the feeling of not being accepted. I wouldn't want anyone else to feel like that. That's why I'm not going to hurt you..." She laughed gently

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments "Do you want me to open up to you? To show you that I do listen. That I do want to help? She asked gently

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments She laughed gently "talking is the experiment. My brother told me to expirement you my way. My way is asking questions and keeping you healthy and alive. I'm not going to dissect you" she sighed "what can humanotics do? Can thy read mines. Tell when some one is lying????" She sighed. She felt like she was waiting her time on him. She'll probably just return him and tell Adrian she killed him.

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments "You don't have to be good at talking. You just answer the question unless you want me to open up more. I can. I mean. It's not like you're gonna tell all the humans right? Right." She whispered gently rubbing his cheek a bit her eyes tearing up.

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments "Fine then. Can I open up to you?" She whispered gently "just so you know more about me. You don't have to talk or even open up" she whispered

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments "After I was left in the orphanage , I grew up with my brother. He raised me. But he was abusive. It was bad... Then the war happened. Adrian protected me. But he still hit me and stuff. We made a team with the last remaining humans. But none of them like me. No. Because I always say there's nothing wrong with humanotics." She sighed in tears standing. Up "my brother used me. He hit me. Then pretended to love me just so I would hurt you and it's not right!" She threw a glass down pissed off and in tears "why is there barely any humanotics left?" She whispered quietly at the end.

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments Haylee turned towards him, tears flowed down my cheeks, "But cant you live forever? Cant you recreate?" she asked walking towards him.

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments haylee thought for a moment, she smiled gently "Maybe I can help with that... Maybe i can enhance your expiration date, and add a type of mechanical semen that can recreate a humanotic in both human and humanotic females.

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments " haylee smiled happily with her idea "but i will need your help Samm..."

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments "ill need your dna, and figure out what type of software your creaters used" she smiled lightly

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments "With your help I can... If I unstrap you and give you your clothes back, do you promise not to leave?" she said trusting as she already was starting tp undo the straps

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments "Surprisingly im okay with that" she laughed handing him back his clothes then logging into the big computer and sits down preparing herself for a reasearch that will take all night long to do. "You can walk around my lab if youd like" she said typing into the computer.

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments A picture of haylee and her brother was on the wall, it was when they were orphans, dirty and in pain looking. but haylee still had that smile on her face that could light up an entire room. Adrian had this evil looking smirk on his face.

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments She shrugged tearing up... "I was scared I mean.. if no one wanted me at all growing up and my brother just hurt me... what would change if i left... you know... its scary to start new some where for me..." she whispered wiping her eyes then she took her hands off the key board then looked at Samm in tears. "I dont know if you feel anything... I dont know if you know what I feel... but honestly depression and loneliness can really hurt some one..." she whispered going back to her work weakly

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments She paused looking up..."If i let you go back to the humanotics... could you take me with you.... I mean... you could help me not be so full of emotion...." she said smiling softly

« previous 1