Resident Evil discussion

Mod Chat

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, The watcher(I'll watch over the group(not reference) (new)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 36 comments Mod
hi.

The Great and Powerful Matt Addision~ Spy; Liberty Valence~ Gunslinger; Speed Racer~ Driver; Project Alice and Leon S. Kennedy~ Zombie Slayers  (polishchicken) | 193 comments Mod
Can you guys invite all your friends please? Thanks

message 5: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, The watcher(I'll watch over the group(not reference) (new)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 36 comments Mod
kk

message 7: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, The watcher(I'll watch over the group(not reference) (new)

like 384

message 9: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, The watcher(I'll watch over the group(not reference) (new)

I'll be back I'm going to go see if my dad can take me to the library

message 10: by The Great and Powerful Matt Addision~ Spy; Liberty Valence~ Gunslinger; Speed Racer~ Driver; Project Alice and Leon S. Kennedy~ Zombie Slayers , Puppini Sisters - It's not over, so don't give up the fight (last edited Aug 24, 2015 01:33PM) (new)

The Great and Powerful Matt Addision~ Spy; Liberty Valence~ Gunslinger; Speed Racer~ Driver; Project Alice and Leon S. Kennedy~ Zombie Slayers  (polishchicken) | 193 comments Mod
Should we make Pepe a mod or not? Pepe did a good template:)

message 11: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

The Puppet Master (kirinchick) | 292 comments Mod
I don't see why not. So go for it!

Okay, dude. What do you think about it Natalee???

Natalee can you help me make topics please? Loliepop is busy and can't help.

message 14: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, The watcher(I'll watch over the group(not reference) (new)

yeah sorry I missed this

Hey Nat! Sorry I didn't see this, can you help me add things on the empty Folders?

message 16: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, The watcher(I'll watch over the group(not reference) (new)

ok like what?

message 17: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

She said just random places from that folder.

message 18: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, The watcher(I'll watch over the group(not reference) (new)

which one are you lolie?

message 19: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

The middle girl

message 20: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, The watcher(I'll watch over the group(not reference) (new)

nice

message 21: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

Yep :) Lib is the girl behind me and the girl on my left is a close friend.

message 22: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, The watcher(I'll watch over the group(not reference) (new)

you guys are really pretty

message 23: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

Thank you Natalee :3

message 24: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, The watcher(I'll watch over the group(not reference) (new)

♡♡♥

message 25: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

:)

message 27: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, The watcher(I'll watch over the group(not reference) (new)

that's my cat rollee.

Aw..! Is it a boy or girl.

message 29: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, The watcher(I'll watch over the group(not reference) (new)

girl all me an my sisters names(And cat) end with lee

That's cool, I'm debating if I should wear a sweater or not?