Resident Evil discussion

Chat

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, The watcher(I'll watch over the group(not reference) (new)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 36 comments Mod
bub bah dah dah bu dah dah bu
- Girl meets world:Girl meets creativity.

message 2: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

The Puppet Master (kirinchick) | 292 comments Mod
Hey Natalee!!! Have you seen the movie?

message 3: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, The watcher(I'll watch over the group(not reference) (new)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 36 comments Mod
what movie?

message 4: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

Resident Evil. They have five and they're making a new one :)

message 5: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, The watcher(I'll watch over the group(not reference) (new)

no I haven't,

message 6: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

Ah, they're well done movies. You should see them. Well, I have to go.

message 7: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, The watcher(I'll watch over the group(not reference) (new)

bye

message 8: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

Cello everyone!

message 9: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, The watcher(I'll watch over the group(not reference) (new)

message 10: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

?

message 11: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, The watcher(I'll watch over the group(not reference) (new)

random Ness

message 12: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

Ah okay

message 13: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, The watcher(I'll watch over the group(not reference) (new)

:-)
:-(
;-)
:-P
=-O
:-*
:O
B-)
:-$
:-!
:-[
O:-)
:-\
:'(
:-X
:-D
o_O
:-/
x-(
:-I
<3
:-V
XD
:-Q
:-@
:-C
:-O

message 14: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

Gosh, I cannot complete with that...

message 15: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, The watcher(I'll watch over the group(not reference) (new)

I'm in my phone so u can do that.

message 16: by tem (last edited Aug 23, 2015 09:23AM) (new)

tem Finally a good Resident Evil RP :D

Loved Extinction

message 17: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

Ditto!!!

message 18: by The Puppet Master, Ada Wong: "I'll leave that to your imagination." (new)

I love how the Red Queen is like, "You're all going to die down here."

message 19: by Barrison (new)

Barrison  (ReverseFlash) | 24 comments Hey can someone please Make Edward a lover....I at least want her to have green eyes if you do.....