Kindle Unlimited Science Fiction and Fantasy discussion

General > Where to post

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Catherine (new)

Catherine Griffin | 171 comments Mod
This group is intended for subscribers to Kindle Unlimited to exchange book recommendations.

If you have a fantasy or science fiction book to recommend, please post to the folders Fantasy or Science Fiction. It's best if you have reviewed the book so it's clear why you are recommending it, otherwise I may move the post to Book Suggestions pending review.

If you are an author wanting to promote your book, please post to Book Suggestions. I will try to have a look at any suggested book and if it's any good, review it.

Alternatively, you can go to ingeniouscat.co.uk and request a review there.

message 2: by Elizabeth (last edited Jan 30, 2016 01:26PM) (new)

Elizabeth White | 2 comments Catherine wrote: "This group is intended for subscribers to Kindle Unlimited to exchange book recommendations.

If you have a fantasy or science fiction book to recommend, please post to the folders Fantasy or Scien..."

I joined Goodreads a week or so ago and have just found this group. Such a good idea! I spend ages searching for readable fantasy books( as in something that appeals to me personally) on Kindle Unlimited and this will cut down on time. And I have at least two books to recommend but need to write the reviews. Also, as an author, it gives me a relevant venue to connect with potential readers, so I will shortly be posting on Book Suggestions.
Thanks for thinking of this.