Romance Readers Rendezvous discussion

Coffee Corner > What's on Your Mind? Let's get this Conversation Started!

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chantel (new)

Chantel Seabrook (chantelseabrook) | 56 comments Mod
Just wanna chat? Be yourself and laugh? This is the place for it. Anything Goes...

message 2: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Siegrist (amandasiegrist) | 13 comments I'm about to go on date night with my husband in a few hours. Taking a break to check this new group out and liking it so far.

I love when Grandma visits:) Date night doesn't happen often. Perhaps I can find great story ideas within it. Last time we had any time to ourselves, we were heading on a mini vacation to Miami and I saw this bag on top of a car. First thing to pop into my head was if it got into an accident and the bag flew off and there was a dead body inside. Yeah, don't know where my mind goes sometimes. But then my husband got into it and there we were making up a story together:)

We shall see....

message 3: by Chantel (new)

Amanda wrote: "I'm about to go on date night with my husband in a few hours. Taking a break to check this new group out and liking it so far.

I love when Grandma visits:) Date night doesn't happen often. Perhap..."

Have fun and hope you get a new story out of date night :) My girls are older (13 and 10), so we get a lot more "date nights" now, but I remember how thankful I was to have them when my girls were younger! Enjoy your night!!!

message 4: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Siegrist (amandasiegrist) | 13 comments Thank you, I will! My girls are 5 and 3...so yes, it is few and far between when we get out. I just love date nights...gotta keep that spark alive whenever possible.

message 5: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Browne (victoriabrowne) There is a story title there! Grandma date night. It could be about You on a date with Mr Amamda and then what Grandma Amanda and Girls get up to when your out. Maybe more of a kids book than Steamy romance, but fun lol Have a good date night, and I hope the house is still standing when your home x

message 6: by Debbie (last edited Aug 26, 2015 04:40PM) (new)

Debbie Feltner | 18 comments Okay then, since this is a place to say whatever is on your mind,this is what's on mine.

I keep scrolling through my personal facebook account and a heck of a lot of my friends keep posting these pictures of shirtless men with outstanding bodies..all good right. I suppose they are supposed to be the ultimate in hotness. I keep thinking yeah he looks nice but that's all...just nice. Now if he had a little bit of chest hair the hotness meter would go through the roof though. Call me old fashioned if you want to but it takes a little chest hair to make me drool.

message 7: by Debbie (last edited Aug 26, 2015 10:41AM) (new)

Debbie Feltner | 18 comments Okay then, since this is a place to post whatever is on your mind, this is what's on mine.

On my personal facebook account a lot of my friends post these pictures of shirtless muscular men. I suppose they are supposed to be the ultimate in hotnes..all good right. I think to myself, yeah he looks nice, but that's all...nice. If he had some chest hair the hotness meter would go through the roof though. Call me old fashioned if you want to but it takes a little bit of chest hair to make me drool.

message 8: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Browne (victoriabrowne) I'm lucky my husband has chest hair. But to be honest I will happily drool over any fit man haha. I wish my fiends would post pictures of hot men on face book!!!

message 9: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Siegrist (amandasiegrist) | 13 comments I'm more of a no chest hair kind of girl. But I agree....wish my friends posted hot guys as well. Although, I do get my fill here:)

message 10: by Chantel (new)

Victoria wrote: "I'm lucky my husband has chest hair. But to be honest I will happily drool over any fit man haha. I wish my fiends would post pictures of hot men on face book!!!" Haha! :) I agree!

message 11: by Debbie (last edited Aug 26, 2015 02:27PM) (new)

Debbie Feltner | 18 comments Victoria wrote: "I'm lucky my husband has chest hair. But to be honest I will happily drool over any fit man haha. I wish my fiends would post pictures of hot men on face book!!!"

Hi Victoria. Which do you prefer though. Hairless or hairy like your husband. You're husband doesn't have a goodreads account does he..haha

message 12: by J.B. (new)

J.B. (goodreadscomjbmorrisauthor) Debbie wrote: "Okay then, since this is a place to say whatever is on your mind,this is what's on mine.

I keep scrolling through my personal facebook account and a heck of a lot of my friends keep posting these ..."

Debbie wrote: "Okay then, since this is a place to post whatever is on your mind, this is what's on mine.

On my personal facebook account a lot of my friends post these pictures of shirtless muscular men. I sup..."

Debbie, I like your comments. A scuff beard helps too. Add a bit of tattoo and you have the perfect MC.
JB Morris

message 13: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Browne (victoriabrowne) Hi Debbie - haha he dose actually. I like both. If he is tall dark and handsome then hair is best, but if he is blonde and tanned then smooth and oily! I'm easily pleased :)

message 14: by Debbie (new)

Debbie Feltner | 18 comments Victoria wrote: "Hi Debbie - haha he dose actually. I like both. If he is tall dark and handsome then hair is best, but if he is blonde and tanned then smooth and oily! I'm easily pleased :)"

I'm not saying hairless is awful, hairless men are nice to look at as long as the body is good but a little hair is plain old sexier to me. My husband is hairy too, maybe that's why I like it so much. ;)

message 15: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Browne (victoriabrowne) I agree with that Debbi. Lucky we have hairy men isn't it haha

message 16: by Stella (new)

Stella Alden (stellamarie) | 117 comments Mod
What about muscles? A must?

message 17: by Debbie (new)

Debbie Feltner | 18 comments Stella wrote: "What about muscles? A must?"

Well of course muscles...haha

message 18: by Stella (new)

Stella Alden (stellamarie) | 117 comments Mod
I JUST HAVE TO BRAG for our BESTEST AUTHOR EVER
#9 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Metaphysical & Visionary!!
ISN'T THAT AWESOME!!! Cara's Twelve by Chantel Seabrook

message 19: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Golden | 66 comments Stella wrote: "I JUST HAVE TO BRAG for our BESTEST AUTHOR EVER
#9 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Metaphysical & Visionary!!
ISN'T THAT AWESOME!!![bookcover:Cara's Twelve|2..."

Yes, that is awesome. I was just viewing this book yesterday. I need to take a closer look at it.

message 20: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Browne (victoriabrowne) Welldone #9 is definitely something to be proud of X