Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows question

Who are you're most-hated characters?
Hannah Hannah Aug 21, 2015 01:57PM
Mine are Umbridge, Bellatrix, Lucius, (Draco) Malfoy, Voldemort, and Snape.

Umbridge, I really wanted her dead more than Voldemort.
Voldemort, because he is just evil

I have to Agree Cornelius because he is stupid.

But I think Bellatrix was one of the best characters!

Percy
Umbridge
Fudge
Crouch sr

holland (last edited Aug 21, 2015 07:23PM ) Aug 21, 2015 07:22PM   0 votes
Umbridge, I mean really, who doesn't hate her. Bellatrix because she murdered Sirius, Harry closest thing he ever had to a family. Voldemort, obviously. Don't really hate the Malfoys too much, I mean Narcissa practically saved Harry in the end. Also, I'm sorry, but I really hated Lavender. Think that's it....

1)Umbridge - I m furious at her more than Voldemart
2)Voldemart - for obvious reasons
3)Aunt Marge- She ill treats Harry just because she can
4)Bellatrix- Because she killed Sirius
5) Cornelius Fudge- Because in the love of power he behaves like an ostrich and denies the danger was coming

Isha (last edited Feb 02, 2017 10:35AM ) Feb 02, 2017 10:19AM   0 votes
I'm sorry but I HATE Dumbledore. He gets other people to do the dirty work unless it has something to with him. I don't like Ron either. He is a terrible person to Hermione at the start and Harry pretty much has to force him to help Hermione. When she needs Ron the most, he starts going out with Lavender Brown. Ron knows that Hermione likes him as more than a friend.

I think that my first option is Umbridge, i know that Voldemort is pure evil and we all hate him, but i can't stand that woman, she is so mean. (Sorry for my bad english :p)

I mean everybody says Umbridge because she's just meant to be mean to Harry and Voldy because he's evil... end of the conversation. Although characters like Draco, Snape, or Bellatrix were interesting to find more about. Draco and Snape are similar in a lot of ways and they have a soft side inside. Peter Pettigrew is another disliked character of mine as well.

-Dolores Umbridge
-Peter Pettigrew
-Voldemort
-Lucius Malfoy
-Cornelius Fudge
-Lavender Brown
-Bellatrix is horrible, but I absolutely love Helena Bonham Carter and her performance!

Umbridge because she is creativity-squishing, creates rules that limit freedom and hurt others, and is terrible to children. Also Harry hates her and she supports bloodism against muggle borns and muggles.

Voldemort because he is cruel and kills.

Cornelius Fudge because he is a bit of an idiot that can get nothing done even when everything is falling to pieces around him and people really do need leadership.

As for the other characters that are evil, I actually like some of them (Bellatrix, the Malfoys, etc).

dumbledore
snape
greyback
rat boy
umbridge

Luna (last edited May 09, 2021 04:38PM ) May 09, 2021 04:38PM   0 votes
1) Umbridge
2) Voldemort
3) Bellatrix tied with Peter Pettigrew
4) Greyback
5) Uncle Vernon/Aunt Petunia
6) Fudge

fudge
umbridge
percy
voldemort
snape
lucius malfoy
greyback
peter (wormtail)
but i love draco

Bellatrix, Umbridge, and Wormtail

I completely hate Umbridge, but it's fun hating her. I also hate Bellatrix with a passion. The list of her murder victims goes on and on, and she's proud of it. I understand that her years in Azkaban damaged her mind, but I don't think that's an excuse. She's terrible in every way.

I really think Umbridge and Fudge are the most detestable because they are just so relatable. A teacher (or person of power) who abuses their position, and a person in a leadership role who cares more about keeping their position than doing the right thing. I'm sure we could all think of someone in our own lives who has wronged us in those ways, and that makes the characters so much more personal, and consequently more hated.

Fudge for being so freaking close-minded
And Snape, he was very brave indeed, but I do think what he felt was more an obssesion than love. Also that didn´t justify the way he treated Harry, Neville and Hermione

filch
fudge
umbridge
percy

Umbridge, because of obvious reasons, Bellatrix Lestrange because she murdered Sirius Black and made Neville's parents go insane, Cornelius Fudge was just annoying as hell, but I think that J. K. did a good job writing this character as a tyical politician.

Lucius Malfoy was annoying as well. Same with Filch or Percy.

But although some of the characters were mean and evil (for example Sirius' parents, Snape, Draco's mother) I found them to be well written, complex characters and I kinda liked them.

U 25x33
Hannah Lol @typical_politician
Sep 26, 2015 02:25PM · flag

Alida (last edited Sep 05, 2015 04:47AM ) Aug 28, 2015 05:38AM   0 votes
Umbridge,bellatrix the bitch,voldemort,grey back, wormtail (Pettigrew)..hate them all

Umbridge (duh,i dont think i need to explain why)

Mícheál (last edited Feb 04, 2017 10:14AM ) Feb 04, 2017 10:14AM   0 votes
Umbridge because she's 100% evil and has no agenda other than to be evil. She joins up with Voldemort's dictatorship! Love seeing her name on almost every post here.

Nagina. I hate snakes. And that thing was creepy.

Rita Skeeter because she's just a slimeball with no empathy. She's one of those characters you hate so much because you can't beat her, until Hermione actually does, which is awesome.

Uncle Vernon. No redeeming qualities.

Kreacher. Even after his redemption, still hated that guy. He's the reason Sirius died, IMO.

Voldemort, Bellatrix, and the Death Eaters. Obviously.

I didn't mind the Malfoy's. The were scumbags, but they it at least seemed that they recognized the horror of Voldemort, once they had lost his honor.

Umbridge is the worst. Voldemort is right behind her.

Umbridge

Umbridge because she is SO annoying and thinks she's so nice, and perfect, and thinks that anything Harry says is wrong.

Bellatrix because she killed Sirius and bragged about it. And she joked about Fred's death. And she tortured Hermione.

Voldemort, because he's horribly evil.

Mallory (last edited Oct 06, 2015 03:23PM ) Sep 04, 2015 01:32PM   0 votes
Umbrid
ge, Belkatrix,Voldemort, goyle,crabb

Umbridge
Voldemort
Bellatrix
Greyback
Snape

Daniela Totally agree with you.
Feb 05, 2017 04:36PM