Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows question

Who are you're absolute favorite characters?
Hannah Hannah (last edited Aug 31, 2015 07:11AM ) Aug 21, 2015 12:42PM
Mine are Harry Potter (duh), Albus Dumbledore, Sirius Black, Albus Severus Potter, Hermione Granger, Harry's parents, and Fred and George Weasley.

Ron
Lupin
Sirius
Fred
George

Hagrid, Sirius, Harry, Hermione, Ron

Pretty much all of my favorite characters were the ones who died. Fred and George, Remus, Tonks, Snape, Dobby, and Luna.

My absolute favorites are as follows:
Fred and George- I wish I had a twin like this ;)
Ron- just made me smile
Dobby
Dumbledore

And no, Harry doesn't appear on this list; I never really connected with his character

Snape, Fred and George, Draco, Ron, Luna, Lupin, and Neville.

Dumbledore, Snape, Hermione, Lupin...

my favourite characters are
Albus Dumbledore
Hermione
Dobby
Fred and George

I would have to say... omg this is hard but um..
Hermione Granger
Harry Potter
Ron Weasley
Professor McGonagall
Professor Snape
and last but not least
Draco <3

Maggie (last edited Aug 30, 2015 06:32PM ) Aug 30, 2015 06:31PM   0 votes
The best for me are-

1. Dumbledore, 2. Harmione, 3. Snape, 4. Harry.

And then-
5. Luna Lovegood, 6. Dobby, 7. Weasley family -Ron, Fred and George, Ginny, their parents..
8. Minerva McGonagall, 9.Nymphadora Tonks. 10.Lupin

And maybe Lily. But I don't know her so well..

1.Fred and George
2.Dobby (makes me cry every frickin time)
3.Luna Lovegood
4.Sirius
5.Hermione
6.Draco

Most of the time the main characters aren't my favourites.

F 25x33
Trisha Patel Same thing with me I mostly like other characters
Oct 06, 2015 03:24PM · flag

1) Harry (especially on my recent reread, I just remembered how freaking much I love that boy <3 And I don't always necessarily find the main characters of stories the most interesting ones, but in this case Harry is so multidimensional while still consistently being an amazing-albeit human and flawed- person and I love his whole emotional trajectory throughout the story and he's the one I connect with most)

2) Dumbledore

3) Hermione

4) Sirius

5) Luna

And then there are like 100 honorable mention that are honestly right up there with the top 5 also because I adore them all haha:

Ron, Fred and George, McGonagall, Lupin, Ginny, Neville, Hagrid, Molly and Arthur, Dobby, Snape (I don't he was a good PERSON- even though he was very much playing for good side- but he's certainly a great character), James and Lilly, and... yeah... SO many characters to love <3

I was heartbroken about Sirius. He's one of my favorites. The whole series I was waiting for J.K. Rowling to give us a father figure to look up to, and a father figure was especially needed in the fifth book. Why would she do that to us? Yes, it made Harry stronger, but he had to go through so much on his own...it would have helped to have somebody.

Albus Dumbledore because I love how round of a character he is, and his way with words, and how much he's been through in life.
Severus Snape because, again, complex character. I find his mysterious allure intriguing, and I just love the way that he acts in general; I guess that you could say that I like his aesthetic.
Harry Potter himself for obvious reasons.

Those are the ones that I would generally say, but here are some other characters who I like:
Bellatrix Lestrange
Narcissa Malfoy
The Weasley twins

Am I the only one who doesn't really like Hermione? I guess that how the fandom sees her annoyed me and made me dislike the character, because I remember liking her whilst reading HP, but still. She just rubs me the wrong way I guess.

U 25x33
Hannah How in the world can you like Bellatrix???
Nov 18, 2015 03:45PM · flag

Fred - Ron
George

Mine are Luna Lovegood, Hermione Granger, Ron, Fred, and George Weasley.

Fred and George Weasley, they had an incredible sense of humour. I loved the way they left hogwarts in the book as well as the movie. And the wizarding wheezes was incredible. If I had wizard money, I would spend most of it in there

Freds's death totally shocked...it was the worst part of the whole series ;(

Hermione,Harry,Lupin,Luna.Neville,Tonks,Ron and Mcgonagall

Remus Lupin because he is deep, brave, and interesting.
Fred and George because they are hilarious.
McGonagall because she is kind and brave and also serious and strong.
And of the three main ones I like Harry and Hermione the best.