2-3-4 Challenge discussion

Run from Fear (Dead Wrong, #3)
This topic is about Run from Fear
Buddy Reads > Buddy Read - Run From Fear by Jamí Alden

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 10426 comments Mod
More than anything, Talia Vega wanted to leave behind her harrowing past. Moving eight hundred miles away, she succeeded . . . until the one man who knows her darkest secrets wanders into the restaurant where she works. Now the agonizing memories come crashing back-along with an undeniable desire for Jack Brooks, the ex-Green Beret who rescued her from a sadistic monster two years ago.

Jack Brooks knows that showing up unannounced is a purely selfish move. Talia doesn't need his protection anymore, but he can't get the raven-haired beauty out of his mind. And when a twisted madman is hell-bent on resurrecting her torturous past, Jack vows to do anything to keep her safe-even risk his own life to save the only woman he's ever loved.

Lauren and I plan to read this in October. It's the final book in the Dead Wrong Trilogy.

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 600 comments If you don't mind, I'd like to join you for this one. I've got the first two on request from our state library system and will read them in September.

Would LOVE to have you join in, Charlene.

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 4017 comments Mod
Charlene wrote: "If you don't mind, I'd like to join you for this one. I've got the first two on request from our state library system and will read them in September."

Of course, we don't mind at all. The more the merrier :0)

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 600 comments Thanks!

Kris - My Novelesque Life (mynovelesquelife) | 2440 comments Jonetta - I thought Guilty as Sin was book four in the series. I saw that on Fantastic Fiction and FictFact.

I know and that's incorrect. The author's website has it as a standalone and this series as a trilogy. I don't have great experience with Fantastic Fiction anymore. Check out how they have Karen Rose's series portrayed.

Kris - My Novelesque Life (mynovelesquelife) | 2440 comments Rose's series is incorrect on there. Thanks, Jonetta. I won't stress over reading Guilty as Sin so quickly then.

Both authors' websites are pretty clear. Don't know why FF has their series so wrong. I've had lots of issues with their series lists over the past year. They don't respond to emails either.

Kris - My Novelesque Life (mynovelesquelife) | 2440 comments Grrr to FF! I know I have given up.

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 4017 comments Mod
Kris - My Novelesque Life wrote: "Grrr to FF! I know I have given up."

Fictfact is a much better resource for this type of information and they are very good about making corrections

Kris - My Novelesque Life (mynovelesquelife) | 2440 comments Thanks, Lauren. I will send them an email.

I forgot to post the link to the discussion questions I created last week!

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/group...

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 600 comments My copy of this book just arrived today at the local library; I had to order it through the state library system. I'll try to get to it soon!