1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > ☤ Mɪᴋᴀsᴀ ᴀᴄᴋᴇrᴍᴀɴ ☤ and Janelle

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janelle (last edited Aug 21, 2015 01:18AM) (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments

Second Generation X-Men Rp

Requirements:
- Doubles
-I'm going to do Jean Grey's daughter and I don't mind which mutant boy I do
-This can go to PM but I prefer to rp it on a thread.
-at least one big paragraph per character.
-Let me know if you don't want to do it with me anymore don't just leave me hanging.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, so should I post my two characters first?

message 3: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments Yes please I'll post mine as well.

message 4: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments By the way my boy is magneto's son but I can change him.

message 5: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments

Name: Adrianna Grey
Nick Name: Adri, Raven
Appearance:
Personality: She has two personalities like her mother did though she can control them. No one has seen her two personalities besides the Professor. Adrianna is her personality that's sweet, kind, good, intelligent, and brave. Her other personality Red is cold hearted, seductive, and evil. She doesn't have a good soul in her body but isn't as strong as Adrianna. When she changes her personality her eyes change from Hazel to Dark green. She doesn't have any confidence in herself when it comes to her powers she holds back so she doesn't let Red out.
Powers: She's a strong Telekinetic but has some telepathic ability. Telekinetic Flight with her telekinesis she's can control so well she fly. Telekinetic Shield which she can protect herself or others with it. Disintegration when she's in a stronger concentrated state she can disintegrate a person.
Red's Powers are different more evil.
She has Mind Possession, Mind Control, Psionic Blast which can cause pain in a person or kill them, Psionic Shield to protect her mind from being attacked or being read. Disintegration when she's in a stronger concentrated state she can disintegrate a person.
Family: Scott Summer's her father and Jean Grey her mother. Alex Summers Uncle, Katherine Summers cousin.
Other:

Name: Terrence Lensherr
Nick Name: Metallic
Appearance:
Personality: He's intelligent and Manipulative he's brave and doesn't hesitate to fight. He's like his father stubborn and cruel when it comes to humans.
Powers: Manipulation of Metal. Magnetokinesis he can use any source of metal as a tracking device. Ferrokinesis he can can manipulate any metals to lift them into the sky and throw them.
Organic Iron Manipulation he can manipulate the metal inside of a human he can kill with this.
Metallic Bonding he can control objects with metal inside of it making anything bend to his will.
Family: Magneto's son, Considers Raven as his mother. Quicksilver brother, Scarlett Witch Sister.
Other:

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 21, 2015 06:28PM) (new)

Name: Amelia Braddock
Nickname: Amy, Melia
Appearance:
description
description
description

description
description

Personality:
Unlike people of her age, Amelia has shown a more mature attitude, usually calm and collected even when someone is acting tense in front of her. However, she can also show a much more timid side at times. She has been described as a "cold but warm" by many of her close colleagues time and time again. She has proven to be greatly annoyed by their paranoid tendencies. Her accomplishments in spite of her youth have exposed Amelia to the jealousy of those who consider themselves her betters. As a result, she has adopted an acerbic attitude that functions to hide her vulnerabilities. At heart, Kurisu is a very curious girl who doesn't mind a little fun now and again.

Powers:
-can generate telekinetic katana, or direct her telekinesis through her fists to strike as if she had superhuman strength
p immune to telepathic probes and attacks
- precognition,
-telepathy,
- mental bolts
-mind control
- generating illusions
- Travel via shadow

Family:
Mother ~ Psylocke (Elizabeth "Betsy" Braddock)
Father ~ Unknown

Name: John Frost
Nickname: Just John, thanks
Appearance:
description
description

Personality:
John has a cocky personality but keeps it in check during important moments. He has some rather interesting ideals to say the least though he also keeps those in check during school. (Mostly) He has a really laid back attitude to nearly anything he comes across. Whether it be a big test, or a thug trying to steal his wallet. Most of the time the thug ends up being the one who is robbed though. He does have a rather none trait that keeps the people who don't like him at bay. He is a real sadist when it comes down to things, often taking things a bit too far for people's liking. Lest they hide some enjoyment in his sadism. His sadism is not extremely harmful to students considering he just pulls cruel pranks to sate his sadistic side. Among all this seemingly bad stuff he has a nicer side towards his friends and people who he thinks highly of.

Powers:
possesses various telepathic talents. John can read minds and project his thoughts into the minds of others, project psionic force bolts which have no physical effects but which can affect a victim's mind so as to cause the victim pain or unconsciousness, and can also induce mental pain merely by touching the brow of his victim. John can telepathically "sedate" his victims so that, if already rendered unconscious, they remain so for as long as she continues to "sedate" them. It is unknown how effective his "sedating" ability is on victims who are awake.
Family:
Mother ~ Emma Grace Frost
Father ~ Unknown

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry It took so long, kind of took a while

message 8: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments Cool:) I'm about to fall asleep so we can continue in the morning if that's okay?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah that's fine. Same situation here ;)

message 10: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments Sweet:) I'll talk to you in the morning then.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

See ya and goodnight (I think...:3)

message 12: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments Night:)

message 13: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments I'm back:)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Same. So do you want to post first?

message 15: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments Sure sorry I took so long just finished cleaning up after dinner.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

No it's fine

message 17: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments Terrence stood in front of the brotherhood next to his father a sadistic look on his face. They could take over and take care of the mutants that defy them and fight them. But they will also destroy the government officials that are trying to destroy them all. "We will be rid of these humans trying to destroy us all! We will also Persuade the mutants that refuse to join us either they join or they better stay out of our way. There is a new generation of x-men and my son and your children will go against them and convince them to join us or have them perish!" His father yelled. Terrence smiled deviously he was sure that everything's going to be fine. He wasn't afraid of the X-Men not at all they weren't a threat he wasn't afraid of anyone else either. This world will be theirs if they have to rip it apart and put it back together until it's only mutants.

Adrianna woke up at four in the morning the same time she wakes every morning because of her lack of sleep. She got up careful to not wake her room mates. She took a shower and got her books out going to the library of the school to study for classes. Though her homework wasn't really a big problem. She just focused most of her energy on Red who wanted to come lot but she ignored red shutting her out. She continued to do her homework thinking something was going to truly happen. She didn't try to read any minds but know something was stirring up. With the brother hood she flinched and concentrated on physics.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((Wait where are they? as in location))

message 19: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments ((Adrianna is at the school and Magneto's kid is in the brotherhood hideout.))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay thankyou))

Amelia crouched on a beam near the roof of the brotherhood hideout looking down at the mutants with an amused expression. Getting in had been easy, like child's play. She grinned at the 'heroic' declaration Magneto made "Aw isn't that sweet" she said to herself as she rested her chin in one of her palms "A plan to send his sone to our school hey? Guess we have to make some room" she mused. She looked at all of the brother hood members, identifying them by name before her eyes landed on a boy. Younger than the other. One she'd never seen nor heard of. She peered closer in curiosity, trying to identify the newcomer.

John opened hair eyes and groaned as he rolled over in hid bed. Why did that girl always have to wake up so early? He couldn't help but notice when someone woke up in the morning "It's all your fault mom" she groaned as she rubbed his face. He hadn't exactly gotten his telepathic powers under control and knew what everyone was thinking all the time. But that girl, Adrianna if he recalled correctly, he could never read her mind. No matter how hard he tried. But he absolutely hated it when she woke up so early in the morning. He could always notice the presence of her waking up, but that was as far as his telepathy worked on her.

message 21: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments Terrence looked over the Brotherhood. "Today the attack will catch the X-Men off guard! We will make a true statement that we're back and will not be defeated so easily!" Terrence announced to them hearing the cheers he smirked. "Let's go!" He lead a group of the mutants from the hideout they were setting up ready to attack when it was morning rush hour. The X-men won't realize what hit them at all The Brotherhood was going to do as best as they can to destroy the X-Men.

Adrianna ran around the school when she got to her dorm she got dressed and got her books sitting in the library she worked on physics. She knew that there are so many people that are telepathic's try to read her mind but she doesn't allow it. If they even got close to reading her mind it was mostly likely that they are reading Red's mind. She sat back sighing she felt something was going to happen something really bad. She ignored the thoughts trying to focus on her control.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Amelia smirked "If only those poor souls knew" she shrugged before teleporting via shadow to a cluster of trees not far from the party being led by the boy. She notified the X-men as to the attack that was approaching. Even though she was ordered to return to safety, she kept on following the group. She simply sent John a telepathic message that she would be late to class.

John rolled his eyes as he walked down the corridor. He'd just gotten Amelia's message that she would be late. Again. He walked until he got to the library and sat down with his own homework. Not knowing that he was exactly opposite Adrianna.

message 23: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments Terrence glanced around helping some of his mutant friends they got ready they would have to identify the new X-Men. "We have to go and locate the X-Men let's catch Xavier's attention." He lead them around to the right places waiting for the perfect time when first class is going to start at seven sharp the exact time their attack starts.

Adrianna looked down at her books looking up at John when he came in she glanced down getting up to grab a book of physics. She looked up hearing Red speaking to her in her mind she grew nervous. You should talk to him maybe he won't be so afraid of us? She shook it up. "Shut up Red." She muttered before coming over and sitting back down opening the book.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Amelia read the boy's mind and pulled her phone out to tell the security the exact time and attack formation that the brotherhood had taken up "Nice try" she smirked from her position behind a tree, hopefully obscured from view.

John looked up as he heard the shuffle of papers and smiled at Adrianna. He usually smiled at most people, however he was intrigued by Adrianna. She was the only person he couldn't read the mind of, besides Amelia, and he wanted to find out how she did it.

message 25: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments Terrence continued on what he was doing glancing up at Amelia. "Wait here." He walked off to speak to his brother Quick Silver who ran to where Amelia was he climbed the tree. "My brother isn't very fond of spies and of mutants from Xavier's home." He admitted to Amelia. "So I suggest you leave or you stay out of our way it's that simple."

Adrianna looked up at him trying not to blush. Smile back. She tried not to show any emotion. "You're John right?" Adrianna asked curiously though a bit shyly. "You always try to read my mind?" She knew by his efforts she didn't like to allow someone to read her mind.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Amelia immediately sent the message she was typing to the Xmen before snapping her phone so that none of what she'd done could be discovered. She smiled coldly at the boy and raised an eyebrow at his comment "And we aren't very for of people trying to destroy our establishment" She said before standing up

John smirked "That's me" he replied "and yes, I do try,but it never works" he said before leaning back in his chair "It gets kind of annoying though when some minds wake you up at 4 in the morning"

message 27: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments "We're only trying our best to show the message that the brotherhood never died. But you can say that we're trying to destroy Xavier's establishment." he explained looking at her. "You can try to fight or run I'm sure I'll catch you." He smirked a bit at that. "Is she a spy?" Terrence yelled up. "What do you think. Just give me a minute." He told Terrence looking at Amelia.

"It's nice to speak to you John... I don't let anyone in not even Professor X." she admitted looking at him blushing. "I'm sorry that you wake at the same time as me because of my mind." She felt so bad right now.

message 28: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 21, 2015 10:17PM) (new)

Amelia smiled "Well I'd like to see you stay true to your word" she taunted. No one had ever caught her. No one. She looked at him when his comrade asked if she was a spy. She grinned "Well what do you think?" she asked slyly. She wasn't even meant to be out of her dorm, let alone following the brotherhood.

John waved his hand in the air "Nah, it's fine" she said with a grin "Gets me up before everyone else. I guess that's why I'm not late to first periods any more" he joked

message 29: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments He smirked and grabbed her taking her downstairs. "I'm debating if she should be killed or used as bait she clearly is a X-Men." Terrence thought of it glaring at her. "Second Generation buy yes she's one." QuickSilver said to them.

"I really feel bad about it though." She nodded. "At least you're awake enough to have some humor." She admitted smiling. "Professor Xavier is awake." I muttered as Professor Xavier came inside. "Sorry I get a bit distracted."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Amelia decided to not fight and go along with it till her powers were restrained. It would be easy for her to escape. But if she went along with it she would get some information. She smirked at Terrence when he said to use her as bait "If you kill me you'll simply be making my maths teacher happy" she said before looking up at her captor "I hope you like pain"

John felt the professor wake as well "He kinda scares me" he admitted as he slipped the page of his textbook. The Professor gave him the creeps. He didn't know why, but he just did.

message 31: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments "If I kill you but of course I don't like killing mutants that have potential." He admitted glaring at her. "You could be a great member to the brotherhood." He walked over to Amelia and to his brother. "Let the attack begin." He looked at Amelia. "I hope to see your friends survive I like a good fight." He admitted to her.

"He's a good man but he's a bit scary." She admitted looking at John. "Something's wrong in the city." She looked up when Professor Xavier rolled over. "There is an attack in the city..." Before he finished Adrianna spoke. "Magneto's sons and daughter and other mutants. They're going to destroy the city and they have Amelia." She answered. "Yes I need the both of you to go it'll take them by some surprise."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

She glared up at him "Oh? Well I love a good scream or two as well" she replied coldly before sending a mental bolt telepathically into Terrance's brother's mind.

John looked at the Professor for a while "Say what? No wonder Amelia said that she'd be late to first period". He'd never been out on a mission. He looked to Adrianna hoping she had.

message 33: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments QuickSilver tried not to cry glaring at her. "She's doing a mind shock in my head!" He told Terrence. Terrence sighed glancing at Amelia "You use a Katana." he smirked. "Not a good metal to have around with you." He said to her bending the sword that was strapped on her back.

"Now you John must got you have completed training and I know this is your first time but you will do great." He turned to Adrianna who stood up crossing her arms. "You know the risks Professor. If she comes out I Can't control her while fighting if anything goes bad it's because of her." She warned the Professor. "I know I understand your worry Adrianna but you have no choice you must go out you have experience to go with John. Cyclops, Storm, and Wolverine will also go with you." He said his words with faith. "Get ready now." He turned and left them.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

She rolled her eyes "Correction" she said blandly before elbowing QuickSilver in the gut so he loosened his grip and then using the shadows do teleport to the furthest shadow in the room "I use a telekinetic katana" she said as she puled out what would be a wooden katana handle and at her will a blade of pure energy formed. She held it over her shoulder "The difference is that this baby's metal free"

John looked at Ardianna "So you have multiple personalities as well?" he asked. He smiled reassuringly "Don't worry, I have my flaws. Whenever I go into diamond form, well...let's just say any article of fabric evaporates" he says with a slight blush. He was trying to make her feel better. Otherwise he would have never said such a thing.

message 35: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments QuickSilver groaned and ran over to her grabbing her again knocking the blade from her hand. "Well now it does have metal." Terrence said looking down at the wooden frame of the katana small pieces of metal creep inside of the wood into the most undetectable places. He picked it up examining it. "Very interesting and the way you travel by shadows is also interesting You're always welcome to join the brotherhood. Your friends I assume are coming." He pushed her into the wall his brother moving before metal coiled around her restraining her against the wall.

"Not multiple just dual personality. There is me right now and Red she's like the Phoenix um like my mother." She hated talking about her mother's other personality it made her upset but she just has to sometimes. She blushed when he tried to make her feel better she smiled slightly. "I've heard of your diamond form I'm curious to see it one day." She admitted. "We should go and suit up." They had to hurry she could hear her father's thoughts saying it.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Amelia coughed slightly as her breathing was slightly restricted. She looked up at Terrence "Well then, what do I get if I were to join you?" she asked before smirking "I mean, right now you guys are the loosing side. And i only side with winners". She was never really sided with anyone. She was simply helping xavier because they were winning. that was the one thing that made her and her mother different.

"Aye aye captain" he grinned with a mock salute "I'll be relying on you to tell me what to do". He was trying to make eveyoned mood lighthearted before they headed head first into danger

message 37: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments "Well if you join right now you can have your life but then once proven loyalty you can be at the top ranks and have total Control with me over the brotherhood. I need someone strong like you we may be on the loosing side now but when we got the top ranking mutants from Xavier's side to ours we will win and you'll be joyed that you joined us if you make that decision right now." He said to her trying to persuade her to make a good decision.

Adrianna smiled. "I'll help you as best as I can but I'm sure once we're in action you won't need to rely on me." She assured him walking with him to the locker room's she got dressed pulling on her black gloves in her X-men Suit. She pulled her hair into a braid before waiting for him. "ready?" She lead him to the jet where the others were her father and Logan were talking when she walked in Storm came in last with a few last minute people of the team Ice-Man and Colossus.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Amelia cocked her head to one side "Hmm...tempting. I guess I am the top ranked telekinetic student" she said before looking at him as she'd read his mind "And what makes you think that me joining will be a good decision?"

Johns smiled "Thanks" he said as he pulled his Xmen suit on and then looked up at Adrianna "Ready" he replied as he entered the ship. He suddenly got a bad feeling in his gut. Like something unanticipated was coming.

message 39: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments "Because you can intercept their plans reading minds and your fighting ability." He said to her. "You'll be an advantage." He didn't know about Jean greys daughter but he would find out he as sure of it.

"You're welcome." She lead him to the jet and got in sitting in her seat buckling up. "Take a deep breath kids as soon as we're out there it's going to be a messy fight." Logan explained to them. "Thanks uncle Log." Adrianna muttered shaking a bit. Cyclops started the jet flying it from the school to New York they went into Stealth Mode. "Adrianna stay with John and find Amelia." Cyclops told her she unbuckled fixing her gloves. "Ready?" She asked John.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Amelia considered this for a moment before sighing "Well I guess its either that or I die"

John looked at Adrianna who was shaking a bit and put a hand on her shoulder "It'll be fine" he reassured, even though he was shaking himself. John sat in his seat "Ready"

message 41: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments "Exactly." He answered smiling at her. "So do you want to join or should I just kill you now?" he asked curiously looking at Amelia. "I would choose your decision soon because your X-Men friends will be here soon."

Adrianna looking at him nodding. "just stay by me it's going to be fine." when the jet landed in stealth mode she got up unbuckling and leaving with him seeing the damage that was already done by the brotherhood. "My God." She then shook it off. She tried to find Amelia. "We have to find Amelia... Can you find her telepathically and I'll find her from above?" she asked John Curiously after hearing his answer she flew up into the air looking for where Amelia was.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

She rolled her eyes "Fine. But only because I value my life" she sighed as she looked up at him. The first thing she'd do would to gel a completely metal free katana and gear.

John nodded and followed Amelia out of the plane. He looked at the damage and nodded when Amelia asked him to look for her telepathically. If anyone tried to attack him, he was going Diamond mode no matter what.

message 43: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments He smiled and looked at her. "I won't let you go yet though not until your friends come once they do. It'll be a fun time." He had a feeling once her friends come once he lets her go she'll leave with them That's exactly what he wants to see her do.

Adrianna tried to find where she was looking in the air she saw where Amelia was and flew down. "Found her this way!" She ran with him to where Amelia was it worried Adrianna. She opened the door running in seeing Terrence, Amelia, and Quick Silver.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Amelia's precognition kicked in and he narrowed her eyes at him "I know you want me to go with them". She was about to retort when Adrianna bursted into the room. She smiled "Your here!" she said with mock excitement "Now come over here and make a shadow so I can escape"

John saw Adrianna gesture toward the house from the air and her followed her through into the house

message 45: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments Adrianna looked at Amelia's Mock Excitement she went over to her using her telekinetic power she threw Terrence into the wall undoing all the metal that held Amelia to the wall. "Let's go we don't have much time." She said to Amelia looking at the helmet on Terrence's head she knew what it was.

Terrence groaned being throw into the wall his brother helped him up he glared. "Adrianna Grey I've been dying to meet you." He said tauntingly but Adrianna completely ignored him.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Amelia melded with Terence's shadow to travel to the shadow made by her katana handle. She picked it up and looked at it before throwing it to the ground and summoning a bow and arrow made purely of telekinetic energy and aiming at Adrianna. She smiled apologetically "Sorry. They're offering me a school-free life. It's an offer that's hard to decline"

John had run to Quicksilver and immediately knocked him out with a simple touch to the brow.

message 47: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments Adrianna looked at Amelia. "I can't believe you actually want to be with them they kill humans they can also kill Mutants and yet you want to join them. Amelia even if it's school free how do you know they won't try to kill you?" Adrianna looked at her ready to deflect anything that Amelia sent at her. Though her concentration is lowering as Red wanted to come out and hurt Amelia for being a traitor but she couldn't let it happen.

Terrence forced himself up seeing his brother was knocked out he sighed attacking John though he couldn't find any source of metal on John he could use other metals against him.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Amelia shrugged "I'm not on anyone's side" she said coldly "That's the one thing that makes me different from my mother". She puled the drawstring of her bow "And besides, if I find the brotherhood a lost cause, I'll probably come back. But not empty handed" she smirked as she shot, making the arrow split into 20, aiming for the spot where she stood.

John saw terrence's attack coming and immediately went into diamond form. The room was filled with a blinding light and Terrence's fist smashed into rock hard diamond. John turned his head to him before sending bolts of extreme pain onto Terrence's mind

message 49: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments "Amelia you're so much better then your mother don't do this." She sighed hearing that watching the arrows come at her she blocked them quickly before anyone of them could hurt her. Her eye color changed color for once Red was coming out she was stronger and could help Adrianna. "Sweetie you really should have thought of your plan before trying to kill Adri." The arrows disintegrated easily into dust she looked up at Amelia. "Don't make me do the exact same to you."

Terrence groaned being punched hard in the face he tried not to scream feeling the pain of bolts onto his mind. Scarlet Witch walked in quietly from behind John she threw a strong hex bolt at him before Quick Silver attacked John after waking up fully.