Making Connections discussion

The Color of Jade (Jade, #1)
This topic is about The Color of Jade
ARCHIVES > THE COLOR OF JADE

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mae (last edited Aug 20, 2015 08:27AM) (new)

Mae (mae_redding) | 9 comments The Color of Jade
Genre: Young Adult, post apocalyptic, dystopian, romance, strong female protagonist, action/adventure

Ⱥ life taken…
Ⱥ soul lost…
Ⱥ Revolution begins.

‘The Color of Jade’ a young adult novel that fans of the Hunger Games and Divergent series will love. After a devastating illness ravages the earth, sixteen year old Jade Kennington finds herself caught in the middle of a battle between Morrison and his Militia who is threatening their way of life and her brother Kane who is trying to preserve it. She realizes she has a battle of her own, venturing out into the unknown world of growing up, finding new love and holding onto the security and innocence of her childhood as she meets Gage. He is confident, strong, and incredibly handsome and he captivates her attention with his rugged charm and chivalry. After Jade inadvertently kills a ruthless and influential Militia member during a struggle, Morrison swears retaliation on the Kennington family. Forced to leave her home Jade finds herself in the uncertain position to trust Gage with her safety, her heart and to keep her hidden as they try to pull her into the middle of the inevitable battle.

**Be one of the first 30 to sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to read and review! Please post your reviews on Goodreads and Amazon.

Formats available: PDF, EPUB, MOBI

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks of receiving your copy of the ebook.

Leave me your name, email address, and format.

Tony Parsons (gambino71) | 1565 comments tonyparsons_42@hotmail.com
PDF

message 3: by Mae (new)

Mae (mae_redding) | 9 comments Mae wrote: "The Color of Jade
Genre: Young Adult, post apocalyptic, dystopian, romance, strong female protagonist, action/adventure

Ⱥ life taken…
Ⱥ soul lost…
Ⱥ Revolution begins.
..."

Thanks. I'm sending it, let me know if you don't get it.

message 4: by Mae (new)

Mae (mae_redding) | 9 comments Mae wrote: "Mae wrote: "The Color of Jade

Ⱥ life taken…
Ⱥ soul lost…
Ⱥ Revolut..."

Thank you, Tony for the awesome 5 star review! I'm glad you liked it. That is exactly what I am looking for... honest reviews. I appreciate it, thanks,Mae