1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Sam and Gillian

Comments Showing 1-50 of 129 (129 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments Hey

message 2: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments Hi. So do you have any ideas?

message 3: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments Nope
Lol

message 4: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments MxM, FxF or MxF?

message 5: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments I'm more of M and F

message 6: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments Could I do the girl

message 7: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments Ya sure.

message 8: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments Ok
U have any idea

message 9: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments Maybe new guy at school who gets picked on and bullied by the other guys in school befriends a cheerleader?

message 10: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments ?

message 11: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments Yeah I like it ok

message 12: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments Ok cool.

message 13: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments Let's start with the characters then

message 14: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments Ok

message 15: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments Could u start

message 16: by Gillian (last edited Aug 21, 2015 06:13AM) (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments Name: Chandler William Thompson
Grade: sophomore (10th)

Appearance:

Personality: Chandler is shy and tends to keep to himself. He's kind and caring. Chandler is very smart and always has books with him. He doesn't have a lot of self-confidence and doesn't think very highly of himself.

History: Chandler is an only child. He lives with his dads, Michael and David. He was born on July 15th in Boston, Massachusetts. They lived there for 15 1/2 years before moving because I David's job. Chandler was homeschooled for the first 15 years of his life by Michael, but they decided to send him to an actual school so he could meet people and make friends.

message 17: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments I'll put mines up in a while

message 18: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments ok

message 19: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments Name:Ashley
Grade:sophomore
Appearance:long black silky hair with purple ombré,slim and pale.Shocking blue eyes.tall.6'1
Personality:funny,sarcastic,helpful,caring.although she is a cheerleader and hangs with a group of snobby girls she has a huge and caring heart.she adores animals.
History:she is the daughter of Evie and Brandon,her parents have a huge company so she's really rich and Is used to the luxurious lifestyle.she just wants to experience life as a normal girl nor as the richest girl in town.

message 20: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments Could u start

message 21: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments Chandler walks into the school, his satchel bag slung over is right shoulder.

message 22: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments Ashley was in the school,waiting for more students to arrive.She had been assigned to help a new kid who was supposed to join today.Her snobby friends were chatting they're heads off and she was bored.

message 23: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments Chandler was supposed to meet a student who was supposed to help him today. He was looking around for her when a football player shoved him into the lockers.

message 24: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments ...

message 25: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments ((Sorry goodreads never notified me))

Ashley decided to go look for herself.she was passing through the lockers area when she saw Blake push a boy against the lockers.
'Hey!'she shouted.'leave him alone!'she then ran to help the boy.

message 26: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments "It's just some new kid, Ash. Just showing him who not to mess with." Blake said, stepping back.

Chandler stood up and avoided Blake's eyes. When Ashely came to help him, he stopped her. "I'm fine...I don't need help."

message 27: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments 'So you show people how not to mess with you by pushing them in lockers,do you like being the bully?'then she turned to chandler.'are you chandler by any chance?'

message 28: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments ((R u on? :) ))

message 29: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments Blake rolled his eyes and walked away.

Chandler nodded. "Yeah. I'm guessing you're Ashley?"

message 30: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments 'That's me'she smiled'im sorry about the blake's behaviour.A tough day,you must be thinking.dont worry,I'll help you out'

message 31: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments "It's fine...I'm used to it." Chandler said with a shrug. "My first class is English with Mr. Widmenn. Where is that?"

message 32: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments 'That's my class too,come on let's go together.'she led him to the class.

((Do u wanna time skip to after class?))

message 33: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments "Oh cool." Chandler follows her to class.

((Sure))

message 34: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments ((Time skip to recess))

Ashley couldn't wait for recess,boy classes were tiring today.She hurried to the cafeteria.

message 35: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments Chandler walked out of class and started towards his locker so he could put some of his books away. On his way, Blake and some of his friends cornered him. They shoved him into the lockers. "I don't like you new kid." Blake sneered before hitting him in the face.

((Ooh!! Idea! Blake and Ashley should be dating at the moment, but they obviously end up breaking up))

message 36: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments ((Cool idea))

Ashley saw the same thing that happened in the morning.She ran again as fast as she could.
'Blake!!!'she yelled.'stop it!'

message 37: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments "Chill Ash. Just roughing him up a bit." Blake said taking a step back.

Chandler could feel blood dripping from his nose where he was hit. He puts his hand up to it.

message 38: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments 'Are you ok?'she asked chandler.She knew he wouldn't answer so she grabbed his hand and pulled it away from his face.'blake,how could you do this?he just got Here'she took out a tissue from her bag.'here'

message 39: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments Chandler took the tissue and held it to his nose.

Blake shrugged. "He needed some roughing up."

message 40: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments 'You can't just go and hit him whenever you see him.'she looked at blake with anger in her eyes.

message 41: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments "Fine I won't hit him anymore." Blake responded. "On a side note, are you still coming over tonight?"

Chandler picked up his books that had fallen and walked to his locker.

message 42: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments Ashley looked at him with disbelief.'you just bullied a boy who I've been assigned to help,in front of me and then you expect me to come to your house?'she couldn't believe him.

message 43: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments "Come on Ash. My parents will be gone.. If it makes you feel better, I'll leave him alone." Blake reached out totaled her hand

message 44: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments To take*

message 45: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments Ashley thought for a while,well he was her boyfriend and he did say he would leave chandler alone.'ok,if you don't bother chandler again'

message 46: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments "Promise." Blake leaned down and kissed her on the cheek before he turned and started walking to class. "I will see you later."
Chandler was still at his locker, grabbing books. He finished and closed his locker an started walking to his next class.

message 47: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments Ashley sighed.Well I guess I have plans for tonight,she thought to herself and walked to her class.She saw chandler and stopped.
'Hey umm chandler,I'm sorry about the way Blake behaves,but he won't do it again'

((Hey I have an idea,when Ashley goes to blake's house she overheard him talking to his friends on the phone and they are beating up chandler,so then Ashley breaks up with him'

message 48: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments "It's fine. I'm used to it." Chandler said, closing his locker. "It's because I'm a new student." He started walking to class. "I'll see you later."

((Yeah ok.))

message 49: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments 'Yeah me too'she smiled after him.
((Time skip to when she goes to his house))

Ashley knocked on blake's door.

message 50: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments Blake answered the door. "Hey." He smiled at her.

« previous 1 3