Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

These Violent Delights (Robin) | 1232 comments Mod
Tell us what you've read this month!

I've Read:

Flight from Death (Fly by Night, #1) by Yasmine Galenorn

message 3: by Tammie (new)

Tammie Tackett i've read Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord

Tammie wrote: "i've read Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1) by Maggie StiefvaterThe Longest Ride by Nicholas SparksPride and Prejudice by Jane AustenSense and Sensibility by Jane AustenThrone of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas[bookcover:The..."

Ooooh! I love Throne Of Glass, I hope you did too! Great reading month so far by the way!

message 5: by Erin Lynn (new)

Erin Lynn | 2727 comments Mod
In August, I read:

Never Always Sometimes by Adi Alsaid The Boy Most Likely To by Huntley Fitzpatrick A Curious Tale of the In-Between (Pram, #1) by Lauren DeStefano Vivian Apple Needs a Miracle (Vivian Apple, #2) by Katie Coyle Dumplin' by Julie Murphy

message 6: by Emily (new)

Emily Shaw (emilyshaw16) | 313 comments Kind of late, but I read 14 books in August! Sadly with school back in session, I won't be reading as much, but here's what I read:
Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult Popular Vintage Wisdom for a Modern Geek by Maya Van Wagenen P.S. I Still Love You (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #2) by Jenny Han The Heir (The Selection, #4) by Kiera Cass Nimona by Noelle Stevenson The Museum of Intangible Things by Wendy Wunder Dating Down by Stefanie Lyons Lumberjanes #1 by Noelle Stevenson Mosquitoland by David Arnold This One Summer by Mariko Tamaki Hold Me Closer The Tiny Cooper Story by David Levithan

Just thought it would be fun to break it down too, my 5 star books of August were:

Nimona by Noelle Stevenson Mosquitoland by David Arnold