Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Jack Reusen and the Spark of Dreams (Jack Reusen, #2)
Adding New Books > Book listed under wrong author (same name)

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by John (new)

John Bray | 4 comments This book should be listed alongside the first book in the series which is titled: 'Jack Reusen and the Fey Flame'. I also wrote a book called 'Living the Good life in a modern world' which already appears on my author profile. My official page for the children's books is www.jackreusen.co.uk and my author page is slowauthor.wordpress.com Hope you can help, cheers, John Bray

message 2: by Anastasia (last edited Aug 20, 2015 04:14AM) (new)

Anastasia (tdallonsy) | 301 comments Moved the book to your profile. You're "John^^Bray" with 2 spaces here. Does the series have a name? I can create it for you, if you'd like.

message 3: by John (last edited Aug 20, 2015 04:17AM) (new)

John Bray | 4 comments That was amazingly fast, thank you :) Yes the series is simply 'The Jack Reusen Series', another book is due out in October and then a mini book for Christmas :)

message 4: by Anastasia (new)

Anastasia (tdallonsy) | 301 comments You're welcome. :)

Series created here: https://www.goodreads.com/series/1607...

message 5: by John (new)

John Bray | 4 comments Thanks for that :) There's new cover art for the first book coming soon, do I just update that from my author profile?

message 6: by Anastasia (new)

Anastasia (tdallonsy) | 301 comments Anytime.

Post the cover for the final cover artwork here once you have it, and a librarian will handle the rest.

message 7: by John (new)

John Bray | 4 comments Great, thank you :)