The Workshop discussion

ᴛʜᴇ s ᴛ ᴏ ʀ ᴀ ɢ ᴇ > — hᴏɴᴇʏᴇᴅ dᴇsɪɢɴs ; edits by shad

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Willa (last edited Feb 07, 2016 06:31AM) (new)

Willa Valentine (paper.seas) (paperseas)
  ( book cover/picspam )
(view spoiler)
      text: beggars, ave. ( title )
      text: willa valentine ( author )
      text: underneath is the darkness // that was hidden // just for you ( subtitle )

message 2: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 692 comments Mod
shad ─ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ ғᴀʟʟ wrote: "sure!
what text?"

pst
dimensions are usually 320x500 for covers on WP

message 3: by Willa (new)

Willa Valentine (paper.seas) (paperseas) shad ─ wrote: "sure!
what text?"

I just added it to my comment.

message 4: by Willa (new)

Willa Valentine (paper.seas) (paperseas) It's amazing! Thanks so much! <3

DemiDragon ~ [semi hiatus] ~ I still dream in indigo when you're around It'd be really cool if you could make me some gifs but if not that's fine <3
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IR4uZ...
Scenes: I don't have anything specific in mind, really, other than I would love some gifs of her in the ballgown. Anything else from that clip would be awesome~
Number of gifs: Again, don't have a specific number in mind, just as many you're willing/able to/want to make. More is probably better, but anything is good really.
Additional: If you could make a few with quotes, maybe? If so, amazing, if not, that's cool too~
(I have no idea how long or short to make them, these are just quotes I came up with at some point and liked them)
~"We wear a mask to be ourselves... ironic, isn't it?"
~"Why do you hide behind the sequins and the silk? You are perfect in your imperfections."
~"Ballgowns and high heels don't make a pretty girl."
~"Masquerades are portrayed as mysterious and lovely when all it really is, is an opportunity for someone to slit your throat and you'd never know who."
~And one with her face and the name "Alexandra Clarisse Brigade" would be wonderful~

I've just always loved this scene and I'm making a character based off of it, so like I said whatever you could do would be awesome c:

message 6: by Willa (new)

Willa Valentine (paper.seas) (paperseas) THAT IS AMAZING!

DemiDragon ~ [semi hiatus] ~ I still dream in indigo when you're around Oh my god, I love them!!!!! Thank you so much!!!! :D