Mistborn Buddy Read discussion

Your Initial Thoughts on the Book

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Josephine (new)

Josephine Knight (josieknight) | 6 comments Mod
As of today we are starting the read along! This is so exciting. Here i would like us to post all of our first impressions and opinions of The Final Empire.
So you've read a couple of chapters... How do you feel about it? Comment below and let's discuss !

message 2: by charis (new)

charis (charis_e) | 2 comments The setting up of the racial and gender prejudice (in preparation for a rebellion, I assume) is really interesting so far! I'm looking forward to seeing more attitudes towards this, and how/if the inequality is corrected.
Also the magic system is pretty great, I'm wondering how it will be built on and further used throughout the novel.

message 3: by Dan (new)

Dan Wadey (howtoreadbooksblog) | 3 comments I'm really daunted by this book, but none the less am enjoying the characters and the world so far. XD

message 4: by Josephine (new)

Josephine Knight (josieknight) | 6 comments Mod
Dan wrote: "I'm really daunted by this book, but none the less am enjoying the characters and the world so far. XD"

Charis wrote: "The setting up of the racial and gender prejudice (in preparation for a rebellion, I assume) is really interesting so far! I'm looking forward to seeing more attitudes towards this, and how/if the ..."

I just recently received this book in the mail a few days ago and I'm ecstatic to read it! It's daunting, I agree with you, Dan, it's a huge book! I can't wait to jump into it.
I'm very excited to read about the racial and gender prejudice aspect of this book and the magic system.

xoxo Josephine

message 5: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (thereandbookagain) I think I'm going to start it this weekend! Super excited it's been a big anticipated TBR for me.

message 6: by Dan (new)

Dan Wadey (howtoreadbooksblog) | 3 comments I finished it guys! You that have just started are in for a treat!!