Indie and Self-Pub Book Corner discussion

Need an editor before you self-pub?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Frail (nicolefrail17) | 4 comments Hi there! This looks like a great group of writers, and it's nice to see the group is active!

I just wanted to drop a line to introduce myself in hopes with connecting with a few of you in the future.

I'm a professional fiction and nonfiction editor with more than 100 titles to my name in various genres. I work full time at an independent publishing house in NYC, but I've recently decided to take on some clients of my own on a freelance basis.

If you're looking for an editor for your book, I am offering the following services:

*Manuscript critiques
*Content editing
*Copyediting
*Proofreading

Message me for my rates, or visit my website at nicolefrail.com. Feel free to click around and see what types of books I've acquired and worked on in the past, too.

Note: I'm running a 15% discount for any services booked before the end of the month. :)

Thanks!

Nicole
nicolefrailedits@gmail.com
nicolefrail.com

message 2: by W. (new)

W. Boutwell | 5 comments Short answer: a good editor is worth their weight in gold.

message 3: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Frail (nicolefrail17) | 4 comments I'm biased, but I'd have to agree! ;)

message 4: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Frail (nicolefrail17) | 4 comments Just a reminder that my 15% discount expires is one week! Book now!