Beta Reader Group discussion

Critique Partners and Swaps > Looking for beta swap(s)

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laci (last edited Aug 20, 2015 12:35PM) (new)

Laci | 10 comments Hello,

I am looking for people to beta-swap with me. My MS is approx 60K words, and YA/Fantasy/dystopian/mystery.

If you want more information about my MS prior to swaping, the synopsis is at: http://lacihoffmanbooks.weebly.com/

I have beta-swapped a couple of times now. It has been a lot of fun. I prefer to only read one ms at a time, to really focus on beta reading the ms.

Laci

message 2: by Alica (new)

Alica Walker | 6 comments Hi Laci,
I went to your blog to check out your story and I think we might be a good fit for a swap. I have an adult fantasy that is also a 3/4 parter. The description is posted here https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...
Or I can send you the details if you'd rather. I don't mind taking on the whole beast if you could do the same for me. Please contact me if you're interested and we can see what we can work out. :)

message 3: by Laci (new)

Laci | 10 comments This sounds wonderful! Will you email me at LaciHoffmanbooks@outlook.com
We can figure out the swap.

message 4: by Ann (new)

Ann Miller | 16 comments Hi Laci,
Are you still looking for people to do a beta swap with? I love the premise of your novel. I have a 68K word YA Sci-Fi/Fantasy about a teenager who discovers she has the ability to teleport herself and others with her mind. If you're still looking to do a swap, I can send you more info.

message 5: by Laci (new)

Laci | 10 comments I am still looking, however I am still reading for two other people. Would you be able to wait to swap until October?
Your's sounds interesting, if you could send me a synopsis, that would be great!

message 6: by Ann (new)

Ann Miller | 16 comments Sure,I can wait until October. I'll send you an e-mail. Thanks!

message 7: by Laci (new)

Laci | 10 comments Definitely, I am excited to swap novels! I will email you about a week before I am free to swap with you. Does that sound ok?

message 8: by Ann (new)

Ann Miller | 16 comments Sounds great!