Audiobooks discussion

The Chimera Sequence
This topic is about The Chimera Sequence
Archives > New Bioterrorism Thriller - Free Audible Downloads Available!

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elliott (new)

Elliott Garber (elliottgarber) | 6 comments Hello there!

I'm looking for some initial reviews of my new audiobook, and I have gift codes from Audible so that you can listen for free!

The Chimera Sequence is a techno-thriller that has been compared to Michael Crichton and Tom Clancy.

I have an awesome professional narrator that you're going to love.

Feel free to reply here or send me a private message with your Audible e-mail address so that I can gift you the book.

Thanks!

Elliott

Diane Mcclure (dmccluredvm) | 1 comments I'm in Elliot! dmccluredvm@yahoo.com

message 3: by Elliott (new)

Elliott Garber (elliottgarber) | 6 comments Thanks Diane -- just sent the book your way through Audible!

Karen B. (raggedy11) Thank you. I am Karen B and would appreciate a copy of the audiobook at raggedy11@comcast.net

Michael (mobe1969) | 465 comments I'm interested too. Love the genre. Plague by Buzz Bernard is one of my favs. I'll PM

message 6: by Sarah (new) - added it

Sarah  (aweebishbookblog) | 8 comments I'd love to read and review this, love thrillers. onecurvyblogger@gmail.com :)

message 7: by Elliott (new)

Elliott Garber (elliottgarber) | 6 comments Thanks Karen, Michael, and One Curvy Blogger! Just sent you all the audiobook for free download through Audible. Hope you enjoy it!

message 8: by Brian's (last edited Aug 23, 2015 08:23PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Brian's Book Blog (briansbookblog) | 10 comments I would love this, I'm requesting the book from NetGalley too -- I like to weave in and out between Audiobook and eBook -- my email is beergodblog@gmail.com (not my audible email though)

message 9: by Elliott (new)

Elliott Garber (elliottgarber) | 6 comments Thanks, Brian. Just sent it your way on both platforms!

Deedra | 172 comments Great read!

message 11: by Elliott (new)

Elliott Garber (elliottgarber) | 6 comments Deedra wrote: "Great read!"

I'm so glad you enjoyed it, Deedra! Thanks for your review over at Audible, too.

Michael (mobe1969) | 465 comments Yes, an impressive book and a great audio debut.

message 13: by Elliott (new)

Elliott Garber (elliottgarber) | 6 comments Michael wrote: "Yes, an impressive book and a great audio debut."

Thanks, Michael --- I really appreciate your support!

message 14: by marc (new)

marc | 24 comments I

message 15: by marc (new)

marc | 24 comments send to
Marc1022wil@Gmail.com