Books for Trading! discussion

494 views
US Trading > Calla Walker (CLOSED)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 117 (117 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Caroline (new)

Caroline Vaught (carolinevaught) Hello! I would love to trade for Incarnate. Do I have anything that interests you?
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...


message 2: by Calla (new)

Calla (callawalker) | 87 comments Carly wrote: "Hello! I would love to trade for Incarnate. Do I have anything that interests you?
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/..."


Nothing stands out for me. Sorry!


message 3: by ILoveBooks (new)

ILoveBooks | 11 comments Do you still have reawakened?


message 4: by Calla (new)

Calla (callawalker) | 87 comments Krystal wrote: "Do you still have reawakened?"

Yes, but note that it's signed and personalized.


message 5: by ILoveBooks (new)

ILoveBooks | 11 comments I don't mind that if you would like to trade. Did you get a chance to look through what I posted on twitter?


message 6: by Calla (new)

Calla (callawalker) | 87 comments Krystal wrote: "I don't mind that if you would like to trade. Did you get a chance to look through what I posted on twitter?"

Do you still have Daughters Unto Devils?


message 7: by ILoveBooks (new)

ILoveBooks | 11 comments That one is possibly tied up. I think I have Girl at Midnight and I can look for others from your wishlist.


message 8: by Calla (new)

Calla (callawalker) | 87 comments Okay, I can trade Reawakened for Girl at Midnight if that works for you. Message me?


message 9: by ILoveBooks (new)

ILoveBooks | 11 comments Do you still have Dumplin, This is where the world ends, forest of ruin, ten thousand skies above you, and the assassin's heart/wandering star novels?


message 10: by Calla (new)

Calla (callawalker) | 87 comments Krystal wrote: "Do you still have Dumplin, This is where the world ends, forest of ruin, ten thousand skies above you, and the assassin's heart/wandering star novels?"

Yep! (But pls note that for those ones, I'm only looking for what I specifically asked for in that tweet.)


message 11: by ILoveBooks (new)

ILoveBooks | 11 comments Do you have a wishlist beyond what you posted?


message 12: by Calla (new)

Calla (callawalker) | 87 comments Krystal wrote: "Do you have a wishlist beyond what you posted?"

Not really. I'm open to looking at what you have though.


message 13: by ILoveBooks (new)

ILoveBooks | 11 comments IM'd


message 14: by ILoveBooks (new)

ILoveBooks | 11 comments I'm interested in Starflight, as well


message 15: by Calla (new)

Calla (callawalker) | 87 comments Krystal wrote: "I'm interested in Starflight, as well"

You haven't told me yet what you have for trade :P


Rachel's Book Reviews (rachelsbookreviews) | 62 comments Hey! Do you still have Riders and Truthwitch?!

I don't know if I have anything you'd like. Please note, my Throne of Glass is in process of possibly being traded. :)
I also have Readers of Broken Wheel Recommend.

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...


message 17: by Calla (new)

Calla (callawalker) | 87 comments Rachel's Book Reviews wrote: "Hey! Do you still have Riders and Truthwitch?!

I don't know if I have anything you'd like. Please note, my Throne of Glass is in process of possibly being traded. :)
I also have Readers of Broke..."


I do still have them. I don't see anything on your list I'm interested in though. If ToG becomes available again, I'd trade you both arcs for it. But otherwise, yeah, sorry! <3


Rachel's Book Reviews (rachelsbookreviews) | 62 comments oh, ok. Sad face.

Keep checking back! I actually just got Truthwitch last night for ToG XD

But yes, Riders and Power of Six are titles i'm interested in. Poo! good luck hunting. <3


message 19: by Alyssia (new)

Alyssia | 14 comments Hey are you still looking for an ARC of Cruel Beauty?


message 20: by Calla (new)

Calla (callawalker) | 87 comments Alyssia wrote: "Hey are you still looking for an ARC of Cruel Beauty?"

If this is directed at me, I was never looking for an arc of Cruel Beauty...? haha


message 21: by Alyssia (new)

Alyssia | 14 comments Haha yes it was directed at you. I'm sorry! I thought a wish list I was looking at was yours but I guess I was wrong.


message 22: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Ward | 399 comments Calla wrote: "PRIORITY ISO:
-purple Six of Crows UK arc by Leigh Bardugo
-Crooked Kingdom arc by Leigh Bardugo
-The Raven King (bound manuscript) by Maggie Stiefvater
-Roseblood arc by AG Howard
-Vicious arc by ..."


DM'ing you now!


message 23: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Ward | 399 comments Hey Calla! Did you get my DM?


message 24: by Calla (new)

Calla (callawalker) | 87 comments Stephanie wrote: "Hey Calla! Did you get my DM?"
Oops, let me check!


message 25: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (booknerdbabe97) I was wondering if you'd ever trade Futhermore for some preorder off of Book Depository? Just curious :)


message 26: by Alyssia (new)

Alyssia | 14 comments Hey I have a blank cover copy of Empire of Dust if you would like to trade for it?


message 27: by Calla (new)

Calla (callawalker) | 87 comments Stephanie wrote: "I was wondering if you'd ever trade Futhermore for some preorder off of Book Depository? Just curious :)"

Mmmmmaybe? lol


message 28: by Calla (new)

Calla (callawalker) | 87 comments Natasha wrote: "You probably have most of these, but do any of these interest you in exchange for any of the Morgan Rhodes books, The Imposter Queen, Rebel of the Sands, World After, End of Days, or Crimson Bound?..."

I do have most of those already, but thank you.


message 29: by Calla (new)

Calla (callawalker) | 87 comments Alyssia wrote: "Hey I have a blank cover copy of Empire of Dust if you would like to trade for it?"

What would you want for it?


message 30: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (booknerdbabe97) Lol well just message me if you'd ever be interested bc I'd gladly do two or three for that one!


message 31: by Alyssia (new)

Alyssia | 14 comments I'm willing to trade for Glass Sword. I've been looking for an ARC of that.


message 32: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Ward | 399 comments Hey Calla! Just got in some new titles that I'd trade for some of your books:
Hurricane Kiss
The Season
All Is Not Forgotten
The Gilded Cage
Flashfall
The Ones
Heroine Complex
Recreated
Never Missing Never Found
Three Truths and a Lie
The Sound of Us
The Skylighter

Let me know if any catch your eye! I'll check over your WL's again too in case I have anything new off them. :)


message 33: by Alyssia (new)

Alyssia | 14 comments I have my eye on the arc Illuminae as well if I can get that one instead?


message 34: by Calla (new)

Calla (callawalker) | 87 comments Alyssia wrote: "I have my eye on the arc Illuminae as well if I can get that one instead?"

I think I'll pass, but thank you.


message 35: by Katie (new)

Katie Steele I think we talked on Twitter a few weeks ago(I'm @PaperTrailYA) and if I remember right you were interested in Nemesis by Anna Banks? If you still are, would you want to trade it for A Torch Against the Night? :)


message 36: by Calla (new)

Calla (callawalker) | 87 comments Katie wrote: "I think we talked on Twitter a few weeks ago(I'm @PaperTrailYA) and if I remember right you were interested in Nemesis by Anna Banks? If you still are, would you want to trade it for A Torch Agains..."

No, I'd like to trade Torch for a priority arc, but thank you.


message 37: by Raisa Alexis (new)

Raisa Alexis (raisin_hood) | 74 comments Would you be interested in an ARC of The Way I Used to Be by Amber Smith for The Forbidden Wish or Rebel of the Sands?


message 38: by Calla (new)

Calla (callawalker) | 87 comments Raisa Alexis wrote: "Would you be interested in an ARC of The Way I Used to Be by Amber Smith for The Forbidden Wish or Rebel of the Sands?"

I'm not interested in that book, sorry.


message 39: by Liz (new)

Liz | 1 comments Are you still looking for the Ruin and Rising chapter sampler?


message 40: by Angel (new)

Angel (avdreader) | 78 comments Liz wrote: "Are you still looking for the Ruin and Rising chapter sampler?"

What are you looking for for it as I'm def interested (if Calla doesn't want it)??


message 41: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 19, 2016 04:51PM) (new)

I will literally trade any book on my whole entire shelf for "And I Darken". It's like my #1 ISO right now. I don't have a specific list, but if we DM on Twitter I can show you my whole shelf and you can pick whatever book you want? haha :p Just let me know! I'm @Marsianomo on there.


message 42: by Calla (new)

Calla (callawalker) | 87 comments Marcelina☮ wrote: "I will literally trade any book on my whole entire shelf for "And I Darken". It's like my #1 ISO right now. I don't have a specific list, but if we DM on Twitter I can show you my whole shelf and y..."

I can certainly look? I just followed you on twitter. Feel free to DM.


message 43: by Calla (new)

Calla (callawalker) | 87 comments Updated lists :)


message 44: by Angel (new)

Angel (avdreader) | 78 comments I have an ARC of Seven Ways We Lie, a Wayfarer mini journal and a I believe an ARC of Burn. I also have a bunch of other stuff you could look through if you'd like....I can DM you the list on Twitter if you want....


message 45: by Emma (new)

Emma (awkwordlyemma) | 153 comments I'm interested in Frost Like Night! I don't have any of the ARCs you're looking for, but I have finished copies of Scarlett Epstein Hates It Here, Stray, and Stealing Snow.


message 46: by Calla (new)

Calla (callawalker) | 87 comments Emma wrote: "I'm interested in Frost Like Night! I don't have any of the ARCs you're looking for, but I have finished copies of Scarlett Epstein Hates It Here, Stray, and Stealing Snow."

What's the condition of Stealing Snow?


message 47: by Calla (new)

Calla (callawalker) | 87 comments Angel wrote: "I have an ARC of Seven Ways We Lie, a Wayfarer mini journal and a I believe an ARC of Burn. I also have a bunch of other stuff you could look through if you'd like....I can DM you the list on Twitt..."

Not looking for arcs of those. I already had arcs of them and gave them away a few weeks ago b/c I wanted to get finished copies :)


message 48: by Emma (new)

Emma (awkwordlyemma) | 153 comments Calla wrote: "Emma wrote: "I'm interested in Frost Like Night! I don't have any of the ARCs you're looking for, but I have finished copies of Scarlett Epstein Hates It Here, Stray, and Stealing Snow."

What's th..."


Brand new. It's at my house in Virginia, so unfortunately I can't get pictures (I'm at school in KY).


Smitten With Books (smittenwithbooks) | 5 comments Hi Calla,

Would you be willing to trade your arc of The Girl of Midnight for a finished mass market paperback of A Promise of Fire (on your wishlist)?


message 50: by Calla (new)

Calla (callawalker) | 87 comments Mariam wrote: "Would you be willing to trade Finished copies for your Sarah J. Maas ARCS? I have multiple Books from your list."

No, those are for my top priority WL items only, sorry.


« previous 1 3
back to top