The Party Journal!! discussion

Cindy's Journal. > Another untitled story :D

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cindy (new)

Cindy | 156 comments eej there! I've just been a but busy (yeah... it's hard listening to German while trying to write English) but I think I'm onto something. So if you guys could please read this prologue and tell me what you think, then I might just continue writing this!

It all starts and ends with darkness.
Before you are welcomed into this wicked world, there is nothing except that sudden burst of sound before opening your eyes and light consumes you. Though in the end, darkness will again get hold of you, but that time it is forever.
Some say that destiny is already written out before birth by a power unknown and untouched by man. Fewer people suggest that destiny is a thing of your own design, something you can set for yourself, without interference from a higher power.
What all of those wise philosophers, poets and holy men forget to mention is that there is something far greater, far more powerful than they could have ever imagined, controls this all. Those who claim that your life is your own, are liars and filth, unworthy of your time and money. Those who try to make you believe that to pay is to redeem your sins, so that you can enter the eternal peace after death, are even worse.
For some reason, that greater power loves his games, loves chaos and war, despair and pain. He loves to watch those he pulls into his game suffer every day in order to be released again, but once captured, he will never let you go, expect when the eternal darkness consumes you in the end because even he is unable to withstand Death’s will.
There’s only one reason for you to keep reading this story of my past, of my life ruined by no other but myself: Learn. Don’t make the mistakes I did. Love your family, live with your problems and solve them well. Accept the help from those who live and never from those who’ve already past to that endless darkness. For they are evil and He will never let you go.

message 2: by Ravanna Dee, Top Mod (new)

Ravanna Dee (ravannadee) | 2989 comments Mod
Wow, that is deep! I think you should so keep writing so I can keep reading. *Sitting on the edge of my seat*...Wow...*Tips chair over and falls* "Ouch!* lol. Loved it!!!

message 3: by Cindy (new)

Cindy | 156 comments hihi thanks ^^ (little information: it's about a demon who is sick and tired of it all and decides that a semi sort of devil kind of figure sucks :p this is going to be his journal ^^)

message 4: by Ravanna Dee, Top Mod (new)

Hmm...VERY CREATIVE! Seriously where do you come up with this stuff?

message 5: by Cindy (new)

Cindy | 156 comments listening to instrumental music hahha gives loads of inspiration sometimes ^^

message 6: by Gia (new)

Gia Wow. Cindy what you wrote was intense and amazing. It's wonderfully written. Keep it up!

message 7: by Cindy (new)

Cindy | 156 comments Thanks so kuch Gia! I'll keep it up! i've got a day of tomorrow so I'll continue then ^^ I think I'm going to like this one :D

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

And I thought I was the only one that writes stories with music on.

message 9: by Ravanna Dee, Top Mod (new)

I try to listen to music while I write, but it never fails three minutes in, I'm either dancing or singing along, completely forgetting the fact that I'm suppose to be writing. lol...But when I'm doing math, listening to music is the only way I can get it done. I know I'm weird.

message 10: by Gia (new)

Gia Cindy wrote: "Thanks so kuch Gia! I'll keep it up! i've got a day of tomorrow so I'll continue then ^^ I think I'm going to like this one :D"

You're welcome :)
Good!

message 11: by Gia (new)

Gia Ravanna wrote: "I try to listen to music while I write, but it never fails three minutes in, I'm either dancing or singing along, completely forgetting the fact that I'm suppose to be writing. lol...But when I'm d..."

Me neither. I jist can't work, school work that is or write with music on. And sometimes I do maths with music on.

message 12: by Cindy (new)

Cindy | 156 comments Sort of a sub sub prologue? or the start of chapter one.. anyways enjoy this tiny piece of writing :)

My name is Keiran.
When you read this you’re probably desperate or you’re an incredibly lucky human being.
Why? You might wonder. Well, have you ever read the legacy of a demon ever before? O sure, you’re probably thinking sarcastically, a demon? A real one? Isn’t that just fantasy? (you see what I did there? Yes, I know Queen alright) Demons don’t exist. We don’t believe in that sort of thing anymore. Demons are as real as the gods on mount Olympus.
Let me pull you out of that dream.
Believe or not, we all have our demons. Even demons have demons, ironic isn’t it? But it’s true, as true as the fact that the sky is blue and your shit is brown. As true as the fact that when your skin catches fire it hurt like hell and you’ll probably die. Like I said, He likes his games. He never gets tired of them. Whenever there is even the slightest chance that He can make anyone’s life miserable, He makes sure to take it. Fortunately He doesn’t have to do everything himself, otherwise He wouldn’t have the proper time to enjoy His game of chaos. No, that’s why I mentioned the everyone-has-demons-part. Don’t you believe what I’m saying? Alright then, it’s your funeral.
Let me take you back to a time long past, a time when I was still incredibly rich, gorgeous (no wait I am still gorgeous), naïve and very much a man to be reckoned with.

message 13: by Ravanna Dee, Top Mod (new)

I likey! I think this would be a humorous and emotional story. If that makes any sense:/ lol.

message 14: by Saarah (new)

Saarah | 1899 comments Mod
SO GOOD! I love the sarcasm!