Aussie Bloggers Book Club discussion

Suggested reads

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (unfinishedbookshelf) | 2 comments Mod
Each month, we'll alternate between Australian and international releases. Do you have a book you'd love the group to read? Add a suggestion here. Each month we'll pick four to five to include in a poll, where you can vote for your favourite. Just let us know the title and author.

message 2: by Steph (new)

Steph (stephtregear) I want to suggest Only Ever Yours by Louise O'Neill for next month's read

message 3: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (unfinishedbookshelf) | 2 comments Mod
Steph wrote: "I want to suggest Only Ever Yours by Louise O'Neill for next month's read "
Brilliant. That was going to be my suggestion as well! Thanks, Steph.

message 4: by Nicola (new)

Nicola (missnicolamarie) My suggestion is 'One' by Sarah Crossan

message 5: by Steph (new)

Steph (stephtregear) I know we're not even halfway through September, but I wanted to make a suggestion for the October (Australian release) read. I think it would be awesome if we could read Chasing Paper Cranes by Courtney Peppernell. This is an indie release, and she hasn't been able to pick up much Australian distribution, so maybe we could help her out a bit by spreading the word? Courtney is such a lovely person, and I really think we could help her out a heap!

Here's a link to her book:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

message 6: by Lissa Joy (new)

Lissa Joy (lissa99) | 1 comments "Chasing Paper Cranes" sounds fantastic! Also, I'm always looking to read more Aussie YA :)