City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments, #2) City of Ashes question

What one - Clary and Jace or Clary and Simon
Zara Olsen Zara (last edited Aug 18, 2015 02:41AM ) Aug 18, 2015 02:40AM
Clary and Jace

Clary and Jace of course.
I always considered Clary and Simon to be only best friends and nothing else. I mean, although they loved each other, they were not technically in love with each other.
But if you talk particularly about City of Ashes, then no spoilers. I still ship Clary and Jace.

Clary and Jace.

clary and jace... that ship is staying afloat :)

Clary and Jace OBVI! But Magnus and Alec are def OTP!!!!

Clace all the way!

Clary and Jace forever<3 They're my OTP:p lol

Clary and Jace!

Simon is a great guy and all, but like you said, they were not in love. They only had the love of a friendship and were almost forcing it to be romantic. Plus I just love Jace to death.

First of all I want to mention that I am not finished with this saga.

Am I the only one who feels really uncomfortable by the idea of Jace and Clary being siblings? xD I know they are fictional characters, and I am supposing they are not really brother and sister, but I cannot even enjoy their scenes together :/

I like Simon better than Jace... at least most of the time, but I don't like Simon and Clary either. Obviously Clary doesn't love him, so what's the point?

Are you kidding??!! Clary and Jace all the way. I think Clary needs the bad boy. Plus after Simon changes into cough*vampire*cough he completely becomes a different person.