Come Here First! > Bakery

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

No cupcakes??????????? *WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Loki: NO OREOS? *slams scepter on the floor*
Thor: NO POPTARTS? *slams hammer down*

⛄⛄Call Me Emi⛄⛄ (shadowscar_revived) | 126 comments Shine & Loki & Me & Kahmunrah wrote: "Loki: NO OREOS? *slams scepter on the floor*
Thor: NO POPTARTS? *slams hammer down*"

Emma ~Darkeness~ wrote: "No cupcakes??????????? *WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*"

I want all that plus...cinamon rolls. :(

message 4: by Alana (new)

Alana W this looks soooo...... yum, I will have all of it =D

message 5: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne Lol this is a cute idea

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep

Maktimah #20sen (maktimah20sen) Yappiddaidadoooo

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 16 comments ME WANT COOKIES AND BROWNIES AND CAKE AND ICE CREAM

message 9: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne Is there anything to reduce anxiety?

message 10: by Wayward Skyril (new)

Wayward Skyril Hey, Shadow, I've had some issues with anxiety myself ~hugs~ I know what you're feeling.

One sure way I've found that helps is breathing in as deeply as possible, holding for 2 seconds, then slowly breathing out with pursed lips as if whistling for at least 7 seconds. Do that a few times whenever you're feeling anxious; it really helps.

Exercising also helps. It doesn't have to be a lot, just some, [I hate exercising, honestly, so I really only to a few minutes, but it makes a difference]. It releases endorphines and helps you feel better.

No matter how you feel, smile a little bit. It's proven to improve how you feel, even when it's a fake smile.

Anxiety changes the way you think about things, and you start getting negative thoughts. I know this sounds... dumb, but try writing down many things you're thankful for right now and as often as possible. It helps.

Also, I don't know if you're a writer, but even if you're not, try writing a story, immerse yourself in the details. Create characters, create a world, and write!

You can conquer worlds. You've got this.

message 11: by Graeme (new)

Graeme Rodaughan Skyril, great advice.

message 12: by Wayward Skyril (new)

Wayward Skyril As for food, avoid caffeine and sugar and try hot tea. I'm sure many teas are, but I know forcertain that black tea reduces stress.