What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Time travelling romace where woman finds a magic book? and a roman/celtic? soldier man pops out of it when she reads it. They have to have sex in order for man to get back into book or he´ll die [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kat (last edited Aug 16, 2015 09:36PM) (new)

Kat Teixeira | 3 comments I´ve read this book probably a year ago and i had it on my computer before the motherboard decided to burn on me.

If i remember, its about a woman ,who i think is virgin, who has these friends who are mediums and they give her this book that has a spell to call an incubi of some sort. when she gets home,she tries the spell and a man , who tells her he is a soldier (dont remember if he was fighting the romans or if he is roman) and that they have to have sex until x days or else something happens to him(dont remember what). then the rest of the book is them both trying to live together cause the woman doesnt want to have sex with a stranger but he keeps seducing her or something and then they fall in love. i think he tells her he is the son of a goddess or something and thats how they break free of the spell? i remember he saying he was the best soldier of his time and thats why someone trapped him.

i know the book is in goodreads cause thats how i found it. So please if someone knows about this good, do comment! Thank you in advance!!!

message 2: by Ali (last edited Aug 16, 2015 09:59PM) (new)

Ali (crimsondrop7) | 18 comments Oh! Oh! I tried reading this once. Hang on. Lemme see if I can find the title somewhere... One of the Highlander series by Karen Marie maybe?

message 3: by Ali (new)

Ali (crimsondrop7) | 18 comments The Immortal Highlander by Karen Marie Moning?

message 4: by Sue (new)

Sue Elleker | 763 comments Fantasy Lover by Sherrilyn Kenyon?

message 5: by Kat (new)

Kat Teixeira | 3 comments Ali wrote: "The Immortal Highlander by Karen Marie Moning?"

no, its not that one because the man in that book is trapped in a mirror and hes a highlander! the one i am looking for is about a man trapped in a spell book or a scroll of some sort and hes either fighting roman soldiers or is one. but thank you for your comment!

message 6: by Kat (new)

Kat Teixeira | 3 comments Sue wrote: "Fantasy Lover by Sherrilyn Kenyon?"

oh thats it! thank you!

message 7: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (notemily) | 478 comments Fantasy Lover for the link.