What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Destined (Satan's Rebels MC #2)
This topic is about Destined
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > MC Book where the main character fakes his death by switching places with his twin who dying from cancer

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stella (last edited Aug 24, 2015 09:59AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Stella | 5 comments So i have this scene from a book playing over and over again and it is driving me nuts.....

The very few details of the book that i can remember is that the book is a motorcycle club book. The main character has a nasty past that keeps him from moving forward in life. Out of no where he meets this girl and makes her his old lady. People from his past find out about her and makes threats. In order to protect her he makes a plan to fake his death. He has a twin brother that no one knows about that is dying from cancer. So they make a plan to switch places. The old lady stays by his side thinking its her old man that is dying. Meanwhile not only do they have to deal with him fighting cancer but they find out that she is pregnant also. The day she gives birth is also the same day that the "old man" dies. Some time later while she is raising her kid there is this guy that pops up every so often. when she see him she never feels threaten but safe. come to find out its the real old man and he come back after seeing her with their kid while still trying to keep his past from catching up to them.

i know that the author is on goodreads because i remember rating the book but i cleaned out by books awhile back and must of got ride of it. Please please please help if it sound familiar! thanks!!

message 2: by Ruzza (new)

Ruzza | 302 comments Maybe Nine Minutes by Beth Flynn? I only skimmed through it and it's sequel so I'm not sure of all the detailes. The guy definetly fakes his death.

Stella | 5 comments thanks! i don't think that's the book. i don't remember her getting kidnapped but ill check it out!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Nine Minutes (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Beth Flynn (other topics)