☕The Lounge ☕ discussion

Advice Stuff > Ask shadow. :p ( he's been through more than u think)

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

⛄⛄Call Me Emi⛄⛄ (shadowscar_revived) | 126 comments Hai. Im shadow. If you has questions, and tried super hard to post on my desk, and not someone else's, I'll try my hardest to satisfy your request. :p

⛄⛄Call Me Emi⛄⛄ (shadowscar_revived) | 126 comments I can answer pretty much anything for depression and cutting and bad thoughts like that... Been there done that... And was able to get myself out of it.

Or i can kinda help with girls... But girls are easier to ask about relationships. ( they know it all.... 0.0)

⛄⛄Call Me Emi⛄⛄ (shadowscar_revived) | 126 comments I totally agree. I can get myself in a relationship, but idk if i can help others. I can give them pointers though.

⛄⛄Call Me Emi⛄⛄ (shadowscar_revived) | 126 comments I can actually do that, but i prefer to just give pointers.

⛄⛄Call Me Emi⛄⛄ (shadowscar_revived) | 126 comments Alrighty. No more spamming. Questions? Thats my middle name!
Answers? My last name.

Ask me questions!!! I will answer!!! Bc i love helping people.

but also hate them

⛄⛄Call Me Emi⛄⛄ (shadowscar_revived) | 126 comments What do you want me to do about that? If you dunno if he likes you, send your friend a note and tell them to send out a chain network of people, one of which asks the question at the most casual point of that day/week/month, and then have them relay it back to you. He'll never find out it was you.

⛄⛄Call Me Emi⛄⛄ (shadowscar_revived) | 126 comments XD

I thought you would go with a "nope. Wrong answer"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I have a crush on this guy and yesterday he walked with me to class and we took a different turn and there he kissed me on the lips. I like him, he likes me, but I have to move to The United States on Wednesday!!

⛄⛄Call Me Emi⛄⛄ (shadowscar_revived) | 126 comments Emma ~Darkeness~ wrote: "I have a crush on this guy and yesterday he walked with me to class and we took a different turn and there he kissed me on the lips. I like him, he likes me, but I have to move to The United States..."

Uh oh.... Not good. Tell him asap. That way you have more time to explain, and umm... Lemme think about this one...

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Mk

⛄⛄Call Me Emi⛄⛄ (shadowscar_revived) | 126 comments This is a pretty bad case.

⛄⛄Call Me Emi⛄⛄ (shadowscar_revived) | 126 comments So yeah... Tell him fast, that way he wont get mad bc you told him on the last day,(then he cant take you on a goodbye date :(
)

I would (as the guy) be kinda upset... But if u tell me on time, then at least i can get your contact info, hopefully stay friends, (did he ask you out?) And take you somewhere special before you go...

Ive never had this happen to me, so i wouldnt know much more than basic things.

⛄⛄Call Me Emi⛄⛄ (shadowscar_revived) | 126 comments Btw... Hope you like the us. :p

Its a wonderful country.... Mostly...

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, he asked me out and I went with him. I have his number. It's just so hard because I am never going to see him again. I'll tell him mabye on the 2nd to last day so he will still have time to go on a date with me. I am literally like crying right now. :'(

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks... they all talk funny though.....there accent is really strange......my friends and I all try to talk like them and we all suck! (No offense)

⛄⛄Call Me Emi⛄⛄ (shadowscar_revived) | 126 comments Ow... Im sorry. I know how it feels. Sorta...

Okay. But make sure to do it... Hed be vewwee sad if you didnt.

⛄⛄Call Me Emi⛄⛄ (shadowscar_revived) | 126 comments Emma ~Darkeness~ wrote: "Thanks... they all talk funny though.....there accent is really strange......my friends and I all try to talk like them and we all suck! (No offense)"

Where do you live now?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

London.

⛄⛄Call Me Emi⛄⛄ (shadowscar_revived) | 126 comments Oh lordie. :p

I make fun of you guys all the time. With my 1/4 italian 3/4 dutch accent. :p

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

:P

⛄⛄Call Me Emi⛄⛄ (shadowscar_revived) | 126 comments Would you like a cup of tea?

*lifts cup with pinky sticking forward*

Im gerd.

⛄⛄Call Me Emi⛄⛄ (shadowscar_revived) | 126 comments What state r u moving to?

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

California.

⛄⛄Call Me Emi⛄⛄ (shadowscar_revived) | 126 comments Omg. Lol. I will now have 3 friends living in california. :p

You might meet one. And theres a lot of guys there.... Just saying...

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

I am moving to Sacramento.

⛄⛄Call Me Emi⛄⛄ (shadowscar_revived) | 126 comments Wow. Lemme ask.