What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. western romance about one of three Triplet Brothers separated after their mother's cancer death

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Baumgartnerin (new)

Baumgartnerin | 1 comments The hero in this book is one of three Triplet Brothers that got separated after their mothers cancer death. She arranged for them to live in different families because she couldn't find a family that would take all three of them. She gave each of them a necklace with a medallion with the name of their grandfathers ranch (something with "Z" or "C" I think). In the previous books (this one is the third in the series) one of the brothers - a journalist - marries the "Sister" of the other Triplet Brother, a cop (his name is Mike).
At the beginning of this book the three brothers visit their grandfathers ranch to learn more about their past, but get send away. They are quite astonished to learn later in the book, that they have inherited the ranch after their grandfathers death. In the will it says that if they want to inherit they have to live on the farm for some time. Also on the farm lives this girl and I can't remember if she is adopted or something else. She is not happy about this arrangement and is very rude in the beginning. Of course the Hero (his name is Zach I think) and the girl (can't really remember her name, maybe it was Tess…) have quite some chemistry and they even marry in the end.
Two scenes in the book I remember:
- in the first one the girl tries to move the cattle against the heroes orders and gets caught in a snow storm . The hero "saves" her and they have to sleep that night in a "cozy" cabin
- in the second scene there is a country dance where the girl gets harassed by a cowboy and the three brothers get into a fist fight. Afterwards the hero brings the girl home and makes love to her.

I would be so happy if you could tell me the name of the book I'm looking for!!!

message 2: by Ayshe (new)

Ayshe | 4132 comments A Family Bond series by Ginna Gray? The third book is The Ties That Bind.

message 3: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Baumgartnerin, are you still looking for this book?

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37804 comments Mod
Kate wrote: "Baumgartnerin, are you still looking for this book?"

No response in 2 years. Moving to Abandoned.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Ties That Bind (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Ginna Gray (other topics)