Austenesque Lovers TBR Pile Reading Challenge 2015 discussion

Assorted and Sundry Matters > Help finding a story

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ceri (last edited Aug 16, 2015 07:51AM) (new)

Ceri | 233 comments Somebody was asking for help locating a variation in one of the Austen groups on Facebook so I thought I'd post it here in case one of you recognises the story:

"I need help locating a variation that I read previously, but cannot locate among the hundreds of P&P variations I have on my shelves, Kindle, and discovered in fanfict.
It contains a scene where Col Fitzwilliam meets Elizabeth for the first time in a sitting room of Darcy's London house while Georgiana is out of the room, after Darcy has proposed to her, and before he knows who she is. He plays the piano very badly for her, but is then quite surprised when Darcy enters the room and he learns she is the woman Darcy is engaged to. I mentioned it to a friend who wishes to read it, but cannot locate it for I have forgotten the title. "

Edited to add: here's a link to where the request is: https://www.facebook.com/groups/auste...

message 2: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (sophiarose) | 757 comments Mod
Not ringing a bell...
I like the idea of a Help Find spot, though.

Thanks for thinking of it, Ceri!

message 3: by Monica (new)

Monica (monicap) | 60 comments This is a great idea - unfortunately, this scene doesn't ring a bell for me, either :/

message 4: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Lynne | 12 comments Have you put this on the Fanfiction Finds thread at AHA. Those ladies are usually quick to post the answer.

Austenesque Lovers TBR Pile Reading Challenge 2015

unread topics | mark unread