Aussie Lovers of Crime/Mystery/Thriller/Suspense discussion

Deadly Messengers
This topic is about Deadly Messengers
Authors Spot > Looking 4 a thrilling read? I'm looking for wonderful readers

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Susan (new) - added it

Susan May (susanmaywriter) Hi,

I've just found your group after following Brenda here after she reviewed my book. I think I'm becoming a stalker (lol) like one of my characters.

Okay, on to author business... I have e-copies in any format to give away for my latest book Deadly Messengers. If you like the sound of the story do private message me with your email or you can leave your email here as a comment if you are comfortable with that. I can supply in any format you need.

It's a dark, suspense thriller and if you enjoy Harlan Coban, I am pretty sure you will enjoy this book. I normally write dark thrillers, Stephen King, Dean Koontz type stories, but this one ended up being a police thriller, which was fun.

You can leave a totally honest review or just a rating. It all helps.

Early reviewers are saying it's "an intense read," "a page-turner," "scary," and "a brilliantly told story of terror and mayhem!" A few have even said its one of their top reads of the year.

I look forward to hearing from you and I really look forward to connecting with you here on Good Reads. I am also an avid reader and thriller fan. :)

Warm Regards,

Susan May.

P.s. If you would like an e-copy, please don't forget to message me your email.

message 2: by Gemma (new)

Gemma Ryan | 1 comments Would love to read Deadly Messengers! Regards, Gemma email: gemmaryan_088@hotmail.com

message 3: by Susan (new) - added it

Susan May (susanmaywriter) Hi Gemma, great, I will send it to you later today. Thanks so much for your interest. :) Great to connect, too. I look forward to your thoughts. Oh, by the way, do you read on a kindle or a kindle app. On publication date, I'm gifting a copy from Amazon to all the readers who review it before the launch date. So I just want to make a note on that next to your name. :)

message 4: by Carolyn (last edited Aug 17, 2015 08:53PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Carolyn | 1296 comments Hi Susan, I'd love to read it. I'd send you my email but can't PM you. Could you message me and then I can send a reply (I think that will work!) Thanks

message 5: by Susan (new) - added it

Susan May (susanmaywriter) Great Carolyn, Just message me. Looking forward to hearing from you. It's getting some crazy, amazing reviews that I had never imagined and are quite overwhelming. So would love for you to read. :)

message 6: by Brenda, Suspense lover! (new) - rated it 4 stars

Brenda | 9051 comments Mod
You'll be getting lots of reviews now Susan:)

message 7: by Susan (new) - added it

Susan May (susanmaywriter) Yes, Brenda, I wake up every day and see there's another lovely review waiting for me. Plus new friends to talk to. I will be lucky if I ever get the time to write another book. lol. Only joking, the next one is written, just working on the edits.

Thanks for your kindness and help. I really adore this place, and I will be around chatting a lot more once I've got this book put to bed or really out there finding readers. If anyone else is interested in reading, I'm still sending out the ebook to anyone who wants to read and review. I will be doing so until the release date of 30th September. So if you know anyone who might like to read, ask them to message me.

xx

message 8: by Brenda, Suspense lover! (new) - rated it 4 stars

Brenda | 9051 comments Mod
No worries Susan:) You're very generous!

Aussie Lovers of Crime/Mystery/Thriller/Suspense

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Deadly Messengers (other topics)