it's personal discussion

Journals Archived > B㉫ ☻ⓡɨɢ¡∩Λʟ

Comments Showing 1-50 of 339 (339 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Justin | Who Do You Think Of | (DOINGIT) | 270 comments I'm starting my journal, now. Sometimes, I sit in bed and wonder "If God made Homosexuality, why is it a sin? Are they allowed in Heaven if they repent, everyday? "

Justin | Who Do You Think Of | (DOINGIT) | 270 comments La da da da di, you're not breaking me
La di da da da, ain't got time for ya and I'm singing,
La da da da di, you won't shatter me.
La di da da da, got an Unbreakable smile
:)

message 3: by notyourfriend, supposedly dead. (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 19444 comments Mod
Justin -Find the truth~ wrote: "I'm starting my journal, now. Sometimes, I sit in bed and wonder "If God made Homosexuality, why is it a sin? Are they allowed in Heaven if they repent, everyday? ""

He didn't make it.

Justin | Who Do You Think Of | (DOINGIT) | 270 comments Cαiтℓуn ~Welcome to the Masquerade~ wrote: "Justin -Find the truth~ wrote: "I'm starting my journal, now. Sometimes, I sit in bed and wonder "If God made Homosexuality, why is it a sin? Are they allowed in Heaven if they repent, everyday? "..."

Isn't he the creator of all things?

message 5: by notyourfriend, supposedly dead. (new)

God created everything in the beginning. Once Satan fell from Heaven and took a third of the angels with him (hence the existence of demons), he knew that he couldn't beat God. The best he could do is screw everything good up. So he did. He got Eve and Adam to eat from the forbidden tree. That is when evil swept into man. Evil lives in us because of our flesh. Satan is of this world. He rules here with his demons. That's why there is bad in the world. That's why life sucks. All things that aren't of God, he is. And he is powerful, but not more powerful than God. When a person truly believes in God and accepts His son Jesus as their Lord and Savior, Satan gets mad. It's like a slap to his face. So that's when things get even worse. That's why so many atheists are former Christians. If you don't hold fast to Jesus, you're live a leaf in the wind. Accepting Jesus won't stop you from sinning because we live in this world full of sin. God is perfect and can't be in the presence of sin, so we ask for forgiveness through Jesus Christ. You can't lie about being a Christian. I mean, you can to people, but not to God. He knows the thoughts you are thinking before you think them. He created everythingyes, but He is not with sin. He says homosexuality is a sin. That means He cannot accept it. That does NOT mean He doesn't love the person struggling with the sin. All sins are bad to Him. There is no saying that one is worse than another unless you include using children to do evil deeds. He's like super angry if you do that. Don't mess with the kiddies XD Anyway, you're right. Homosexuality isn't a mistake. It exists. However, He strictly says that it is a sin, so it's a sin. That's like kiling someone and saying you don't kill someone. It is what it is. Call an apple an apple. Sins are hard to overcome, but not impossible. There will always be sinning happening in your life, but through Jesus, it lessens because you see the difference between right and wrong more clearly.

message 6: by notyourfriend, supposedly dead. (new)

There isn't much to believe really. It's not like Catholicism or Mormonism.

Justin | Who Do You Think Of | (DOINGIT) | 270 comments That awkward but loving moment when your bff sends a shirtless pic of him saying "Goodnight." Kissie-wink emojis.

message 8: by Justin | Who Do You Think Of | (last edited Aug 18, 2015 05:31PM) (new)

Justin | Who Do You Think Of | (DOINGIT) | 270 comments Tyra banks voice: You wanna be on top?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Cαiтℓуn ~Welcome to the Masquerade~ wrote: "There isn't much to believe really. It's not like Catholicism or Mormonism."

There's not much to believe for us either, Caitlyn XD

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Justin -Find the truth~ wrote: "That awkward but loving moment when your bff sends a shirtless pic of him saying "Goodnight." Kissie-wink emojis."

Lol. Yas.

Justin | Who Do You Think Of | (DOINGIT) | 270 comments Whatever {ReScUe Me FrOm ThE dArKnEsS iN mY MiNd...} wrote: "Justin -Find the truth~ wrote: "That awkward but loving moment when your bff sends a shirtless pic of him saying "Goodnight." Kissie-wink emojis."

Lol. Yas."

He's my bae xD.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Back to Caitlyn's thing. Everyone sees murder as a sin, right? So... did God create murder? Replace homosexuality in that with anything you see as a sin. It works the same way.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Justin -Find the truth~ wrote: "Whatever {ReScUe Me FrOm ThE dArKnEsS iN mY MiNd...} wrote: "Justin -Find the truth~ wrote: "That awkward but loving moment when your bff sends a shirtless pic of him saying "Goodnight." Kissie-wi..."

Hello, Justin's bae!!! XD

Justin | Who Do You Think Of | (DOINGIT) | 270 comments Why did bae just send another good night pic XD. I'm starting to get a question in my head?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol. Is bae into you...?

Justin | Who Do You Think Of | (DOINGIT) | 270 comments I don't know. We're so close that we treat each other (really him.) like we're dating.

Justin | Who Do You Think Of | (DOINGIT) | 270 comments Nah, I asked him a few minutes ago. He said he's doing for fun. To mess with me :P

Justin | Who Do You Think Of | (DOINGIT) | 270 comments If Trump becomes president. I'm leaving USA to go to Canada. In fact if any republicans becomes president. Trump wants all immigrants out. Some are just so completely....ugh. They focus on one thing and not the others for example LIVES. POLICE BRUTALITY, ECONOMY, CRIME. It's truly is sad. Sorry if I offended any of my republican friends on goodreads.

Justin | Who Do You Think Of | (DOINGIT) | 270 comments In a couple days I'm about to start school. Junior year. Time flies so fast. I remember first grade and middle school it's unbelievable. I thank God for bringing me so far in life. Building my character. Wow, junior year. Soon off to college. But, this year I'm working my butt off for grades and SATS. I'm going to pass it. Score high. I claim it now. I will own that test.

Justin | Who Do You Think Of | (DOINGIT) | 270 comments Everyone knows me in school. Well mostly everyone. I'm thet mid-way popular cool kid. Most cool kids at my school are rude jocks. I'm your nice prep/geek guy.

Justin | Who Do You Think Of | (DOINGIT) | 270 comments I'm truly blessed

Justin | Who Do You Think Of | (DOINGIT) | 270 comments Waaaaay up. I feel blessed.

message 23: by Justin | Who Do You Think Of | (last edited Aug 28, 2015 08:35PM) (new)

Justin | Who Do You Think Of | (DOINGIT) | 270 comments Lol. Now that I'm thinking about it. I have really five bestfriends.

Rute: (my girl bfff) smart, driven, independent, funny, kind. We just click. (Nerd, not that popular but is)

Reina (The cheerleader) head cheerleader. Fiesty as hell but is actually a cinnamon roll

But my "bros" are my clique really xD

Jordan: The Jock. He's very athletic (POPULAR)

Erik: The Brains. Super smart (Mid Way)

Mason: The Funny One. Super cool to hang with (POPULAR)

And Me. Justin: The Beauty King. My friends always say that I'm so involve in looking good. XD (Mid way popular)

message 24: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) hello

message 26: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) finally decided to post here. And I'll agree that Trump is nuts.

Justin | Who Do You Think Of | (DOINGIT) | 270 comments Totally. I really am moving if he becomes president. In fact, I rebuke that from happening. Trump isn't fit to be president.

Justin | Who Do You Think Of | (DOINGIT) | 270 comments Yea, crossing borders illegally is illegal xD but you just never know the circumstances of what and why they left.

message 29: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) I haven't really looked at anything news for like a week. Just wanted to say hi really not get into a political discussion.

Justin | Who Do You Think Of | (DOINGIT) | 270 comments I know. I say hiiiiii back xD. So are you going to submit any videos for the contest?

message 31: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) nope. I can't do things like that.

message 32: by notyourfriend, supposedly dead. (new)

Elizabeth wrote: "nope. I can't do things like that."

Me neither, though I'd LOVE to. I actually know a friend that knows stuff like that, but I'd never ask >.<

message 33: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) I made a video with a friend on YouTube for a class once. if you like Greek mythology look yp Perseus the musical. it's the one that has legos

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Justin -Find the truth~ wrote: "Totally. I really am moving if he becomes president. In fact, I rebuke that from happening. Trump isn't fit to be president."

America is hell and all the president is to us anymore is a pretty face to represent the country. No one is going to be able to fix where we are at all.

message 35: by notyourfriend, supposedly dead. (new)

Whatever {It's the way you make me smile...} wrote: "Justin -Find the truth~ wrote: "Totally. I really am moving if he becomes president. In fact, I rebuke that from happening. Trump isn't fit to be president."

America is hell and all the president..."

Agreed ^ We're all screwed.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol. Who's moving to Canada with me no matter who wins president?? XD

Justin | Who Do You Think Of | (DOINGIT) | 270 comments *Tyra Banks voice* You wanna be on top? XD

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Justin -Find the truth~ wrote: "Lol. Now that I'm thinking about it. I have really five bestfriends.

Rute: (my girl bfff) smart, driven, independent, funny, kind. We just click. (Nerd, not that popular but is)

Reina (The cheerl..."

The beauty King. XD

Justin | Who Do You Think Of | (DOINGIT) | 270 comments Ayah {Get drunk and fuck and fight} wrote: "Justin -Find the truth~ wrote: "Lol. Now that I'm thinking about it. I have really five bestfriends.

Rute: (my girl bfff) smart, driven, independent, funny, kind. We just click. (Nerd, not that p..."

It's true xD

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

XD awesome. Just expect that to stick with you for life, Beauty King. :P

Justin | Who Do You Think Of | (DOINGIT) | 270 comments Miley Cyrus messed up the vmas.
-She tried hard
- She did cultural appropriations, not appreciating
- She called Snoop Dogg "Mammy"
- She looked like a mess
- She called out Nicki Minaj and when Nicki came back she wants to be "hardcore". And now, media is portraying Nicki as "The angry black women."
-She said "Trump had my vote" Lawd. Fix it Jesus

Justin | Who Do You Think Of | (DOINGIT) | 270 comments One thing that upsets me about fashion blog/media in general is when Miley Cyrus wear faux dress or any white girl where dreads or braids or afro or anything appropriated black culture it's "trendy, fashion forward, new, amazing." When Kylie Jenner had big lips that is like some black females (most black females have thin lips.) It's "beautiful, cute, "goals." :-\

message 43: by Justin | Who Do You Think Of | (last edited Aug 31, 2015 12:28PM) (new)

Justin | Who Do You Think Of | (DOINGIT) | 270 comments But when Zendaya wears faux dreads or any black woman wears her hair natural, dreads, braids." It's "ghetto, dirty, not cute, ratchet, hood, nasty, disgusting." Or when a black have NATURAL full lips it's "freakish." :-\

Justin | Who Do You Think Of | (DOINGIT) | 270 comments Yea, how about appreciation the culture or any culture that you copy.

message 45: by Justin | Who Do You Think Of | (last edited Sep 01, 2015 07:46PM) (new)

Justin | Who Do You Think Of | (DOINGIT) | 270 comments So I was at helping around my aunt's job at the library answering the phones. My aunt's the supervisor

M: me
C: caller
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
M: Hello, this is the NYPL Library, how may I help you

C: Hi, I'm here to call about this book. My name is Michelle Williams Williams.

M: Uh huh, for security purposes can I get the card number

C: *gives number*

M: Oh, Michell...can I call Michelle?

C: You can call me Ms. Williams

M: *didn't hear that.* Okay, Michelle I-

C: EXCUSE ME, I SAID YOU CAN CALL ME MS. WILLIAMS.

M: ExCUSE ME! Jesus said you may drop that octave about one or two levels thank you. Now as I was saying that book is overdo, please come here and pay for it.

C: If you think I'm giving NYPL any money you out your mind hoe. Queen deserves the best anyway.

M: Miss...please...you can ~getting upset~

C: You know what know what hoe, where tf is you supervisor?

M: Bish, I am the supervisor! Keep yourself mad self somewhere else. I'm ending this conversation. Looked I-

~supervisor walks in.~

M: Thank you for calling, NYPL. Have a great day. ~hangs up~

message 46: by notyourfriend, supposedly dead. (new)

XD

Justin | Who Do You Think Of | (DOINGIT) | 270 comments Cαiтℓуn ~Time to start living~ wrote: "XD"

She got on my nerves so bad xD

message 48: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Know what you mean....being a cashier at Walmart there are some customers who are annoying and/or really rude.

Justin | Who Do You Think Of | (DOINGIT) | 270 comments Don't try to be the person you're not because of people. I've seen throughout my school year and high school years that many great students who were nice and kind. Now because the basketball team got them they are bullies. Don't let peer pressure get to you. Along time, you will see who you're friends are.

Justin | Who Do You Think Of | (DOINGIT) | 270 comments Junior Year. I'm going to be a junior! But that only means hard work and education. But that's okay. This year I'm striving to be a straight A student. I'm usually in the A, B, C category but this year is crucial. I'm going to study hard. Be more diligent. Pass the regents, pass the SATs. Do more programs, community service, internships. This year is going to be packed. But you now I'm going to make it through. Whatever it takes, I know I can make it through.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7