The Man in the High Castle The Man in the High Castle discussion

Childan in the man in the high castle

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Katrina123456 Hello! I am writing an essay about childan in the man in the high castle. I need his thoughts about Germany. What did he say that shows that he cherishes Germany? Thanks everyone for your thoughts.

Paul Harmon You could try actually reading the book :).
I see by your Bio page this is the only book on it and you just joined. But I'd like to thank you for the opportunity to do your homework for you so you can get a passing grade and yet not learn a thing.
Please reconsider actually reading the book if everyone takes these shortcuts we end up with another generation of Jersey Shore watching, Stephanie Meyer reading Moronic sheep.

Chris Paul wrote: "You could try actually reading the book :).
I see by your Bio page this is the only book on it and you just joined. But I'd like to thank you for the opportunity to do your homework for you so you can get a passing grade and yet not learn a thing..."

I'm glad you said it, Paul; when I first saw this I thought, 'What did he say that shows that he cherishes Germany?' looks like a question set by a pedagogue and so passed on to another post.

Read me two times Chris wrote: "Paul wrote: "You could try actually reading the book :).
I see by your Bio page this is the only book on it and you just joined. But I'd like to thank you for the opportunity to do your homework f..."

totally agree with you, guys.

Пламен Недев I actually thought this would be a discussion of the character and the book. I was fooled :/

message 6: by Greg (new) - added it

Greg He cherished lots of things. Sauerbraten, Deutsche Grammofon recordings, driving on the autobahn. But most of all he cherished his lederhosen. Any other questions? Please, I want to help.

Matthew Williams I really wish people would stop using this place as a way to cheat on their homework. Just read the book already! If you don't get it, there's always the possibility of getting extra help around the school.