Real Christian discussion

Games > It's a Fact

Comments Showing 1-50 of 76 (76 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

M.K. Aneal (mkaneal) | 6160 comments Mod
State a fact about yourself or something else you know a fact about.
Its a fact that the Bible is the Almighty Word of God.(:

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

It's a fact that I'm typing this from an iPod.

message 3: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Haha good one!!(:
Its a fact I've been on Good Reads way too much today XP Lol

message 4: by Aerykah (last edited Aug 14, 2015 11:34AM) (new)

Aerykah | 3571 comments It's a fact that your fact could have been written about me, Mary Kate. Lol! Though I've also been working on a blog post so... ;)

message 5: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Hahahahaa. Exactly!! XP
Its a fact I must get off for a bit but I will be back(:

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

It's a fact that my younger cousin is here and arguing with my sister.

message 7: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Hahaha. Its a fact I wish I knew what they were arguing about.

message 8: by Aerykah (new)

Aerykah | 3571 comments It's a fact that I'm eating Andes mints right now. ;)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

It's a fact that they've stopped now, but it had something to do with whether or not to watch TV. I know, ten-and-eleven-year-olds can be so petty. :/

message 10: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Haha. That's funny. Andes Mints!!! MMMM. Haha. Its a fact I'm eating Jello right now XP

message 11: by Aerykah (new)

Aerykah | 3571 comments It's a fact I'm right in the middle of a nerf gun war being fought out by 4 boys, 6-19 yrs old. (Save me!!!)

message 12: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Oh that sounds like so much fun!!!!! Run Aery!!!!! Hahaha XP
Its a fact that made me laugh!! Haha XD

message 13: by Ruth (new)

Ruth  (ruthelizabethg) | 191 comments It's a fact that I'm hungry but I don't know what to eat. :)

message 14: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Haha. Its a fact I'm feeling very overwhelmed with all I should be doing. Lol(:

message 15: by Aerykah (new)

Aerykah | 3571 comments Mary Kate wrote: "Oh that sounds like so much fun!!!!! Run Aery!!!!! Hahaha XP"

Fun? Ha! I think they were trying to kill each other or something... And I was being used as a shield by both teams! :/

It's a fact I must finish the post I'm working on & go fix supper. :P

message 16: by Ruth (last edited Aug 14, 2015 03:17PM) (new)

Ruth  (ruthelizabethg) | 191 comments It's a fact that I want ice cream.

message 17: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Hahahaha. I meant fun for those watching XP
Yum! Its a fact I want to know what you're cooking?
Its also a fact Ruth just made me want ice cream as well(:

message 18: by Aerykah (new)

Aerykah | 3571 comments Ooh! It's a fact that I now want some too! ;)

message 19: by Aerykah (new)

Aerykah | 3571 comments Mary Kate wrote: "Hahahaha. I meant fun for those watching XP
Yum! Its a fact I want to know what you're cooking?
Its also a fact Ruth just made me want ice cream as well(:"

Well, that might be the case... :P
Chicken strips rolled in Italian Herb RITZ crackers. With assorted veggies. My brothers requested it so that's what we're having. It's quite tasty, I must say-- so I don't mind at all. ;)

message 20: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Hahaha(;
Ohhhh that sounds so delicious!!!! Its a fact I'm very hungry XP

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Its a fact that im on my phone at 1:30 in the morning cause i cant sleep :p and im hungry

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth wrote: "Its a fact that im on my phone at 1:30 in the morning cause i cant sleep :p and im hungry"

Go eat a banana. It's a fact that I want to travel to Norway. NOW.

message 23: by brooke1994 (new)

brooke1994  (formerlynarnian525) | 689 comments It's a fact that I like popcorn :)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Its a fact that im watching Xmen right now and Wolverine is awesome!

message 25: by Aerykah (new)

Aerykah | 3571 comments It's a fact I should be packing for church camp right now..... ;P

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Its a fact im at the lake rite now and theres no sun. :(

message 27: by Aerykah (new)

Aerykah | 3571 comments Elizabeth wrote: "Its a fact im at the lake rite now and theres no sun. :("

Aw, that stinks! :(

message 28: by Aerykah (new)

Aerykah | 3571 comments It's a fact that I'll be spending the rest of the week with my oldest brother's kids-- fun! :D

message 29: by Karis (new)

Karis | 739 comments It's a fact that today will be the 4th day of VBS at my church!

message 30: by Karis (new)

Karis | 739 comments Aerykah wrote: "It's a fact that I'll be spending the rest of the week with my oldest brother's kids-- fun! :D"

(Oooo.. I'm jealous. I only got one niece and she's still really little (less than a month old.)

message 31: by brooke1994 (new)

brooke1994  (formerlynarnian525) | 689 comments It's a fact that I love the Titanic movie (1997)

message 32: by Aerykah (last edited Jul 14, 2016 05:19PM) (new)

Aerykah | 3571 comments Karis wrote: "(Oooo.. I'm jealous. I only got one niece and she's still really little (less than a month old.)"

I've got 3 nieces & 3 nephews ranging from 15 years old down to 6 months old. ;)
We've been trying out different hairstyles with my two oldest nieces all afternoon... I'm trying to get some practice in before church camp. ;P

message 33: by Aerykah (new)

Aerykah | 3571 comments It's a fact that after fixing hair all afternoon... my hands are cramping really bad. :P

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Its a fact that i hiked a mountain this morning and it totaly kinda sucked going up but once u got to the top it was so beautiful.

message 35: by Karis (new)

Karis | 739 comments It's a fact that my shoulders are terribly sun-burnt. Too much time out in the sun :(

message 36: by Karis (last edited Jul 15, 2016 07:23AM) (new)

Karis | 739 comments Elizabeth wrote: "Its a fact that i hiked a mountain this morning and it totaly kinda sucked going up but once u got to the top it was so beautiful."

Wow! That sounds really awesome, Elizabeth (besides the climb). What mountain was it?

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

It was Baldy Mountain. I live in Alaska.

message 38: by Aerykah (new)

Aerykah | 3571 comments Karis wrote: "It's a fact that my shoulders are terribly sun-burnt. Too much time out in the sun :("

Ouch, Karis... do you have some aloe vera?

message 39: by Aerykah (new)

Aerykah | 3571 comments It's a fact that I have discovered a dislike for the show "Angelina Ballerina". :/

message 40: by brooke1994 (new)

brooke1994  (formerlynarnian525) | 689 comments Aerykah wrote: "It's a fact that I have discovered a dislike for the show "Angelina Ballerina". :/"

I used to like that show when I was little, but now I dislike it lol

message 41: by Karis (new)

Karis | 739 comments Aerykah wrote: "It's a fact that I have discovered a dislike for the show "Angelina Ballerina". :/"

Aerykah wrote: "Karis wrote: "It's a fact that my shoulders are terribly sun-burnt. Too much time out in the sun :("

Ouch, Karis... do you have some aloe vera?"

Yes, I often use that when I get sun burnt. We have aloe vera plants in pots all over our house I could use, but I'll have to ask my mom to find the salve of it that we have somewhere.

I loved the Angelina Ballerina show when I was super little! I find it really annoying now and honestly I wonder why I liked it so much.

message 42: by Karis (last edited Aug 26, 2016 07:21AM) (new)

Karis | 739 comments Elizabeth wrote: "It was Baldy Mountain. I live in Alaska."

That's cool. I can't imagine living in Alaska.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Its actually not that bad once u get used to it. The snow is the best part in the winter. And the summers are amazeingly beautiful.

message 44: by Aerykah (new)

Aerykah | 3571 comments @Karis- That's good- aloe is amazing! My mom & sister grow too. We've used it on burns & such quite a few times. ;) And I always have the bottled aloe gel handy 'cause my sister & I use it as hair gel. Comes in quite handy. ;)
As for Angelina Ballerina... I'd never even heard of the show until this week. I think my two youngest nieces would have watched it non-stop every day if I had let them. ;P

message 45: by Aerykah (last edited Jul 16, 2016 11:01AM) (new)

Aerykah | 3571 comments It's a fact that I have 3 book reviews I need to write... and a couple blog post I need to finish... and packing to do... before Sunday night!! *screaming* GAH!!!

So yeah... it's also a fact that I could probably use some prayers for speed. haha! ;P

message 46: by brooke1994 (new)

brooke1994  (formerlynarnian525) | 689 comments It's a fact that I celebrated National ice cream day by eating a heath ice cream cone

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Its a fact that i waded thru 3 creeks and i waded in a freezing river but it was lots of fun. Also saw an amazing waterfall. God's beautiful creation never ceases to amaze.

message 48: by Yahaira (new)

Yahaira | 97 comments It is a fact that I find this game really intresting

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Hope you don't mind me playing along.

It is a fact that it is chocolate chip cookie day and I don't have any in the house, so sad.

message 50: by Aerykah (new)

Aerykah | 3571 comments It's a fact that I plan to do some intense reading tonight... I'm almost half-way through this book, wish I could stay up until I finish it. ;P

And it's also a fact that we definitely don't mind you playing along, Rita! ;)

« previous 1