Vampire Lovers discussion

read... please... if u wanna waste ur time w/ the junk i write...

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/4... i started trying to write a story about an insane vamp... piz tell me wat u think...

message 2: by Cary (new)

Cary (vortigern) | 804 comments I had no idea vampires were ever sane, LOL. To the best of my knowledge they are sociopath monsters. I don't buy into the good guy vampire crap that they sell to kids now days in series books. It used to be that when people wrote vampire books they looked to the old sources and myths. Anotoine Calmets Phantom World and the Magia Postuma which is no longer in print but part of the Magia is in Phantom World. Now days people get their vampire mythos from Hollywood movies, LOL and TV shows like Buffy. Vampires do not fear the sun of burn in it. Dracula is like a raccoon,LOL. A creature of the night he prefers it but comes out in the day when necessary. Carmilla loves the day as much as the night. She gets up each day noonish. Feeds from 10:00pm till two or three then returns to her tomb until sunrise. When she wanders back home in a trance to werever she is staying. She sleeps in a regular human bed all morning. Then rises at noon for her daylight existance. So she is more like a regular human. In the earlier stories like Varney the Vampire or The Vampyre by John Polodori which has Lord Ruthven who carries on the same existance as a normal human. Except he drinks blood and does not eat.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

wow... lol, sorry, that was just the best way to descibe it...

message 4: by Cary (new)

Cary (vortigern) | 804 comments I get what you mean I think. He is nuts like a normal person is nuts. I will have to look at a synopsis and see just how nutty your vampire is. Vampires being nutty to begin with. Your vamp must be a real Syble. Does he have multiple personalities, paranoid schizophrenic? He must be really, really crazy.

message 5: by Cary (new)

Cary (vortigern) | 804 comments Wow a triology already written. You need to run a spell check on it. The word apon is spelled upon.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

hehe book one chapter one, and i cant spell!!! mwahahahaha!!! no, really, i couldnt spell bcause until i was in the 3rd grade...

message 7: by Cary (new)

Cary (vortigern) | 804 comments How funny I am 53 and mispell stuff all the time. However most publishing companies have a proof reader and publish books written in correct English.