Horror Aficionados discussion

Devil's Garden (The Paladin Sequence #1)
This topic is about Devil's Garden
Author/Publisher/Etc. Promotion > 10 Free Copies of Devil's Garden, by Lance Tuck, first come first serve.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Scott (last edited Aug 13, 2015 03:49PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Scott | 4 comments I've got 10 free signed copies of Devil's Garden for anyone whose willing to post a review, plus any moderator who wants one. We would love to hear your honest feedback. We're almost finished with book 2, which is due out in Oct. Below is one of our latest reviews here on goodreads.

"This book was not what I excepted it to be! I really enjoy a good surprise. This book was creepy and supernatural. I enjoy books about demons and supernatural. This author has a new way to write about these things like this. This book definitely held my attention. * I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review*"

message 2: by Deborah (new)

Deborah Johns | 14 comments I would be willing to read and review your book. What do you need me to do to be able to receive a copy?
Thanks
Deborah

Scott | 4 comments Thanks for your interest. Send me a pm with your name and address and I'll drop it in the mail. Enjoy!

Scott | 4 comments So far the response has been great! I've still got a few copies left if anyone wants one!